• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Came Home To A Surprise.

Infinite Jester

Navy Veteran
So I walked in the house, kissed the wife, grabbed a beer, began to unlace my boots, and the wife says "There's a bag for you on the couch."
I walk into the living room to a Shooter's Outpost bag.
Inside is a new Kahr CW9, 2 boxes of ammo, and a $60 gift card to buy a holster.

I was having a hell of a day. I spent 2 hours with the New Hampshire DOT troopers on 93S, rearranging my flatbed to make it compliant with the 8' 6" width. Loading and unloading cardboard bales in the rain on my Moffett.

She knew how to make things all better. [smile]

Last edited:
So I walked in the house, kissed the wife, grabbed a beer, began to unlace my boots, and the wife says "There's a bag for you on the couch."
I walk into the living room to a Shooter's Outpost bag.
Inside is a new Kahr CW9, 2 boxes of ammo, and a $60 gift card to buy a holster.

I was having a hell of a day. I spent 2 hours with the New Hampshire DOT troopers on 93S, rearranging my flatbed to make it compliant with the 8' 6" width. Loading and unloading cardboard bales in the rain on my Moffett.

She knew how to make things all better. [smile]

Nice!!! Black or two tone?

[pics]

Who cares, she sounds like a perfect wife!

Does she have a sister?

[pics]

Sweet. I had a present waiting for me when I got home, too - continuing to run cable and wiring in the wall to put the tv above the fireplace. Weeeeee!!!

Man I hate you all with wife's and gf's that buy you gun stuff .

Don't feel bad. While she's far from selfish, my wife never has, and I'm fairly certain never will, buy me anything gun-related.

Back
Top Bottom