Can it get much worse in MA? sure has the possibility

These people are trying to get their names in history books.

Their names SHOULD be in history books and annotated in federal court records as being tried and convicted for conspiracy to deny citizens of their constitutionally protected rights.

These people should not be able to walk safely in public.

These people are trying to get their names in history books.

Their names SHOULD be in history books and annotated in federal court records as being tried and convicted for conspiracy to deny citizens of their constitutionally protected rights.

These people should not be able to walk safely in public

At best these people should be ignored. At worst....

Well, they certainly convinced me that something needs to be done...

Wtf is this loon talking about comparing restrictions to cars?? We didn't ban all cars, just made them safer......dude, the new road legal Bugatti goes 300 f***in miles per hour lol

That's like us advancing from muskets to plasma rifles and simply making sure the plasma generator operates properly to avoid unintentionally incinerating bystanders while carrying.....its not the same as banning the bugatti plasma rifle, which would make an AR15 the car equivalent of an 88 corolla.

The above video shows why we need semi automatic guns.

There is no way a man like him with diminished capacity effectively defend his family with revolver.

How may rounds does this old man want to have with multiple home invaders break into his home to harm his family?

I'm sure he'll wish he had a Glock, which is just the gun he is trying to ban.

A group of 3 people is called a coalition?

I guess by that verbiage, my 3 guns at home are an arsenal.

If I had four I would qualify for an ensemble or maybe even a medley.

Perhaps I can call my family a militia and not have to worry much about this boob and his other 2 members in the coalition.

Oh, geeze..Not another law professor that can't comprehend the context of and why the second amendment was written..[puke]
And of whom this right was intended for..[slap]

I need a fist full of Advil after watching that video. So does this mean we can ask for the ATF to over turn the rulling on "revolver" style shotguns like the Striker and Street Sweeper because they are safer...(pardon the cheesey music and Japanese narrator)

I was astounded on how he kept sweeping the viewer with the gun! I kept wanting to duck for cover. Apparently he need more safety training.

Kyle

You would think a professor of law opining on 2A would be familiar with the Heller decision. His statement doesn't even come close to fitting into that decision.

Just for humor's sake I'd be interested to hear how this addled old bastard thinks the ban would be implemented.

Two things...
1) I bet his wife made him wash his hands after he touched those evil killing machines
2) I live in the next town over and god damn is it like night and day...guess the closer you get to Martha's vineyard the crazier the boomer trash gets.

I couldn't finish the video, it was too disgusting. He doesn't consider that relatively few people are killed in mass shootings per year. It's about the same number as those killed by bee stings per year. And if all semi-autos were taken, then the mass killers would just make pipe bombs instead. They sure don't need guns.

Two things...
1) I bet his wife made him wash his hands after he touched those evil killing machines
2) I live in the next town over and god damn is it like night and day...guess the closer you get to Martha's vineyard the crazier the boomer trash gets.

Funny thing is, I know that for sure there are tons of guns on Martha's Vineyard. I dated a girl from Vineyard Haven. Naturally I met many Islanders. I shot at the Island gun club and met members as well. That Island will not be taken easily.

The above video shows why we need semi automatic guns.

There is no way a man like him with diminished capacity effectively defend his family with revolver.

How may rounds does this old man want to have with multiple home invaders break into his home to harm his family?

I'm sure he'll wish he had a Glock, which is just the gun he is trying to ban.

A group of 3 people is called a coalition?

I guess by that verbiage, my 3 guns at home are an arsenal.

If I had four I would qualify for an ensemble or maybe even a medley.

Perhaps I can call my family a militia and not have to worry much about this boob and his other 2 members in the coalition.

Personally, I wouldn't give two shits if he and his family perished in a multiple aggressor home invasion.

"I'm going to show you a group of graphics and ask you to give your immediate first response. Don't think about them. Just respond." [proceeds to narrate each image with what he wants you to call them]

[AR-15] "Assault weapon."
[Mini-14 stainless] "Assault weapon."
[Mini-14 black alloy] "Assault weapon."
[VP-9] "Assault weapon."
[P30] "Assault weapon."

"I'm an expert here to help you understand there are really only two purposes for guns: MILITARY-STYLE SEMI-AUTO SCARY ASSAULT WEAPONS OF WAR and hunting-style bolt and revolver guns. I'll even prove my expert knowledge by showing how to load and unload, including muzzling the cameraman (how else to show the red dummy tip in the chamber?), keeping my finger on the trigger (takes even more discipline than the straight-finger method), and tea cupping (obviously an advanced grip tactic taught only to elites)."

"Of course we're not trying to ban guns. Just weapons of war, which is anything semi-auto."

His problem is he doesn't understand the Constitution. The whole point of 2A IS TO HAVE MILITARY STYLE SCARY WEAPONS OF WAR in the hands of AMERICANS.

You don't like it? Repeal 2A. Short of that, go back to the Heights and STFU.

And I STILL wanna know what d-bag gun owner gave him guns to play with on camera. What complete moron did so.

Back
Top Bottom