Camp Perry 2005

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Who's going, what dates, what are you shooting, and where are you staying?

I'll be there the first week of August. Shooting the Presidents 100 and NTI. Haven't made reservations
for the hotel yet.

I'll be there arriving on the 3rd and departing on the 6th. I'm shooting in the Garand match, military bolt match, and M16 match. It's my first time.

I'm driving up with a couple of other guys from Pittsburgh area but will have to fly to Pit from Hartford. It's only a 3 hour drive North from there.

We're staying at one of the local hotels and our reservations are done. I've got my confirmation from CMP for my matches, too, and will be squadded with my two buddies who have shot there for years. It sounds like a blast!

Rome

I'll be driving from MA on Saturday July 30th, and I'm meeting Tony there and it is going to be a blast. :D

Tammy said she put us both down for AM relays, and that they will squad us at the range on the morning of the match.

You guys all set for Camp Perry?

Good luck out there! It should be allot of fun. I'm hoping to make the trip myself in a couple of years. I'd like to get some more practice and experience under my belt before heading out there.

CD

Tony is in route as we speak and we are leaving tomorrow morning. I think I'm as about ready as I'm going to get. My short yardage, 200/300 meters, really came together last weekend so I should do well.

I'm bringin my laptop in the event I can find a coffee house that has a wireless connection and I will hopefully be able to keep you guys posted.

derek said:
I'm bringin my laptop in the event I can find a coffee house that has a wireless connection and I will hopefully be able to keep you guys posted.

Reports would be excellent! Safe trip and we know you'll make us all proud of you. :D

Back
Top Bottom