Campus Shooting @ UCLA

Is that campus in the middle of the city? Could it be another "school shooting" that turns out to be more of a "shooting near a school" or "shooting that happened to be on a campus but unrelated to the school"?

Clearly gun control worked. It controlled the extent to which the victims could mount a defense.

I hope the the vics are ok.

rest of LA...shelter in place

Multiple Murderers involved. (I'm not saying "Shooters")

Hispanic.

Police say possible "Murder / Suicide".

One murderer wearing Black Leather Jacket.

This is what is being reported on WRKO.

02:52 PM Shots still being fired

Jeff Bezos not a suspect

Cj3q5ErWYAEwGXz.jpg

Last edited:
Its amazing to me that a murder suicide at a College gets this kind of response and 60+ shootings in Chicago last weekend gets barely noticed.

If it were a gang related/homey versus homey shooting that just happened to spill over maybe a block and a half from UCLA nobody (including yours truly) would give a rat's ass either.

Last edited:
Its amazing to me that a murder suicide at a College gets this kind of response and 60+ shootings in Chicago last weekend gets barely noticed.

View attachment 168624

There is nothing in $hit-cago that the left can use to push their political agenda. This shooting (and any other "mass" shooting) can be used to scare the sheeple enough to support more gun control. At least that is what the progressives are hoping for.

There is nothing in $hit-cago that the left can use to push their political agenda. This shooting (and any other "mass" shooting) can be used to scare the sheeple enough to support more gun control. At least that is what the progressives are hoping for.

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't help but think this every single time someone makes this comment.

Direct quote from the Joker's speech from The Dark Knight.

"Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hm? You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” Even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I tell the press that like a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up, nobody panics because it’s all “part of the plan.” But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos, it’s fair."

It's not news when black people kill each other.

I love the progressive warriors who take to twitter after something like this with #GunControl #TimeForAction #NoMoreGunViolence.

Ya, cuz the problem is not enough gun control in the state with the most gun control where several of these publicized shootings have taken place. Makes sense....

Is that campus in the middle of the city? Could it be another "school shooting" that turns out to be more of a "shooting near a school" or "shooting that happened to be on a campus but unrelated to the school"?

USC is in downtown LA, but UCLA is in a small section called Westwood Village. Safe area, not really near anything sketchy.

Murderer, a disgruntled Indian-American doctoral student, named: IIT alumnus, disgruntled student: Who is UCLA gunman Mainak Sarkar?
Sarkar, a former doctoral student of Klug, accused him of stealing his computer code and giving it to someone else, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Killing someone over software [sad2]

Seems he was a thourghly disgruntled person, killing a woman in Minnesota before driving to LA to kill his former advisor: Woman on UCLA Murder-Suicide Suspect’s ‘Kill List’ Found Shot to Death in Minnesota
A female’s name was also on the list, prompting investigators to go to her home in a nearby town in Minnesota. The unidentified victim was found deceased by apparent gunshot wounds at the residence, Beck said.

Back
Top Bottom