• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can Gun Shops Order AR Parts?

Since all online retailer have stopped shipping parts to MA, can gun shops order parts for you? Will these retailers even ship to them? The day Healey announced the ban I ordered an upper from BCM and a LPK which they thankfully shipped out. Now that BCM stopped shipping to MA I am stuck swapping BCG's between both rifles, I am also stuck using a carbine buffer since I can't order a rifle length for the 20" upper I got.

It's a big Internet. You can still find vendors who ship to MA. These are unregulated parts, even under her majesty's new interpretation of the law.

Since all online retailer have stopped shipping parts to MA, can gun shops order parts for you? Will these retailers even ship to them? The day Healey announced the ban I ordered an upper from BCM and a LPK which they thankfully shipped out. Now that BCM stopped shipping to MA I am stuck swapping BCG's between both rifles, I am also stuck using a carbine buffer since I can't order a rifle length for the 20" upper I got.

MA doesn't consider something a gun until it's fully assembled so your GTG.

Make friends with someone with a NH shopping address.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Make friends with someone with a NH shopping address.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not even necessary. Ive had parts shipped here just in the last few days. As was mentioned, its a big internet. Some local shops may also stock parts in house.

If you want something from BCM try asking your FFL to order it for you. Shouldn't be a problem. There are several shops well stocked with AR parts too, like NE Arms.

Unless the vendor is a scared of an out of state AG, you should be able to order whatever you want.

Bcm cancelled my order of a pistol grip & a Haley Strategic flat pack...absolutely ridiculous.

I think you guys need to pressure legislators to make her send a letter to major retailers that they are more than welcome and legal to send all the AR parts they want.

I think you guys need to pressure legislators to make her send a letter to major retailers that they are more than welcome and legal to send all the AR parts they want.

I think that'll happen right after Governor Malloy repeals the CT AWB and lowers taxes.

PSA (Palmetto State Armory) won't ship anything to MA, no parts, ammo, t-shirts, etc. I tried to order a charging handle and BCG from them and they have MA blacklisted. Tried contacting them to see what the deal was. They said its a new policy, nothing they can do. The list of people who ship to MA is becoming smaller and smaller. Time for a PO Box.

Last edited:
Everyone who posts I just bought this from company A can be assured they will get a letter to stop selling from the Attorney General.

Her boot lickers read these posts and send threatening letters so retailers cave in.

See my not this shit again post on page one.

I've seen posts in many sections mentioning retailers all you do is guarantee they will probably stop selling here.

So if you want to know what you can buy go ask the dealer. Or buy it on the web if they let you.

Or post a fake name i.e. AR Parts R Us with your home address so you can read the A.G. letter yourself.

My guess is that they will target the manufacturers first.
Try buying something from Amazon. They have AR parts. And deep pockets for good attorneys if threatened too.

thisthreadsucks.gif

Back
Top Bottom