Campbell for Mass. AG

ThickDiesel

NES Member
Hey everyone, first post here -- Long time listener, first-time caller.

I have not seen anyone comment about the beauty that is our next Mass. Attorney General. Take a look with your own eyes, but this was my favorite piece of the agenda:

1666633189146.png

...and we thought Healey was bad. Her Gun Agenda (conveniently located at the bottom of her page) is by far the most comprehensive and thought-out agenda item she has listed. Thoughts? I cannot recall if Healey campaigned against guns as blatantly as this during 2014/2018.

Taking a page right out of how Canada works. Cops can enter your home at any time and inspect how you're storing your guns. Gotta be unloaded and mags unloaded and in a separate locked area I think. Nothing can be loaded at home.

I have not seen anyone comment about the beauty that is our next Mass. Attorney General. Take a look with your own eyes, but this was my favorite piece of the agenda:

View attachment 677476

...and we thought Healey was bad. Her Gun Agenda (conveniently located at the bottom of her page) is by far the most comprehensive and thought-out agenda item she has listed. Thoughts? I cannot recall if Healey campaigned against guns as blatantly as this during 2014/2018.

meet the new AG
same as the old AG

Now they want to call it hoarding ,so a stamp collector will now be called a stamp hoarder and investigated by the U S postal service.

For sure -- but it's still the rhetoric. I don't think we have seen this before so blatantly in Mass.
Rhetoric is just that. Words can't hurt me.

She can't pass laws on her own. These ideas, if passed into laws, would further feed the current post-Bruen efforts.

The sky is not falling; as such, I have other things to burn cycles worrying about.

For sure -- but it's still the rhetoric. I don't think we have seen this before so blatantly in Mass. Admittedly though I have only recently gotten into state politics.

protip: The AGs position in MA is curated and vetted every cycle by various anti gun political apparatchik types. I call them the “cabal”.

This isn’t new and has been going on since Harshbarger was AG…. back into the 90s….

protip: The AGs position in MA is curated and vetted every cycle by various anti gun political apparatchik types. I call them the “cabal”.

This isn’t new and has been going on since Harshbarger was AG…. back into the 90s….
Gotcha. Never really cared or followed AG races until this election cycle... crazy times.

Dunno, man. Tell me again why I can't buy many single action revolvers in MA. "Just words" from the Ultimate Karen are hurting my SA shelf.
Admittedly, I don't try much for wheel guns, but the EOPSS list is different from AG "list" or wishlists of impossible laws. If you're talking about the AG letter, I can't imagine how that would possibly apply to cowboy guns.

Also, something something...the Mill...something something.

Cool. Guess the future AG is incredibly crazy and stupid. She’ll probably stay occupied with lawsuits that she’ll lose.

LOL gun hoarding.

I guess that is bad and they would rather have 100 gun owners over 1 gun owner with 100 guns.

LOL gun hoarding.

I guess that is bad and they would rather have 100 gun owners over 1 gun owner with 100 guns.
If I find any primer and powder hoarders, I may just have to confiscate some. You know, for their safety.

View attachment 677476

I'm sure that she hasn't had a chance to read the SCOTUS recent gun decisions............

Rhetoric is just that. Words can't hurt me.

She can't pass laws on her own. These ideas, if passed into laws, would further feed the current post-Bruen efforts.

The sky is not falling; as such, I have other things to burn cycles worrying about.
True, but we've already seen how effective a press conference and a memo have been! Food for thought . . .

For sure -- but it's still the rhetoric. I don't think we have seen this before so blatantly in Mass. Admittedly though I have only recently gotten into state politics.

The new AG will be another a mission to fight “climate change “ and spend most of her time getting whipped in court by oil companies like pants wearing douche AG now.

Post bruen these AGs aren’t having as much fun. No two step process cake walks anymore

True, but we've already seen how effective a press conference and a memo have been! Food for thought . . .
I hear you.

But even that has obvious (i.e., that Globe article) limitations. Some will comply because sometime that's just easier, and nobody can really fault them - who am I kidding, this is the internet.

Increasingly, others will refuse. The more they try to legislate through executive statement, the more I expect people will simply fail to comply.

I've been wrong about a lot of things, I can only be so surprised to add this to the list.

Dunno, man. Tell me again why I can't buy many single action revolvers in MA. "Just words" from the Ultimate Karen are hurting my SA shelf.

That problem has little to do with the AG and everything to do with the EOPS roster. Even if CMR940 was gone tomorrow those wheelgun companies would still have to list on the roster. And its significantly more of a pain in the ass to drive around revolver issues.

1. That'll be a fun Bruen case. LOL

2. You shouldn't gun-hoard. You should share. Guns with friends and relatives. Bullets with dirtbags.

Well, I've been sounding the alarm a lot. This insane leftist nutcase lady almost makes Dimples the Tyrant look like a 2A supporter. :oops:

And as I've also said: Beware of the Legislature next session. They have promised to destroy us à la NY, NJ et al post-Bruen. I have no reason to believe that they won't try to keep that promise in spades. With a bizarre, radical new anti-2A AG lady and a fully supportive Dimples the Tyrant as governor, it's going to get pretty damn ugly. :mad:

Those among us who are betting on Bruen to miraculously save the day here in MA had better be young and hopeful of a long lifetime ahead, 'cause old farts like me are going to be long dead and buried before Bruen comes to the rescue of anything substantial here in loony moonbat Massachusetts. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
AG Campbell launches gun violence prevention unit

Massachusetts Attorney General Andrea Campbell announced the launch of the office’s gun violence prevention unit Thursday, which she said will aggressively enforce the state’s gun laws and consumer protection statute, as well as defend those laws from ongoing and potential legal challenges.

“As senseless acts of gun violence continue to terrorize and harm children, families, and communities in Massachusetts and across the country, we must step up and ensure that each one of us has the right to live free from gun violence,” Campbell said in a statement. She added that the unit will both “lead the way in holding accountable bad actors in the gun industry,” while still “respecting the rights of responsible gun owners.”

Campbell appointed Christine Doktor and Ryan Mingo to lead the unit with the goal of further driving down shooting injuries and deaths, which have decreased in Boston and statewide in recent years, according to city and federal data.

Massachusetts has the lowest firearm death rate in the country, according to the most recent data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Massachusetts reported 247 gun fatalities in 2021, down from 268 the previous year. In Boston, the decline is even more striking: as of last week, the city reported a total of 92 shootings, down nearly 30 percent from the same time last year. In April, the city pledged to sharply curb shootings in an effort to reduce the number of homicides by 20 percent over the next three years.

Campbell said that in addition to leaning on the state’s strong consumer laws to go after misleading business practices among weapons dealers, the unit will also prosecute those involved in illegal gun trafficking and straw sales, where a middleman makes purchases on behalf of a secret buyer.

Needed even though Mass has the lowest firearms death rate in the country? I'm sure "leaning on misleading business practices" will lower the death rate even further. Good thing the AG's office doesn't have more pressing issues to pursue.

Back
Top Bottom