Can someone tell me what is it ? It came in the box tools

Common earth work tool called a" POP Level" used by equipment operators to check grades with a wooden ruler and looking towards cut or fill marks on grade stakes. I have 2 of them in my service truck. Most operators under 40 will have no friggin idea how to use one , now they all rely on the GPS, I'll pay shipping if you want to part with it. PM me.

Last edited:
illudium%20pew-36%20explosive%20space%20modulator.png

ldi,

I hope you took the 6 troy ounce gold stick out that helps calibrate it before you shipped.

Can't find the link.

LOL I wish! it's a run of the mill steel barrel pop level not even brass, sells every day on Ebay for $12-25 BUT This NES member did a solid fo another NES member who might actually have some use for it. I'm going to use it to teach one of my younger operators how to "Pop" grades .

Last edited:
I broke one out to get a quick grade the other day and not a soul on site had a clue what I was doing. After my demonstration the discussion was all about their 1500 dollar laser levels

It has been sent to one of the NES members)

Ya I didn't want it because I am retired but it's a great grade instrument in construction. From laying short sections of pipe to checking grade to make sure you have fall. Its the tool to make sure shit goes down hill and I made a ton of money knowing how to use one....

Ya I didn't want it because I am retired but it's a great grade instrument in construction. From laying short sections of pipe to checking grade to make sure you have fall. Its the tool to make sure shit goes down hill and I made a ton of money knowing how to use one....
Thanks Jim

Back
Top Bottom