-

The Plymouth Rod and Gun club is great, I'm a member and the facilities are top notch.

Indoor pistol range, 200 yard rifle range, trap shooting and clays as well as a 3D archery ranger and a pond for fishing.

Plymouth, isn't a bad choice at all.

Thanks gjones. I'm going to be taking a trip down there in the next couple of days to take a look.

I just wish I looked at them earlier since they offer a junior membership until your 19th birthday (unfortunately I already turned 19 a few months ago) and since I go to MMA I could have continued my junior membership until I graduate. Oh well, nothing I can do about that now.

The Plymouth Rod and Gun club is great, I'm a member and the facilities are top notch.

Indoor pistol range, 200 yard rifle range, trap shooting and clays as well as a 3D archery ranger and a pond for fishing.

Plymouth, isn't a bad choice at all.

This, but be aware that there is a $2.00 range fee every time you shoot (not making a judgment or an excuse, just stating a fact) and like all clubs the FUDDs will make themselves known to you. Overall though the people I've met have been great. I'm a member there as well.

Also of note, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, there is no way to shoot steel with a pistol. IIRC they do have steel for rifle, but it might be limited to .22 and st specific times?

It really depends on what you are looking for. I enjoy shooting at Independent Sportsmen Club in Foxboro. Very active club for Shotgun, action pistol, action rifle, action shotgun. Great facilities. LINK There is an Action Pistol shoot there this Saturday if yu want to check it out.

Then there is Mo beach

Monument Beach Sportsman's Club
P.O. Box 331 ● 199 MacArthur Blvd
Monument Beach, MA 02553
508-759-5653

And the Plymouth club others have stated.

I have not been to Sipican in a long time but hear good things about the club.

My father tried to join Monument Beach but they never had enough members at the 3 or 4 meetings he went to as required to meet their quorum requirement and wouldn't vote him in. [thinking]

There's also the municipal range in Barnstable, but that may be a bit far depending on where you're at.

Back
Top Bottom