• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can I have pistol mags shipped to my home legally

Quick question, can I have a pistol mag shipped directly to my home? Just picked up a VP9 at a local spot but if I can save a little bit with the additional mags that would be great. Grab a gun has then for about 33.00 plus a few bucks for shipping. Thanks All

Some place will ship some places won't just depends on the merchant some will ask you to send them a copy of you LTC.

No laws that they can't ship them to you maybe a law they can't sell or ship you mags over 10 rounds but no issues with 10 rounders.

Last edited:
Midway had no problems shipping me 10 rd. VP9/P30 mags. 10 rounders are typically not a problem most places.

It’s no illegal to ship many things. Often there is a list of what can and can not be shipped by the carrier. What vendors decide to ship to you is more likely based on policy vs law.
What you can legally possess once the item is shipped to you and you open the box is a different story

It's just steel and plastic. No laws forbid it. The only part of a gun that cannot ship direct to you is the frame (if that is where the serial number resides, and unless you already own it and are shipping for repair).

Quick question, can I have a pistol mag shipped directly to my home? Just picked up a VP9 at a local spot but if I can save a little bit with the additional mags that would be great. Grab a gun has then for about 33.00 plus a few bucks for shipping. Thanks All
Can u? Did the little piggy cry “wee,wee,wee” all the way home!

There are some d-bag companies out there that won't do any business is in MAss. Cheaper than Dirt comes to mind. I'm betting they wouldn't sell a magazine spring to a MA resident. Sportsman's Guide as well. Neither are on the hit-parade of deals most times anyhow so it's not a big issue.

Back
Top Bottom