Cameron C. Crimefighter is an a-hole.

Not much of a crime fighter if he only had one gun... also I thought negligence of a law wasn't an excuse

Kind of a dumbass. Wants to fight gun violence so he leaves a gun unattended in a public place.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, never heard that last name before. Does anyone know what ethnicity or nationality the Crimefighter name comes from?

I imagine his dad's name was McGruff, and he is a furry.

Seems like peaceful protest to me. Free speech (which includes expression other than speech) and all that.

I disagree with his position, akin to beating swords into plowshares, but he had a right to do it.

There should be more "no harm, no foul" no charge.

All he did was mess with government. Heinlein would be proud.

Charging him with what? Why?

For this and the DA's excuse is BS

Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill said Wednesday that he considered charging Crimefighter with disorderly conduct, threat of terrorism or other crimes. But he ultimately couldn't charge the man without proving Crimefighter knew his actions were reckless, disruptive or threatening, Gill said.

Not for the terrorism BS.

Last edited:
Not much of a crime fighter if he only had one gun... also I thought negligence of a law wasn't an excuse
I believe you mean "ignorance" of the law. [grin]

He is welcome to protest thusly on my front porch, but please leave in the firing pin.

Go ahead and leave a package somewhere, anywhere next to a state or federal building. let me know how you make out.

PSGWSP

Because I would make out poorly doesn't mean it's a rational reaction. If I walked through Boston with a pistol on my hip or stood on the sidewalk took drugs it would probably end poorly as well.

Because I would make out poorly doesn't mean it's a rational reaction. If I walked through Boston with a pistol on my hip or stood on the sidewalk took drugs it would probably end poorly as well.

Not going to go back and forth..Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving

But that's his MO and now you ruined it for him. [laugh]

Isn't that what a forum is? Back and forth discussion? What's your MO? Trolling? You leg humpers just pop out of the woodwork. Funny knowing you're so butthurt about something I said you can't wait for the opportunity to hump my leg.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Isn't that what a forum is? Back and forth discussion? What's your MO? Trolling? You leg humpers just pop out of the woodwork. Funning knowing you're so butthurt about something I said you can't wait for the opportunity to hump my leg.

Carry on.

Such hate so early on Thanksgiving morning.....I need to find my safe place

Isn't that what a forum is? Back and forth discussion? What's your MO? Trolling? You leg humpers just pop out of the woodwork. Funning knowing you're so butthurt about something I said you can't wait for the opportunity to hump my leg.

Carry on.
I love this guy. Yeah, no on the humping of the leg.

Carry on.

Send in the clowns... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom