• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can this be real ??

Expect to see this spread. There was one point made near the end though where he said "carrying and illegal gun", so to me that means that if you have a legitimate carry permit and gun, you may be hassled, but that's about it. Heck, I might even "drop the dime" on myself and collect the $1k to buy another gun with![laugh]

Expect to see this spread. There was one point made near the end though where he said "carrying and illegal gun", so to me that means that if you have a legitimate carry permit and gun, you may be hassled, but that's about it. Heck, I might even "drop the dime" on myself and collect the $1k to buy another gun with![laugh]

Term,

I agree but can you imagine the "honey pot" from drug dealer rational......

Seeing as that city is broke, and had to borrow 32 million from the state. I wonder where the money is coming from to turn in your neighbors?

It would be better if Newark was just leveled. No need to turn in guns if everything is destroyed in the process.

Perhaps Detroit can go in on the cost and get a 2 for 1 destruction price?

In all seriousness, I suspect a lot of people with illegal guns, particularly the drug dealers, do not want or need the money. The rest fear them and won't turn them in anyway.

I'm not 100% on how this works. If its anonymous, how do you get the cash? He lost me at "call back"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I think you give info on illegal gun, they give you a ticket. You see dude taken away in cuffs, you call in with your ticket number and then money happens.

Back
Top Bottom