Camping on the Mexican Border

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sounds like a great place for Sniper school!!
Terrain is realistic. You could put targets out to 1000 meters or more. There is little to no chance of endangerment to anyone. The county is 2/3rds the size of MA but only has 3000 people that live there. 2000 live in two cities well south of the range area and 999 live well to the Northeast. I live where no one else does. No one comes out here. There is just no reason. There's nothing here, other than rattlesnakes, scorpions and mountain lions If you want to travel the area bring a horse, there's no gas stations out here [grin]. It's a 120 in the Summer and 30 in the Winter. There is no water. There's nothing. It's as desolate as it comes. This is truly "no mans" land.

It's also the most beautiful country you'll ever see. And you can eat good. Mule Deer, dove, and pig. Plentiful. Lots of mesquite and rocks for roasting your harvest. And roasted scorpion is pretty good! Rattlesnake is excellent. If you've never seen the Milky Way it's a treat. When there is no Moon..... WOW! Bring a blankie though, even in the Summer.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Andrew Breitbart's site picked this up yesterday.

Trip # 3 is on tonight. 8 shooters this time , with Pat Dollad ( who they refer to as the retard for letting their identities be compromised. They're continuing anyway ) documenting.

I expect the US government to become annoyed pretty soon , as well as the actual bad guys.

J

Jose

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry, your friends are stupid attention whores.

Anyone with half a lick of common sense is not going to register their name with some "organization" to go then mount armed patrols down the border.

If someone were to do this right, it would only be done quietly, covertly, with the strictest comsec/opsec discipline (that means no f-ing website or membership lists for starters). Plan, move, execute, fade away.

edmorseiii

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

Anyone with half a lick of common sense is not going to register their name with some "organization" to go then mount armed patrols down the border.

If someone were to do this right, it would only be done quietly, covertly, with the strictest comsec/opsec discipline (that means no f-ing website or membership lists for starters). Plan, move, execute, fade away.
But then how does some one build up internet street cred as Tier 1?

Rating - 100%
18   0   1

This. Just go ahead and give them your children's school schedule,full address,what times and where you'll be while were at it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, drones would be much more cost effective and generally effective in locating people out there than a few guys in trucks. The drones could even fire light arms with good accuracy. Build the fence. I propose that the first 5 miles inside the fence be declared no-man's land and anything moving in that regions be neutralized by drone fire. Why hasn't anyone set that up. You would think Israel would already have a system in place like that.
Depending on the area, sure. They normally put me in on cattle. Nothing beats the ability to track and intimate knowlege of the area. Period.

They seem to have problems landing....

Edit: kauz i spel sew gud.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If that's the same 'Table Top' I worked, that's a dumb place to 'camp'. If you want 'proof' PM me, believe me, I know that area. Going there is dumb, plain and simple.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
But then how does some one build up internet street cred as Tier 1?
You shoot the drug smugglers with EXTREME SHOCK ammunition, and film the aftermath, and then post it to youtube and/or liveleak. [rofl]

-Mike

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You shoot the drug smugglers with EXTREME SHOCK ammunition, and film the aftermath, and then post it to youtube and/or liveleak. [rofl]

-Mike
But since you infringed on the poor 'immigrants' rights, the FBIDEACIADHSICE will supoena and get the video and track you down. After a 3 year investigation, you'll get to spend a lovely vacation with all expenses paid.

Top Bottom