Camp Perry National Rifle Trophy Records

mac1911

NES Member
Been looking for a list of the
Record setters at the nationals for Highpower/service rifle

I can find records for individual results but not Record setting /holding

This link: Competitive Shooting Programs will get you to NRA records. It's awkward to use, but you can find who holds the record for 20 shots rapidfire sitting at 200 yards, or any other score fired in an NRA-sanctioned match. But, that will only get you NRA scores.

For the real show, CMP, I've never found a searchable database other than list of Distinguished Shooters. It's too bad, because I'd like to know what was the highest score shot in the NTI with scope, with irons, with M14, with M1, etc. How many shooters have achieved P100 status. How many shooters from each state have achieved P100, et.

This link: Competitive Shooting Programs will get you to NRA records. It's awkward to use, but you can find who holds the record for 20 shots rapidfire sitting at 200 yards, or any other score fired in an NRA-sanctioned match. But, that will only get you NRA scores.

For the real show, CMP, I've never found a searchable database other than list of Distinguished Shooters. It's too bad, because I'd like to know what was the highest score shot in the NTI with scope, with irons, with M14, with M1, etc. How many shooters have achieved P100 status. How many shooters from each state have achieved P100, et.
Right, i was interested in stuff like longest standing records and such .
Bought some 03A3 parts of a old timer and he asked me what the current records where for Highpower. Told him I really dont keep track so I could not tell .
He said he had mot been to perry since the late 70s and was a aging shooting on the A3 back then. He no longer had any guns but I got a good handful if parts

I think for an 80-shot RMC, the record is 800-50X set by Brandon Green not too long ago.

Back
Top Bottom