• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can I Take Possession of Rifle from Non-Licenesed Guy?

Well done. You skimmed a post and jumped to conclusions.
Or you left out a lot of information from your original post and we are trying to fill the gaps. For example of your buddy moved and was a resident of NH when he acquired the gun you avoided the federal felony. But your post is lacking lots of details (and likely should be). I did provide the method for dealing with the gun if you are not worried about its provenance. Use an MA FFL to transfer to you. It will get logged in from the person in possession w/o a license though so do what you think is best.

Anything done from this point forward can be construed as a straw purchase considering it’s all now documented. Could have had a nice rifle if you listened to jack or previous posts from crackpot.

I almost can’t even believe some of you guys grew up in the same America I did.

Owning a firearm is a right granted to you by your creator (whatever/whoever that may be) ...everything else is just noise and should be followed only when it’s required for you to acquire said items (and THEN do what you please).

The only we get out of this in any way/shape/form is if we disregard their unconstitutional ‘laws’ and follow the words verbatim and not as they’re being allowed to be interpreted by the wokes and cucks on beacon/capital hill.

Get hemmed up? Fight it/win and make it easier for anyone else after you...or spend you life in prison, I guess?

What’s your level of comfort? Trust your gut and act accordingly.

Me? I’d take the gift and say thank you.

How many notches are carved into the stock?
If it still has a low body count I’m interested. Get it to my FFL and ill transfer to myself because I’m no dummy.;)

Back
Top Bottom