Called out for not wearing a mask

MagGus1820

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Why is it that young people are so f***ing afraid of not wearing a mask? I had easter at my house today and my wife's neices were scared shitless that some people weren't wearing a mask. They're 18 and 22. The 22 year old was already vaccinated. The 18 year old left because she felt "uncomfortable." I'm like see ya. Yer a f***in libtard pain in the ass anyway.
Covid is just the new excuse, want to leave somewhere early? Tell them you're nervous about Covid.

It's also a super easy way to get out of anything you don't want to do. Tell the group you had a Covid scare and you're waiting on the results to come in. If they see you out and about, well you just got the results and you're good to go! Thanks for this one gov!

n1oty

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So I don't wear a mask. But now am suffering with allergies. I'm sure this week I will likely scare the crap out of some Karen when I have to sneeze in the middle of the grocery store at some point. (even though sneezing isn't a symptom of covid)

One person sneezes and one hundred people crap in their skivvies!

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Why is it that young people are so f***ing afraid of not wearing a mask? I had easter at my house today and my wife's neices were scared shitless that some people weren't wearing a mask. They're 18 and 22. The 22 year old was already vaccinated. The 18 year old left because she felt "uncomfortable." I'm like see ya. Yer a f***in libtard pain in the ass anyway.

I keep noticing this. Meanwhile, we visited Mom in her 55+ community yesterday. Elderly were going for walks around the park, not one was maskurbating. Even though it was a Baker edict.

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
They've been programed/conditioned to fear something that overwhelmingly kills those that are elderly with 2.5 comorbidities. Something that basically has little to any effect on them.

teamRR

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Some of them apparently, others totally do not give a shit and haven't throughout these times - ie the college party animals.

My family, although we have some Biden voters and believers of the virus narrative, nobody is wearing masks at family events that is for sure. My girlfriend's family is no different. That 18 & 22 yo are using it as an excuse or are just freaks. Most people that age are far more worried about an std and it doesn't slow them down at all.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
So I don't wear a mask. But now am suffering with allergies. I'm sure this week I will likely scare the crap out of some Karen when I have to sneeze in the middle of the grocery store at some point. (even though sneezing isn't a symptom of covid)
Yeah, but you live in texASS. Hell, you get to go to Astros games. . . had MLB not pulled a Homer with regards to the All Star Game. They can pound sand now, for all I care. How about you DO YOUR JOB and leave the rest of this to the Supreme Court (which will b-slap the Biden administration and any potential full-50-state voter law - on a 8-1 or 7-2 decision, if not 9-0.)

They've been programed/conditioned to fear something that overwhelmingly kills those that are elderly with 2.5 comorbidities. Something that basically has little to any effect on them.

Yeah. My daughter rides at a barn. Her trainer AND the barn owner are both immuno-compromised. So she's REAL careful where she goes. But neither of them wear a mask. Barn owner's Ex had COVID 2 weeks ago so she had to quarantine. . . for 5 days. (When we went to Disney, my daughter couldn't go back to the barn for 14 days and 3 negative COVID tests. No joke!)

It's getting loopy here. Well, it's STILL loopy here. But finally have my daughter in the "WTF am I worried about them for? They don't wear masks around other people. They do whatever they want. Why am I bending over backwards to help them?"

Funny is that TX and MS are showing reduced cases AFTER going mask-less. Hmmmm.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Some of them apparently, others totally do not give a shit and haven't throughout these times - ie the college party animals.

My family, although we have some Biden voters and believers of the virus narrative, nobody is wearing masks at family events that is for sure. My girlfriend's family is no different. That 18 & 22 yo are using it as an excuse or are just freaks. Most people that age are far more worried about an std and it doesn't slow them down at all.
In my experience it's mostly older folks that are uptight about the masks. The college near where I work has lots of unmasked 18-22 year olds. Yet, all the older people I see walking alone in town with 1000 yards between them and others are masked up.

I was at my MA range shooting alone, an older guy showed up, saw I wasn't wearing a mask, looked spooked, and left without shooting, lol.
I understand older folks are more susceptible, but I don't understand wearing a mask outdoors when there's no one else even walking on the street. Yet, I see them doing it everyday.

Spicolii

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just stop wearing them. Play games with these people. I keep a broken mask in my pocket so if someone loses their shit I just tell them I'm really sorry it broke. The mask is about compliance not safety. Make it hard for these people. Make them tell you to put a mask on every time you walk into a store so they get tired of saying it. It will take a large confrontation before the cops are called. Just play the game. My favorite excuse is I know I'm sorry I lost it in the store. Wear them down like they do to us.

Wilbart

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From what I have seen it is the lack of being able to think on their own. They get all their info from the Smartphone alerts with no research on their own. MSM and Social media "Stars," tell them this is the next Black Plague, they could die, they will kill nana, just wear a mask..... They have no other way to think than what is feed to them.

teamRR

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just stop wearing them. Play games with these people. I keep a broken mask in my pocket so if someone loses their shit I just tell them I'm really sorry it broke. The mask is about compliance not safety. Make it hard for these people. Make them tell you to put a mask on every time you walk into a store so they get tired of saying it. It will take a large confrontation before the cops are called. Just play the game. My favorite excuse is I know I'm sorry I lost it in the store. Wear them down like they do to us.

Yep that is true, a little pushback constantly goes a long way. Following the path of least resistance by those who do not agree with masks is what got us here and will prolong all such requirements in the future.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny is that TX and MS are showing reduced cases AFTER going mask-less. Hmmmm.
Put down the beverage for this one:

A week or two ago, a transgressive caller mentioned to Dr. Drew Pinsky
that they'd read of a medical professional beginning to wonder whether
masks aerosolize exhalations and enhance the spread of the virus.

(I.e, a combination of the mask getting soaked;
and getting a mist by shooting a garden hose through a tea strainer).

Dr. Drew said something like, "it's the kind of valid concern that can't be dismissed
without actual scientific investigation. And it reinforces what I've been saying:
the pandemic is not a problem that some bureaucrat with no medical credentials can solve
by mandating the enforcement of arbitrary rules on the entire population".

I was at my MA range shooting alone, an older guy showed up, saw I wasn't wearing a mask, looked spooked, and left without shooting, lol.
You got more quality solo time at the range by
employing what's known as a "cough-back pitch".

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Oh I think if your mask is worn for several hours, any potential water droplet protection is significantly reduced or negated. That's a given right there. When we were in Disney last Fall, we had multiple masks for the day at the parks. (Given that anyone traveling or Disney'ing at that time was almost ASSUREDLY COVID-free anyhow. Because it was still in the middle of the post-Summer panic.)

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm still trying to figure out why people who arent sick think they need to wear masks. [rofl]

To be fair, the Vid has a fairly long infectious incubation period before symptoms start. So you might be sick and not know it. I get that. Wasn't Spanish Flu the same way?? (Jack????) The masks can make sense in some instances. For most, they do zip. If you can distance, then just distance. If not, then you probably should have some sort of barrier on all parties.

It's also good in your local Hannafords so people aren't running around licking carriage handles and rubbing fruit on their privates like they usually do. Just having these folks wear a mask makes them more careful in the first place.

Thongs at the Beach - You're wearing it wrong!

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
To be fair, the Vid has a fairly long infectious incubation period before symptoms start. So you might be sick and not know it. I get that. Wasn't Spanish Flu the same way?? (Jack????) The masks can make sense in some instances. For most, they do zip. If you can distance, then just distance. If not, then you probably should have some sort of barrier on all parties.

It's also good in your local Hannafords so people aren't running around licking carriage handles and rubbing fruit on their privates like they usually do. Just having these folks wear a mask makes them more careful in the first place.

Not denying that. Regardless, I'm innocent until proven otherwise. Just like I'm not sick until I'm either feeling sick or at least diagnosed via a test.

The "everyone is sick (ergo guilty)" approach has obliterated traditional freedoms and values and turned useless people into self described heros. This shit has played out many times throughout history. Replace "I keep peple safe from themselves from COVID" with many of the other "problematic" shit that people had hard ons for in the past.

Is COVID-19 bad? It's not good, that's for sure. Is it worth turning neighbors against each other over? No. is it worth destroying peoples lives? No. Is it worth robbing kids of education? No.

Nick Leduc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
We hosted 2 of my wifes friends this past week. They live in NYC (Queens). They have been programmed. They both wore their mask here (SC) everywhere we went out of habit rather than fear. The last day they were here, we went to a restaurant for breakfast. They went in to check us in while we waited for another vehicle to arrive. They came out and told me that I needed a mask to enter the restaurant. I was like "oh ok, probably not, but ok". The friend insisted and opened a fresh package of masks to give me one. I walked in, maskless, and no one cared. The moral of the story has nothing to do with me wearing a mask or not, nor the reaction of anyone in the restaurant.

What is sad is that these women were afraid to "disobey" a chalk board sign outside of an establishment. That's the conditioning they have had.

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
We hosted 2 of my wifes friends this past week. They live in NYC (Queens). They have been programmed. They both wore their mask here (SC) everywhere we went out of habit rather than fear. The last day they were here, we went to a restaurant for breakfast. They went in to check us in while we waited for another vehicle to arrive. They came out and told me that I needed a mask to enter the restaurant. I was like "oh ok, probably not, but ok". The friend insisted and opened a fresh package of masks to give me one. I walked in, maskless, and no one cared. The moral of the story has nothing to do with me wearing a mask or not, nor the reaction of anyone in the restaurant.

What is sad is that these women were afraid to "disobey" a chalk board sign outside of an establishment. That's the conditioning they have had.

Women are statistically more likely to be cooperative with things like mask requirements. They are non confrontational by nature and will have to be dragged over some major coals in many cases before they speak up to a stranger or institution, etc.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Oxygen passes right through masks. Carbon dioxide passes right through masks. Water vaper passes right through masks. Yet somehow viruses which are much smaller are blocked by masks? Wake up people. You're being duped in the biggest scam ever to be perpetrated!

And if anyone thinks that these masks are effective, they need to do some demolition work that involves something really dusty. Like blow-in insulation such as 100 year old decayed rock wool. I grew up in, and until 2019 my elderly mother lived in, a junky old house that was falling apart and had parts of walls and ceilings falling down and releasing lots of blow in insulation. So, it was of course my job when I visited to help clean up that stuff when it fell down. Nastiest stuff ever! NFW do you want to mess with this stuff with no mask at all. And, it had to be an N95 mask that was properly sealed. When this thing did not have a perfect seal, it became immediately apparent that that was the case, since I'd readily start gagging and choking. And, the idea of trying to do this with one of these cloth masks that 99.9% are wearing would be ridiculous. It would be as good as doing nothing at all.

Oh, and a virus is like 1 millionth the size of one of these comparatively large dust particles that easily pass through and around a cloth mask. So if it can't stop dust that I can literally see, how is it going to stop a virus?

Poxbox

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And if anyone thinks that these masks are effective, they need to do some demolition work that involves something really dusty. Like blow-in insulation such as 100 year old decayed rock wool. I grew up in, and until 2019 my elderly mother lived in, a junky old house that was falling apart and had parts of walls and ceilings falling down and releasing lots of blow in insulation. So, it was of course my job when I visited to help clean up that stuff when it fell down. Nastiest stuff ever! NFW do you want to mess with this stuff with no mask at all. And, it had to be an N95 mask that was properly sealed. When this thing did not have a perfect seal, it became immediately apparent that that was the case, since I'd readily start gagging and choking. And, the idea of trying to do this with one of these cloth masks that 99.9% are wearing would be ridiculous. It would be as good as doing nothing at all.

Oh, and a virus is like 1 millionth the size of one of these comparatively large dust particles that easily pass through and around a cloth mask. So if it can't stop dust that I can literally see, how is it going to stop a virus?
I think the thought is that the virus is inside of tiny water droplets and that some of the droplets get caught in the mask reducing risk. I really don't know though.

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
I think the thought is that the virus is inside of tiny water droplets and that some of the droplets get caught in the mask reducing risk. I really don't know though.
The thought is masks that are not rated as PPE do not act as PPE. It can be boiled down that simply. The mask mandates are a joke for this reason. They mandate masks that are specifically not made as PPE.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Yes, but then you continue to breathe through the mask as that droplet sits there. The air going by the droplet is going to pull off parts of the droplet and aerolsolize it. They would be better off with no mask so that the droplet just falls to the ground and just gets stepped on. (Most people probably don't get down on their hands and knees and start licking the floor.)

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Was going into the grocery store with my son (9) the other day. Getting out of the car I asked if he wanted a mask.

“Why?”
“Stupid law and to keep sheep from bitching”
“Are you wearing one?”
“No”
“Can I say a swear dad?”
“Sure Buddy go ahead”
“F&&k the sheep”

There’s hope for the youth. My daughter wears her mask. I think she likes not showing her braces, though.

teamRR

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I do a lot of fiberglass work (ie boats). There are piles of dust involved to the point where I use exhaust ducting to clean the air and get it outside before it settles.

The key thing I have always known is you can actually see the dust kinda floating in the air, maybe glistening in the light if its more fiberglass than plastic.

Even an N95 doesn't work right in that environment - use one even briefly for that sort of job and you will be coughing and blowing shit out of your nose tomorrow. P100 filters and a real rubber half mask is what you need, with a face shield of course.

So shit I can actually see an N95 even doesn’t stop but a flap of fabric helps what you can't see? Haha no it doesn't. Masks are mostly total bullshit.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Oxygen passes right through masks. Carbon dioxide passes right through masks. Water vaper passes right through masks. Yet somehow viruses which are much smaller are blocked by masks? Wake up people. You're being duped in the biggest scam ever to be perpetrated!

qGhiEIe.gif

That was never the claim. Ever. I don't get why the vehement anti-maskers and the vehement everyone-mask-ers ignore anything that is said and reinterpret quotes to prove their argument. Masks were never to eliminate, only reduce. They stop water droplets. Virii live longer in a wet environment. So it cut down on airborne and surface virus because it reduced micro-spittle. (And macro-spittle for you troglodytes. LOL). It isn't now, nor was it ever, a foolproof system that would "stop" the virus. It was one slowing measure of many.

And why does your avatar look like a cup? LOL

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
qGhiEIe.gif

That was never the claim. Ever. I don't get why the vehement anti-maskers and the vehement everyone-mask-ers ignore anything that is said and reinterpret quotes to prove their argument. Masks were never to eliminate, only reduce. They stop water droplets. Virii live longer in a wet environment. So it cut down on airborne and surface virus because it reduced micro-spittle. (And macro-spittle for you troglodytes. LOL). It isn't now, nor was it ever, a foolproof system that would "stop" the virus. It was one slowing measure of many.

And why does your avatar look like a cup? LOL

When TX got rid of their mask mandate, the mask people said it was the end of them. This ended about a month ago. TX's cases are 50% lower at this date compared to the date of the mandates removal.

FL has never had a mask mandate. FL's cases per capita are almost identical to MA, where we have mega draconian garbage policy on everything. Last time I looked, MA's death rate per capita was almost 40% higher than FL's (and I think TX's).

Long story short, the f***ing masks dont appear to do shit.

Top Bottom