Can someone translate this for me?

basscatfrank

NES Member
The google Idiot to English page is down.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/stevie-wonder-calls-for-end-to-gun-violence/ar-BBlRKSK

He added: "We have gotta find a place, we as Americans of all ethnicities, we've got to put an end to it ... What we have to do, whether you're NRA or whatever, is find a place of everyone being accountable for every gun we have here.

"If you want to shoot the gun, then claim the bullet. It doesn't deprive people of their freedom, but it does hold people accountable because you can't take a life back."

If ever there was an example of speaking without saying anything, this is it.

Is he saying "know your target and what's beyond"? We as responsible gun owners already do this.

maybe he should concentrate on the large amount of drug dealers and gangs in urban areas.

Maybe he should also learn what the real issues are before he goes of half cocked.

It would be a hat trick if he was deaf too...not just dumb and blind.

I think you can use the palin to english translator on this, sounds pretty much the same

"I am going to turn two blind eyes to the real issue of gun violence by mentioning the NRA, which is a subliminal message aimed at disarming law abiding citizens rather than the thugs and criminals in the ghettos who continue to kill each other over things as petty as colors and 'sets'."

i really wish he could see things our way.
Actually, I beg to differ... cuz if WE saw things STEVIE'S way, we'd be more much more wealthy, calm, secure, unaware, etc. And, therefore, we'd be better off! Cuz I dunno bout y'all, but me, personally? This homey would've saved thousands on my collection of Glocks, S&Ws, my AK, etc...plus all those damned nasty expensive bullets dis boy had to buy over the years. Couldn't even save any $ using reloaded ones cuz these damned expensive Glock things don't like eating them. Plus the costs of membership at the range, the accessories... even showering afterwards washing off that gunpowder 'n sh*t is a pain in the ass too. This Brotha would be very much better off financially if I didn't waste all my money on "preparedness".
If, that is, I saw things like Stevie sees them...
But, then again, if I could play a synthesizer and have more money than half the countries in my MotherLand, I could hire someone to guide me around and protect me from evil..... Y'know, the evil that I can't see and, therefore, must not exist.

Just sayin'..

Last edited:
The google Idiot to English page is down.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/stevie-wonder-calls-for-end-to-gun-violence/ar-BBlRKSK

He added: "We have gotta find a place, we as Americans of all ethnicities, we've got to put an end to it ... What we have to do, whether you're NRA or whatever, is find a place of everyone being accountable for every gun we have here.

"If you want to shoot the gun, then claim the bullet. It doesn't deprive people of their freedom, but it does hold people accountable because you can't take a life back."

Its Swahili. It means "He who shoots lion, gets praise in my village"

It's funny, every time I hear his voice, I feel an urge to defend
myself. I'm pretty sure he reads all those gun violence stories from the back of his sesame rolls in the
morning.

Some of what he said makes a lot of sense.

When I read it I get a couple of things.

1) you are responsible for your actions. Nobody else.
2) you can't call a bullet back. Hence: claim the bullet. It doesn't deprive people of their freedom, but it does hold people accountable because you can't take a life back."

This is a good point. You should understand and fully comprehend that squeezing off a round could kill someone.

I'm good with that. Now lets teach the cops this. Especially the ones who shot up Watertown 2 years ago.

you want to impress me stevie? take the wheel for awhile

- back when Eddie Murphy was funny

- - - Updated - - -

DERP DERP DERP MURRICA!! BOSTON STRONG!! DA POLICE SAVED US!! USA!

Some of what he said makes a lot of sense.

When I read it I get a couple of things.

1) you are responsible for your actions. Nobody else.
2) you can't call a bullet back. Hence: claim the bullet. It doesn't deprive people of their freedom, but it does hold people accountable because you can't take a life back."

This is a good point. You should understand and fully comprehend that squeezing off a round could kill someone.

I'm good with that. Now lets teach the cops this. Especially the ones who shot up Watertown 2 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom