• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can’t find Rogers recoil pad

I bought a used Rogers super stock. Has no recoil pad or qd bushing. I found bushings for sale that I can instal into the plastic hole. I can’t find a stock recoil pad anywhere. Only thing I can find is a limb saver for $40. I only paid $20 for the stock. Anyone know where I can find the original pad that would have come on this stock or should I just buy a new unit $40? That comes with the pad and the bushing? Thank you

I have to ask why you paid $20 for a $30 stock missing major parts?
Anyhow looks like you can get the stock here for $22
The amount of sugar in cereal is pretty nasty and it still taste like shit

Last edited:
Ignorance and lack of research. It was part of a package deal. FNG syndrome. Lesson learned. Thanks Mac, ordering new one tomorrow.

Ignorance and lack of research. It was part of a package deal. FNG syndrome. Lesson learned. Thanks Mac, ordering new one tomorrow.
I know nothing of this company but it was at the top of my google search. I know I seen the pads for those some where but IIRC the pads where darn near the same cost as the stock set?

Makes sense. Seems like the price on these varies from $23 on rando website to over $50 through Wilson. The guy I bought it from must have found some over-run or blem deal because he had a bunch for sale all new but stripped.

Back
Top Bottom