• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Calling all experts - can it be that I simply cannot handle Glock (19)? I shoot

Dude, I think Joe Friday invented the Weaver! Along with Mr. Weaver of course. I could never attract younger students with that.

I am working on tactical nose and ear hair though.

I give up. I'm having an off day. And I don't have any original hair ideas either. I'm sure the tactical mutton-chops, tactical mullet, and tactical sole patch have already been done somewhere.

Oh wait, you could grow a tactical Fu Manchu. That would be original since those are usually only worn by firefighters.
[smile]

The reset on the P99 sucks? Maybe they changed it or something, but these guns often had a reset so short you could practically bump fire the things if you were good at it. [laugh]

-Mike

I had thought about bringing it to an IDPA, but thought the trigger might be a hindrance. I have not shot it in a while, but that's what I thought at the time. Mine is an early one. I know they have a few trigger variants since mine, so maybe the others are better.

Still one of the few guns I will not sell. OH and for the heck of it, here is my (sold, and pi$$ed off at myself) MI6 edition in .40. About 100 in the USA

12680341825_b1f4c06dea_o.jpg

I give up. I'm having an off day. And I don't have any original hair ideas either. I'm sure the tactical mutton-chops, tactical mullet, and tactical sole patch have already been done somewhere.

Oh wait, you could grow a tactical Fu Manchu. That would be original since those are usually only worn by firefighters.
[smile]
Well we all know the deal on firefighters lol. For someone who uses a power tool in the global war on cavities, I expected more from you. I'm some what of an anti dentite myself, and would rather wrestle an alligator than sit in your chair, but I'm due, so we shall see. Tactical mullet tho, you may be on to something. I actually wanted to try the IDPA stuff at I think Hopkington or New Beige, but now I'm completely afraid, and will stick to my home made steel lol.

Well we all know the deal on firefighters lol. For someone who uses a power tool in the global war on cavities, I expected more from you. I'm some what of an anti dentite myself, and would rather wrestle an alligator than sit in your chair, but I'm due, so we shall see. Tactical mullet tho, you may be on to something. I actually wanted to try the IDPA stuff at I think Hopkington or New Beige, but now I'm completely afraid, and will stick to my home made steel lol.

You would love IDPA

haircut2008ie3.jpg

You would love IDPA
absolutely I know I would. I made some excellent steel knockdowns for my PD and for training, it's a blast. A MIG welder is the best tool to own that you'll never use lol. If my schedule thins a bit I'm gonna try it, or at least one of the Wednesday practices at I think Hopkington ( or was it Harvard )

absolutely I know I would. I made some excellent steel knockdowns for my PD and for training, it's a blast. A MIG welder is the best tool to own that you'll never use lol. If my schedule thins a bit I'm gonna try it, or at least one of the Wednesday practices at I think Hopkington ( or was it Harvard )

I think Wednesday nights at Harvard is USPSA practice, not sure what Hopkington is

I don't know how I ended up here, but I just read this whole thread, and it is awesome

Hopkinton has a USPSA program. Harvard has both games.

Yes, we practice Wednesdays at Hopkinton, (where Bill's new fancy shirt is still in the storage shed) USPSA style, mostly isosceles stance, sometimes with DA/SA glocks, talking about how ball and dummy drills are dumb

Seeing my posts in this thread I'm ashamed that I used to Weaver.
I just wonder how all the rest of you have two hands to use. I've gotta keep one on my pants to keep them from falling off, since i Mexican carry without a belt my pants start slipping when i pull out my gat

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I just wonder how all the rest of you have two hands to use. I've gotta keep one on my pants to keep them from falling off, since i Mexican carry without a belt my pants start slipping when i pull out my gat

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
shoot-gangsta.jpg

don't let mika and morning joe hear this, or they will accuse you of having "Small Hands".

[rofl]

Yes, I have and firing when the trigger reconnects. I don't release it all the way through.

"The more of your finger"?! I was always taught to use the tip of the finger on the trigger.

Its the whorl, arch, or loop of your finger that mates with the trigger (not the bullet button)[wink]

Back
Top Bottom