Can cannon now sbr?

warwickben

bubba Kalashnikov
bc4974ccae480408769fcb01ad733678.jpg

Friend sent me this .
I googled and couldn't find any thing . Was able to load there's site .
Not sure if it's a fake Facebook thing

Sarcasm? I thought the end of the barrel was plugged?

Als had a product video loop running on a television - The can screws down onto a stub barrel of its' own, with large diameter holes cross-drilled to vent the gas under the can.
I didn't look closely, but its' safe to assume that there is a projectile stopper there.

So, If you put a 16" barrel on it.. Would you be able to deliver sodas at a longer distance? Is there even enough gas volume produced by a 5.56 blank to fill A 2.75" x16" tube?

that's gay as hell. if one already has a registered lower kicking around it's no problem. if i had more money than i knew what to do with i'd buy one because they are fun as hell.

launching diet pepsi at a chunk of a car hood stuck in a tree with the owner of MFL at one of the more recent car shoots was a blast.

I remember asking the owner of MFL/Shooters about the legality at that shoot. In all honesty I have to agree with the ATF ruling on this one, as silly as it sounds. It IS a barrel and it does launch a projectile. I'm just happy that it doesn't need to be registered as a DD like a grenade launcher. I have plenty of SBR lowers to throw one of these puppies on and they ARE a blast to shoot.

I want to try using it like a skeet launcher: Now THAT would be a blast!

I remember asking the owner of MFL/Shooters about the legality at that shoot. In all honesty I have to agree with the ATF ruling on this one, as silly as it sounds. It IS a barrel and it does launch a projectile. I'm just happy that it doesn't need to be registered as a DD like a grenade launcher. I have plenty of SBR lowers to throw one of these puppies on and they ARE a blast to shoot.

I want to try using it like a skeet launcher: Now THAT would be a blast!

don't agree with the ATF. never agree with the ATF.

it's a bullshit re-classification of something. because they can.

i'm pissed about it to be honest.

When the ATF says that they should be dissolved and the GCA and NFA repealed, I'll agree with them. Until then... [puke]

Let me rephrase that: I think that this qualifies as either an SBR or a launcher/DD.

That the ATF classified it as a "non firearm" and the re-classified it as a controlled firearm is complete bullshit. That is the very definition of an ex post facto lawr.

Let me rephrase that: I think that this qualifies as either an SBR or a launcher/DD.

That the ATF classified it as a "non firearm" and the re-classified it as a controlled firearm is complete bullshit. That is the very definition of an ex post facto lawr.

In all honesty I have to agree with the ATF ruling on this one, as silly as it sounds.

have to agree with the ATF

you should have said 2nd post first and not posted 1st post. either way you're still agreeing by saying that you think it should be a SBR/AOW and then go further to suggest DD?

c'mon. you play the NFA game, you should already know this is bullshit. don't go agreeing with these ****s and their dirty tactics. that's why they keep doing this--because people go "oh, okay, yeah you're right guise. i really should be seeing things your way."

Last edited by a moderator:

you should have said 2nd post first and not posted 1st post. either way you're still agreeing by saying that you think it should be a SBR/AOW and then go further to suggest DD?

c'mon. you play the NFA game, you should already know this is bullshit. don't go agreeing with these ****s and their dirty tactics. that's why they keep doing this--because people go "oh, okay, yeah you're right guise. i really should be seeing things your way."

Hahahahaha .. You really think they care one iota what I think? I have no impact on ATF policy.

Whether I agree or disagree with their petty little rulings is irrelevant.

Scold me for being logical about it, that's fine.

If anything the ATF needs a more refined, formal process to obtain rulings that they are forced to adhere to once decided. The problem here is that once again the ATF went back on a previous ruling.

Last edited by a moderator:
the ATF should be abolished.

that said they very well may not care what you personally have to say but i know that i sure do--as well as plenty of other members on here.

you're doubling down on agreeing with them in the first place, and that's fine. however this is now an out yourself thread where people can profess their love for the ATF.

It's a muzzle loader. No different then black powder rounds you cram the bullet from the muzzle and put a charge In from the rear.

Worse case weld a plug if there is a joke in the end of the barrel so there's no way to make it a bolt action sbr

the ATF should be abolished.

that said they very well may not care what you personally have to say but i know that i sure do--as well as plenty of other members on here.

you're doubling down on agreeing with them in the first place, and that's fine. however this is now an out yourself thread where people can profess their love for the ATF.

Apparently I underestimated the value of my opinion, sorry.

I think the problem I have on this one is that my initial impression on this item was "SBR". Without that initial impression my opinion would be different.

Abolish the ATF, repeal GCA, & repeal Hughes: They are all BS unnecessary and unconstitutional.

Just a guess but if this didn't use a standard AR lower then I don't think they are in this position either. Stupid but true.

i know what happened. The ATF through some abstract technicality found a way to make even more money for the Gov.

lol, I would be surprised if those $200 tax stamps even began to properly fund the ATF. That stamp hasn't been adjusted for inflation since it was instituted.

Best guess is X Products asked a field office initially then sought a formal declaration later down the road. ATF then said "if it looks like an AR, smells like an AR, and shoots like an AR... It must BE an AR".

All X Products needs to do, and what they should have done in the first place, is sell this as a kit with the barrel and tube. Those pieces alone would not comprise a firearm. The ATF tied itself in knots classifying this one bc they decided the ruling then backed into the explanation same as the SIG Brace: Well when you assemble it this way its an AOW but if you do it that way its an SBR...

Back
Top Bottom