Can a person without a LTC posses an empty cartridge?

We don’t have the votes in the legislature. That was true before the mass shooting hysteria. It is even worse now.
Perhaps not, but introducing it would be a good tool to demonstrate just how unreasonable the Donks actually are. Include plenty of visual aids of just what a license is needed to possess, and how ridiculous it is... including the ceremonies where presentation of a piece of brass is illegal... in Massachusetts and nowhere else... cuz Donks.

Perhaps not, but introducing it would be a good tool to demonstrate just how unreasonable the Donks actually are. Include plenty of visual aids of just what a license is needed to possess, and how ridiculous it is... including the ceremonies where presentation of a piece of brass is illegal... in Massachusetts and nowhere else... cuz Donks.

No, it’s pointless.

You can write up the text of the law and have it submitted by a friendly legislator. Like all bills submitted on behalf of constituents, it will be referred for study. That is, it will never see the light of day. It won’t come up for a vote in a committee let alone on the floor.

Last edited:
so in HS, my son had a drilled out nickel plated 223 bullet on his key chain. similar to this:
il_794xN.1903024315_vdg9.jpg

he dropped his keys leaving a classroom, a teacher picked them up for him...saw the bullet and said: "you know this is illegal, right?" my boy replied with our well rehearsed answer.."This? it's a bear tooth!" the teacher replied..."oh, that's ok"

An argument could be made that it is not a bullet anymore. By drilling a hole in it and turning it into an ornament, it is no longer fit for the purpose of being an ammunition component. It is essentially de-mil'ed.

An argument could be made that it is not a bullet anymore. By drilling a hole in it and turning it into an ornament, it is no longer fit for the purpose of being an ammunition component. It is essentially de-mil'ed.

Hey, we'll have none of that logic shit around here! :D

According to Maura, my table saw qualifies as a firearm part...

Also, your out of your mind if you think there are not cops that would jam you up for it and an AG that might take you up on your challenge.

But if you're a drug dealer, the charge will miraculously disappear.

Not in MA, but google "Mark Witaschek" to see just how evil a state can be when it has laws like this to work with.

Last weekend, I allowed my now-7 year old daughter to fire her first round from a center fire rifle (my Savage .223). She was thrilled. Bullet nailed the 10 ring of a B26 target. She wanted to keep the empty M193 cartridge case, so I drilled a small hole through the back just above the rim and attached it to her unicorn keyring. She was so happy. It did come with one caution: it never goes to school with her under ANY circumstances. She understood.

Back
Top Bottom