Called out for not wearing a mask

Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
People just need to start walking into stores with no f***ing masks on. I'm close.... I posted in another thread that my daughter walked into Lowes and TJMaxx with no mask on and no one gave a shit. No evil looks from all the hens in TJs which I thought we would get.
This, I spent the last 6 months in Florida. I wore a mask only once, a Target employee would not let me in without a mask. Only store I was turned away from. All the restaurants in DelRay beach we at full capacity. Some wore masks but 80% or more no masks and that estimate might be light. The kicker, half of the diners would be Medicare eligible, not a care in the world, I absolutely loved it. Then to come back to this crap hole (mass) really sucked. If I didn’t like my employer so much I’d be gone. Even with the supposed high numbers in Florida, never got sick, where we were staying, there were 4 families that had primary residence in Pittsburgh and they would fly back and forth constantly, only one got Covid with mild symptoms and she is in her 60’s. This nonsense need to end.

teamRR

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went fishing today, north shore MA, not going to specify the beach as to not instigate enforcement idiocy. I was there a month ago for a walk with my girlfriend, one of those early nice days and the people & families walking basically alone, all in masks, was horrorifying.

Today I saw maybe 20 others and no masks at all. Hopefully its a sign that this crap is coming to an end.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Called out first time (other than in stores or doctors' offices) today (tonight).

Took the dog to the dog park. A couple ahead of me were already in the gate, and had 2 dogs; one was an Akita. The guy says "you need a mask", and I answered "She doesn't have one." He says, "No, you. Oh, maybe they took the sign down." I asked if THEY wanted me to wear a mask (was in my back pocket), and they hemmed and hawed a bit. Anyhow, I asked if their dogs were friendly. They were like , "Well..." then the Akita gave a low growl. He said "We could try it." and the wife says "I don't think so, maybe not tonight.". At that point, I said "Well, you were here first, I'll just go for a walk. I took my dog around the fields, and by the time I was heading back, they were heading out. I think they just wanted some quiet time getting a tough dog to smell where a bunch of other dogs had been, not a bad strategy. I took my dog in to have the place to herself, and she sniffed every inch of the place, and kind of forgot I was there. When she went past me, she kind of jumped and barked like I totally surprised her. Then, after talking to her a while, she came over and let me clip her in and we went home.

ScottS

NES Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Called out first time (other than in stores or doctors' offices) today (tonight).

Took the dog to the dog park. A couple ahead of me were already in the gate, and had 2 dogs; one was an Akita. The guy says "you need a mask", and I answered "She doesn't have one." He says, "No, you. Oh, maybe they took the sign down." I asked if THEY wanted me to wear a mask (was in my back pocket), and they hemmed and hawed a bit. Anyhow, I asked if their dogs were friendly. They were like , "Well..." then the Akita gave a low growl. He said "We could try it." and the wife says "I don't think so, maybe not tonight.". At that point, I said "Well, you were here first, I'll just go for a walk. I took my dog around the fields, and by the time I was heading back, they were heading out. I think they just wanted some quiet time getting a tough dog to smell where a bunch of other dogs had been, not a bad strategy. I took my dog in to have the place to herself, and she sniffed every inch of the place, and kind of forgot I was there. When she went past me, she kind of jumped and barked like I totally surprised her. Then, after talking to her a while, she came over and let me clip her in and we went home.
Not being a dog person, I understood about 10% of this.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We rarely go to Nashua except for the usual stores along DW Expressway. This past weekend, we drove through the downtown area. I found it odd they had shut down a lane of traffic in each direction and placed restaurant tables out IN the streets, with concrete barriers to prevent cars from plowing into the tables.
Well, you really do rarely go to Nashua,
because they're the same Jersey barriers they had up all last summer.

I like how we can see this Rube Goldberg device
fogging up before our eyes as the clip progresses.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This, I spent the last 6 months in Florida. I wore a mask only once, a Target employee would not let me in without a mask. Only store I was turned away from. All the restaurants in DelRay beach we at full capacity. Some wore masks but 80% or more no masks and that estimate might be light. The kicker, half of the diners would be Medicare eligible, not a care in the world, I absolutely loved it. Then to come back to this crap hole (mass) really sucked. If I didn’t like my employer so much I’d be gone. Even with the supposed high numbers in Florida, never got sick, where we were staying, there were 4 families that had primary residence in Pittsburgh and they would fly back and forth constantly, only one got Covid with mild symptoms and she is in her 60’s. This nonsense need to end.

You know what's funny??? I've got clients all over FLA. Some are mask nazi's. Some are the opposite. Each tell me a story that supports their view.

One client in Dune-Din tells me the local VFW has no more restrictions and they drink elbow-to-elbow. Another nearby tells me that EVERYBODY wears a mask EVERYWHERE.

I think it's a perception thing. I'd guess that FLA has less mask-wearers than MA, but I still recall wandering around an outside mall in the greater Orlando area last September and being the only person OUTSIDE not wearing a mask. Not geezers. Trendy young people hang-out. I was the oldest guy in the area at 51.

What REALLY is fascinating is that the hotspots for COVID for the last 30 days or so - NY and NJ. High rule areas are somehow having higher #'s than low-rule areas. It's not necessarily the rules. It's parties and other gatherings. More restrictive area - more the tension to have a gathering. . . and then more COVID.

Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
You know what's funny??? I've got clients all over FLA. Some are mask nazi's. Some are the opposite. Each tell me a story that supports their view.

One client in Dune-Din tells me the local VFW has no more restrictions and they drink elbow-to-elbow. Another nearby tells me that EVERYBODY wears a mask EVERYWHERE.

I think it's a perception thing. I'd guess that FLA has less mask-wearers than MA, but I still recall wandering around an outside mall in the greater Orlando area last September and being the only person OUTSIDE not wearing a mask. Not geezers. Trendy young people hang-out. I was the oldest guy in the area at 51.

What REALLY is fascinating is that the hotspots for COVID for the last 30 days or so - NY and NJ. High rule areas are somehow having higher #'s than low-rule areas. It's not necessarily the rules. It's parties and other gatherings. More restrictive area - more the tension to have a gathering. . . and then more COVID.
Probably a regional thing, Orlando is full of tourists who think they need to follow their own state rules. I wasn’t in tourist country, that was probably the difference. The other nice thing was you could openly be a trump supporter without fear of repercussions.

ProGun

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
People just need to start walking into stores with no f***ing masks on. I'm close.... I posted in another thread that my daughter walked into Lowes and TJMaxx with no mask on and no one gave a shit. No evil looks from all the hens in TJs which I thought we would get.
I agree. I never wore them outside at all, but "complied" with the signs at businesses...based on "their property, their rules", but about done with the mask nonsense.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree. I never wore them outside at all, but "complied" with the signs at businesses...based on "their property, their rules", but about done with the mask nonsense.

Same here but now I just bend the rules inside stores that require masks. If I go into a large store that isn't very busy I'll just wear the mask on the way in, take it off while I'm shopping and then wear it at checkout and on the way out the door. If anybody cares, they haven't said anything. I just assume that some people care but wisely mind their own business, others are probably sick of masks and will be emboldened to ditch theirs too if they see more people without masks, and the rest just don't care at all either way. I'm starting to see smaller places have changed their signs from saying "masks required" to "Masks recommended". Recommended is basically a green light to me to ditch it entirely.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So yesterday I was at the dentist for another perio cleaning. The girl who does this is just terrific and no issues with her. As you can expect, they all mask up all the time.

Anyway, I had a little issue that she wanted to call the dentist over to look at just to be sure. So, he comes over, all masked up and gets right in my face to poke and prod my teeth. OMG. He had the absolute worst bad breath I have ever encountered. So bad it starts causing immediate choking and feels like I'm being stabbed in my eyeballs. I was wincing in pain, but not because he was poking my gums with a sharp piece of metal. His breathe! Ugh!! I was trying not to show my horror so that I don't offend, but yuck!! It has to be because of those two masks he's wearing all day. That can't be good to contain all that moist bacteria all day.

I'm actually scared to go back there, if he sees me again. He was over me for only two minutes but that was two minutes too long. I can't imagine him being there for an hour.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So yesterday I was at the dentist for another perio cleaning. The girl who does this is just terrific and no issues with her. As you can expect, they all mask up all the time.

Anyway, I had a little issue that she wanted to call the dentist over to look at just to be sure. So, he comes over, all masked up and gets right in my face to poke and prod my teeth. OMG. He had the absolute worst bad breath I have ever encountered. So bad it starts causing immediate choking and feels like I'm being stabbed in my eyeballs. I was wincing in pain, but not because he was poking my gums with a sharp piece of metal. His breathe! Ugh!! I was trying not to show my horror so that I don't offend, but yuck!! It has to be because of those two masks he's wearing all day. That can't be good to contain all that moist bacteria all day.

I'm actually scared to go back there, if he sees me again. He was over me for only two minutes but that was two minutes too long. I can't imagine him being there for an hour.
Hmm I wonder if there's any dental hygiene products designed for this problem

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... yesterday ... the dentist ... had the absolute worst bad breath I have ever encountered. ...
Hmm I wonder if there's any dental hygiene products designed for this problem
sexfilescondomscene-e1593811300134.jpg

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You all thought that Google had reached FR years ago.

Today's Google Doodle implores you to get vaccinated,
so that you can't contract Teh Rona.

And to wear a mask so that when you contract Teh Rona,
you won't kill Grandma with it:

get-vaccinated-wear-a-mask-save-lives-Google_Doodle.gif

Image uploaded to the NES server rather than linked to the cloud,
so that when Google tosses the image down the memory hole,
we'll still have a copy.

whatluck

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
A feel good story..... After dealing with the car dealer last night, the girl and I decided to run to Walmart down the street from us. We, of course, aren't muzzled. We walked by a lady and as we are just about to pass her, she stops us and asks " Do they stop you when you walk in not wearing a mask?". My Spidey Sense kicked up and I was about to tell her mind her own business. My girl said no they don't. The lady proceeded to rip off her muzzle and said "This is the only store I wear this damn thing in." I told her that Walmart quietly back tracked days after the announcement of the requirement but you'll never hear that because the fake news that your TV shits out of its mouth refuses to. She laughed, said ain't that the truth and thanked us. Another person awoken from the slumber of herd thought. Breathe easy lady and you're welcome.

ASHDUMP

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just voted at my local town election. I put a mask on because I didn't want to deal with the bologna but my daughter who is in Kindergarten went maskless and no one said shit. Even the old people wanted to talk to her like she was their grandkid or something.

I wish I tested the waters going maskless at the JR. High. But....

New Report:
"This Just In" A report of a younger dad spotted maskless in the JR high school. Shutdown the school for sanitizing - kids get no school for 14 days.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just voted at my local town election. I put a mask on because I didn't want to deal with the bologna but my daughter who is in Kindergarten went maskless and no one said shit. Even the old people wanted to talk to her like she was their grandkid or something.

I wish I tested the waters going maskless at the JR. High. But....

New Report:
"This Just In" A report of a younger dad spotted maskless in the JR high school. Shutdown the school for sanitizing - kids get no school for 14 days.
think about it this way. Every time you put on a mask you validate these people's mental disorder and position on the Virus and lockdowns and loss of freedoms. It's the equivalent of voting for a democrat. You wouldn't vote for a democrat would you?

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I started a week ago not wearing a mask dropping my kids off and picking them up from school. They sent an email out stating it was still required to wear mask on school grounds. I think it was directed at me because I was the only only one not wearing a mask. Lol
The past few days I've decided to say f*** it. I walk in every establishment not wearing a mask. If they tell me I have to wear one I'll put it on. From my experience nobody says anything. I've been to Walgreens, the convenience store, today I
I went food shopping today at shaws. The only time someone has said something to me was at the checkout at Shaw's. The (manager cashier manager) whatever she was bagging told me I was required to wear a mask. I told her "ok" she continued to bag my purchase I paid for it and I left. I saw another lady in there that had pulled her mask down below her chin. She told me she was following my lead.
I have been vaccinated I'm not endangering anyone. I'm done with the mask!!

teamRR

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was at an Asian restaurant and a bar in plaistow Friday night. Only difference from pre covid was some customers and the employees wore them at the Asian place, nobody did at the bar - was basically pre covid atmosphere at both.

Top Bottom