Called out for not wearing a mask

teamRR

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember before all this started, they were in an endless panic about straws? You don't hear a peep any more about that, plus no complaints that I'm finding used masks all over the place, even in the middle of the woods. I rarely found straws laying about.

I never throw mine in the woods - always leave them in public places where masks are required. So you like masks - cool have fun cleaning them up.

Ooops left it on my seat when exiting airplane again, ooops fell out of my car at home depot, they fall from my pockets everywhere.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get that girl some Lithium stat!!
Your wish is my command.

Lithia+water+ad.jpg

Path-Finder

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This what I'm talking about. It's the younger less likely to die people who are the most afraid this. It's all because they constantly look at their phone, consume mainstream media and can't think critically. Look at it this way. 1.4 million people worldwide die from tuberculosis every year. That's also a very contagious respiratory disease that's been with humans for 9,000 years. Yet no one is afraid of it because the media doesn't talk about. It's scary to think how easily people are brainwashed by media.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
This what I'm talking about. It's the younger less likely to die people who are the most afraid this. It's all because they constantly look at their phone, consume mainstream media and can't think critically. Look at it this way. 1.4 million people worldwide die from tuberculosis every year. That's also a very contagious respiratory disease that's been with humans for 9,000 years. Yet no one is afraid of it because the media doesn't talk about. It's scary to think how easily people are brainwashed by media.

Most of all of the above is caused by them having shitty parents and never being forced to have a job in their life. Hence, not exposed to REAL LIFE (tm) very much and
sheltered from everything.

I bet there's a 50% chance that girl doesn't know how to ride a bicycle or even swim, or possibly both, too.

ProGun

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just think at some point she'll be able to vote. Probably very soon if not now if they drop the age to 16.
^That's a big part of our problem today...these are our new voters. No offense to the under 25 NES members with their heads screwed on straight, but most of the under 25 crowd are nuts or currently being indoctrinated.

FrugalFannie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So Texas has no mask mandates but businesses can still require it. But must abide by ADA. My friend and I wanted to check out a new to us coffee shop. I think it's fairly new, period. We both walk in, no masks, and get told we have to wear a mask. I tell them I cannot. She tells them there is no mandate any longer. And they say "well, it's policy." I remind them there is a hefty fine for violating ADA. We ended up walking out. I think there was one other customer there. Walked across the street to another new coffee shop. Place is full, sidewalk tables are mostly full. NO ONE is wearing a mask except the servers. (Servers may be required to wear masks, I don't know.) We sat outside facing the other shop and watched as people came in and out of the one we were at while no one went in the "mask required" shop. ;)

Guess they won't be around for long.

BigTimber

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
The damage our media is doing to a entire generation is worse than all the worlds terrorist organizations put together could ever inflict on this country. Trump was spot on when he called them an enemy of the people. They are cancer on our culture.

Yep. We need to stop blaming people like this woman in the elevator for the problems we face. She's a pawn, and judging by that video shes not in good health.

Blame the media. Blame the bizzaro world political rat race where people pretend the differences are bigger than the commonalities. We are being played by our own government, our media and a large collection of oversea entities whove been in active psyops with us for decades.

We're losing. Time for people to stop blaming the generation we are robbing of a good life and blame the people pulling the strings.

Racenet

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of all of the above is caused by them having shitty parents and never being forced to have a job in their life. Hence, not exposed to REAL LIFE (tm) very much and
sheltered from everything.

I bet there's a 50% chance that girl doesn't know how to ride a bicycle or even swim, or possibly both, too.

If I acted that way when I was her age, my parents would have beat my ass, for starters. Then I would get it for disrespecting an elder (delivery lady). Kids these days have no respect and take no responsibility for their actions.

Racenet

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Texas has no mask mandates but businesses can still require it. But must abide by ADA. My friend and I wanted to check out a new to us coffee shop. I think it's fairly new, period. We both walk in, no masks, and get told we have to wear a mask. I tell them I cannot. She tells them there is no mandate any longer. And they say "well, it's policy." I remind them there is a hefty fine for violating ADA. We ended up walking out. I think there was one other customer there. Walked across the street to another new coffee shop. Place is full, sidewalk tables are mostly full. NO ONE is wearing a mask except the servers. (Servers may be required to wear masks, I don't know.) We sat outside facing the other shop and watched as people came in and out of the one we were at while no one went in the "mask required" shop. ;)

I would follow that up with a 1 star review, complaining that you can not give a -star review.

👍

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We sat outside facing the other shop and watched as people came in and out of the one we were at while no one went in the "mask required" shop. ;)

I hope you didn't troll the maskhole shop with the business success of the guys across the street.
It's entirely possible for the losers to pull a Joe Job and claim their competitors are violating some actual health code.

FrugalFannie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I hope you didn't troll the maskhole shop with the business success of the guys across the street.
It's entirely possible for the losers to pull a Joe Job and claim their competitors are violating some actual health code.
no violations of health code with the servers wearing masks. And yes, I did point out their successful competitors allowing guests to not have masks since the GOVERNOR ENDED THE MANDATES

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no violations of health code with the servers wearing masks. And yes, I did point out their successful competitors allowing guests to not have masks since the GOVERNOR ENDED THE MANDATES
Consider that the coffee shop swiftly going out of business
may not tell the truth in an effort to cancel their competition by dropping a dime.
"I hear the servers across the street are taking their masks off
when it's only regular customers in the shop".
Boom! Police tape around the "super-spreader".

FrugalFannie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Consider that the coffee shop swiftly going out of business
may not tell the truth in an effort to cancel their competition by dropping a dime.
"I hear the servers across the street are taking their masks off
when it's only regular customers in the shop".
Boom! Police tape around the "super-spreader".
won't happen. this is Texas. takes more than an accusation around here

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the risk of redundancy, Dr. Scott Gottlieb - former commissioner of the FDA - also said just two weeks ago that the "6 foot rule" for social distancing was completely made up and not based on any kind of "science". Let's just drop the whole charade, shall we???

I want to know where the one-way aisles in the stores came from. I have not seen or heard it in any suggestion from any authority, cited by any authority in a press conference or interview, nothing... yet somehow all the stores started doing it at the same time and treating it like it came from God himself.

I have asked about it and no one can explain to me where the "mandate" came from or how following in the wake of an infected person for minutes is better than passing one face to face for mere seconds.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember before all this started, they were in an endless panic about straws? You don't hear a peep any more about that, plus no complaints that I'm finding used masks all over the place, even in the middle of the woods. I rarely found straws laying about.

Has your doctor or pharmacy asked you if you wanted the flu shot? I used to have to tell them no all the time. Now no one is offering and the signs advertising it seem to be missing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a governor's mandate up here in Maine, posted on every door, and I'm sure the karen's in Portland are enforcing it but I haven't seen anyone making an issue about it up here. Most people wear masks, some don't but I haven't seen anyone making issues either way.

Top Bottom