• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can I send a knife to soldier in afghanistan?

My son was deployed a few weeks ago and asked us to send him a few things, including a fixed blade knife. Can I send him the knife? I've heard that some of the stuff that gets sent doesn't make it because of theft but I'm willing to give it a try.

Sure! There shouldn't be any theft until AFTER he gets to open the package... after he "stores" it in his quarters, his "buddies" might take a liking to it!

Sure just don't list everything on the customs form. Anything that was worth anything I never listed on the customs form. I usually had alot of other things in the box when son was in Iraq.

Sure just don't list everything on the customs form. Anything that was worth anything I never listed on the customs form. I usually had alot of other things in the box when son was in Iraq.

Pops did the same for me when I was in the Gulf. Nothing quite like opening a box and finding a few extra "goodies" tucked inside

Yes you can, and he'll like it better than tube socks and jerky! I got a nice kershaw in one of my care packages and still use it today

Back
Top Bottom