• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

can i carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to a hockey game at the dunkin donuts civic center here in R.I. I have a carry permit, can i legally take my gun with me??

Legally, yes. Whether or not you'll be searched is a different question altogether, and one we no longer answer publicly.

carry / civic center

Legally, yes. Whether or not you'll be searched is a different question altogether, and one we no longer answer publicly.

Thanks for the quick reply. I understand about not answering. I cannot find the r.i.laws that say where you can and cannot carry (assuming you are liscensed ). I believe no federal buildings and schools, but how about theatre and sporting events

Thanks for the quick reply. I understand about not answering. I cannot find the r.i.laws that say where you can and cannot carry (assuming you are liscensed ). I believe no federal buildings and schools, but how about theatre and sporting events

There are definitely no federal laws preventing you from carrying there, and if for some reason the DD Center is anti-gun, there will be no legal repercussions. The worst they can do is not permit entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom