Called out for not wearing a mask

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Maybe this was posted elsewhere, but I am not following the other COVID threads

FDA Admits PCR Tests Give False Results, Prepares Ground For Biden To “Crush” Casedemic

Via Zero Hedge.
The FDA today joined The WHO and Dr.Fauci in admitting there is a notable risk of false results from the standard PCR-Test used to define whether an individual is a COVID “Case” or not.
This matters significantly as it fits perfectly with the ‘fake rescue’ plan we have previously described would occur once the Biden admin took office. But before we get to that ‘conspiracy’, we need a little background on how the world got here…
We have detailed the controversy surrounding America’s COVID “casedemic” and the misleading results of the PCR test and its amplification procedure in great detail over the past few months.
As a reminder, “cycle thresholds” (Ct) are the level at which widely used polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test can detect a sample of the COVID-19 virus. The higher the number of cycles, the lower the amount of viral load in the sample; the lower the cycles, the more prevalent the virus was in the original sample.

Numerous epidemiological experts have argued that cycle thresholds are an important metric by which patients, the public, and policymakers can make more informed decisions about how infectious and/or sick an individual with a positive COVID-19 test might be. However, as JustTheNews reports, health departments across the country are failing to collect that data.

Here are a few headlines from those experts and scientific studies:

Amd813x

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If wearing masks worked, then why are we still where we are at right now, 10 months later, with seemingly no end in sight? Can the general populous just take a step back and use a little rationale? Are braincells out of stock everywhere like ammo is? Or maybe i’m the crazy one living in a never ending twilight zone episode.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Last time I was in the grocery store (maskless, of course) a store associate told me there were free masks available at the courtesy booth, to which I replied "No thank you, medical exemption" without issue.

Evidently there are many people looking out for my health and safety ...

Alternately, I am probably looked upon as a heartless bastard who doesn't care if he spreads covid to others.

It's all about the control, folks.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Let me guess, this means the false positive rate is stupidly higher, probably higher than the false neg rate?

So pols are marking decisions based off shit data... shocker.

We always knew the "# of cases" was a shit stat anyways. Of course .gov, MSM, etc, pretended it actually meant something.

Junior314

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Let me guess, this means the false positive rate is stupidly higher, probably higher than the false neg rate?

So pols are marking decisions based off shit data... shocker.

We always knew the "# of cases" was a shit stat anyways. Of course .gov, MSM, etc, pretended it actually meant something.

Not only is/was it shit data... it was a shit data point to use to develop policy around. Case counts mean jack.

We are quickly approaching a year of this nonsense.

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I overheard the following conversation between a few women walking past my house.
Brainwashing complete.

Karen 1: “I’m going to start calling out people who walk their dogs without masks.”
Karen 2: “Be careful! Remember how trump supporters were killing cops early in the pandemic over masks!”
First I thought that's awesome if they think that, then I remembered they always project. Such c***s. I never wear a mask and hardly anything ever happens had two slightly negative responses recently went into a Walmart and they had a guy standing next to a table with a box of masks, I said hi got no response and kept going, read the sign as I passed by and it said masks required. No idea if they are still honoring exceptions funny the mask enforcer obviously didn't care. The self check out overlord was muttering something as I was ringing out but I couldn't understand her through her mask. CVS pharmacist flipped out a bit I told her twice I was exempt she still said I had to go through the drive through. Which is so dumb we were about the same distance apart and she still had to touch my dirty money-which is less diseased than the money she handles from people that just touched a filthy mask...

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So your money is less diseased because you don’t wear a mask???
Yes, at least temporarily. If you had to choose between touching two things do you want the item handled by the person who just touched their damp gross reused mask or the item touched by someone who never touches a mask? Making a claim about well if the mask was new and clean and... doesn't fly we all know that isn't the reality.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yes, at least temporarily. If you had to choose between touching two things do you want the item handled by the person who just touched their damp gross reused mask or the item touched by someone who never touches a mask? Making a claim about well if the mask was new and clean and... doesn't fly we all know that isn't the reality.
Unless they were just picking their nose or ass.

ekalb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Last time I was in the grocery store (maskless, of course) a store associate told me there were free masks available at the courtesy booth, to which I replied "No thank you, medical exemption" without issue.
Stop & Shop? They said the exact same thing to me last week. I'm wondering if that is a storewide policy for how they are handling non mask wearers.

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Girl at work tested "positive' a couple of weeks ago, came back to work, took a antigen test and it showed negative! So, ONE of those tests were false, a 50% failure rate.....but crashing the economy was for "safety" says the sheep.

Racenet

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Girl at work tested "positive' a couple of weeks ago, came back to work, took a antigen test and it showed negative! So, ONE of those tests were false, a 50% failure rate.....but crashing the economy was for "safety" says the sheep.

A friend went to the hospital for same day surgery and they insisted on doing a rona test. It came back positive. Put him through all sorts of hell for the surgery. After it was done, he tested again, negative and on another retest, negative. Seems to me he came up positive before surgery for a reason.

hillman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
If wearing masks worked, then why are we still where we are at right now, 10 months later, with seemingly no end in sight? Can the general populous just take a step back and use a little rationale? Are braincells out of stock everywhere like ammo is? Or maybe i’m the crazy one living in a never ending twilight zone episode.
I dunno, maybe cuz this?

Evidently there are many people looking out for my health and safety ...

Alternately, I am probably looked upon as a heartless bastard who doesn't care if he spreads covid to others.

It's all about the control, folks.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Everything mask has to do with the 'rona on top of baseline germs. You'd rather have damp spit bacteria, 'rona spittles, and boogers and ass or just the boogers and ass?

Ya don't know the science, do'ya? LOL. "I'm anti-Mask so I'll come up with every scientific-sounding excuse to show how masks are bad." You go girl!

If there is one thing that this pandemic has taught us: the level of bacteria and virus that we are normally AOK with in our environments is astounding. Look at that drug company event that started the big Northeast spread last Winter. Damn. People THREE TABLES AWAY got sick. All them germies are running around the air above your head like Mike Teevee on Wonkavision. Not to mention the surfaces. THE SURFACES, MAN!!!!! But if you think that a mask-toucher is gonna increase your risk exponentially, more power to you.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

50% failure rate??? You should do polls for CNN. 50% failure rate with a zero percent confidence and +/- 50% margin of error. ROFL!!! (2 is not a sample set.)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maskhole Wins !

Today my errands took me to a grocery store (not my usual supermarket, some third-rate dumpy overpriced affair) outside of my town for the simple reason I had to buy trash bags for my local town dump (there is only one place in town that sells the bags but they are really on the covid Kool-Aid train, so I will not go there).

The courtesy booth (which is where the town bags are) is right there when you enter the store and in times past when asked about a mask I just stated "medical exemption" and bought my bags without issue. No such luck today.
There was no one in the courtesy booth (which is behind plexiglass, as most are), and as soon as I darkened the doorway a cashier comes running over and states "Do you have your mask" to which I retorted the usual "medical exemption" and then the cashier explained that all customers have to wear a mask if they want service.

I began explaining that the Governor's executive order has an allowance for medical exemptions, at which point a "manager" came over towards me. This guy looked like he stepped off a loading dock of a warehouse - grungy work boots, dirty sweatshirt, disheveled hair -- not very managerial in appearance. I have nothing against warehouse workers (or supermarket Staff for that matter), used to be one myself back in the day and still have my withdrawal card from the Teamsters Union.

The manager stated that the Governor's executive order also states that they have the right to refuse service for not wearing a mask (I don't know if this is true or not). Then the "manager" gets on his high horse and states "I'm not going to endanger the health and safety of MY customers (I seriously doubt this guy is the owner of the supermarket chain). At this point, I zipped up the collar of my 3-season jacket so it covered my mouth and nose, to which the "manager" replied "that's not a mask". I said Okay, left the store and grabbed a mask from the car, and went in to buy my town trash bags.

I asked for 5 packs of bags and was informed that there was a limit of 3 per customer. I said Ok, give me 3 then.

What can I do, call the DOJ ? Police ? Ask for the Manager's name and report him to the Governor ?
This scamdemic has brought out the absolute worst in people. I just wanted some damn trash bags. In future, I'll just have my wife purchase the town trash bags.

AJK129

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maskhole Wins !

Today my errands took me to a grocery store (not my usual supermarket, some third-rate dumpy overpriced affair) outside of my town for the simple reason I had to buy trash bags for my local town dump (there is only one place in town that sells the bags but they are really on the covid Kool-Aid train, so I will not go there).

The courtesy booth (which is where the town bags are) is right there when you enter the store and in times past when asked about a mask I just stated "medical exemption" and bought my bags without issue. No such luck today.
There was no one in the courtesy booth (which is behind plexiglass, as most are), and as soon as I darkened the doorway a cashier comes running over and states "Do you have your mask" to which I retorted the usual "medical exemption" and then the cashier explained that all customers have to wear a mask if they want service.

I began explaining that the Governor's executive order has an allowance for medical exemptions, at which point a "manager" came over towards me. This guy looked like he stepped off a loading dock of a warehouse - grungy work boots, dirty sweatshirt, disheveled hair -- not very managerial in appearance. I have nothing against warehouse workers (or supermarket Staff for that matter), used to be one myself back in the day and still have my withdrawal card from the Teamsters Union.

The manager stated that the Governor's executive order also states that they have the right to refuse service for not wearing a mask (I don't know if this is true or not). Then the "manager" gets on his high horse and states "I'm not going to endanger the health and safety of MY customers (I seriously doubt this guy is the owner of the supermarket chain). At this point, I zipped up the collar of my 3-season jacket so it covered my mouth and nose, to which the "manager" replied "that's not a mask". I said Okay, left the store and grabbed a mask from the car, and went in to buy my town trash bags.

I asked for 5 packs of bags and was informed that there was a limit of 3 per customer. I said Ok, give me 3 then.

What can I do, call the DOJ ? Police ? Ask for the Manager's name and report him to the Governor ?
This scamdemic has brought out the absolute worst in people. I just wanted some damn trash bags. In future, I'll just have my wife purchase the town trash bags.
Out the store

Also I hate having to buy the special bags to put other bags into

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Out the store

Also I hate having to buy the special bags to put other bags into
To whom ? I still need the town trash bags.

Most people in my lefty loonie town would applaud the store !

There are threads on Next Door dedicated to mask shaming people who walk or run and don't don a mask !

Must be nice to have all that leisure to have your nose constantly in other people's business ...

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The manager stated that the Governor's executive order also states that they have the right to refuse service for not wearing a mask
You should have asked to see it and also told him that masks are most effective at spreading disease that's why CA, MA. and other places with mask mandates are having spikes.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You should have asked to see it and also told him that masks are most effective at spreading disease that's why CA, MA. and other places with mask mandates are having spikes.
I don't want a pissing contest ... I just wanted my damn trash bags.

This poor guy probably never had any power or authority in his life (except being some kind of low-level store manager) and gets a power trip out of pushing around some old guy who wants to buy trash bags. These are the useful idiots who do the bidding for the commies in charge. You can't use reason when someone is in the mindset of "I'M RIGHT" and/or "RESPECT MUH AUTHORATAY."

Your argument is rock solid (thank you for it). Let's say I used it. I guarantee he would have escalated and would have either told me to leave the store or called the police. IDGAF about ever coming back into that store (as stated earlier it's an over-priced dump), but since it is really the only viable place to get town trash bags, I need the store for the bags.

If he called the PoPo, I lose, I don't want "The Man" in my life at all. I suppose I could write the company, but they're probably on board with the dear Governor and, again, I really have no use for the store except for the trash bags.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Maybe this was posted elsewhere, but I am not following the other COVID threads

FDA Admits PCR Tests Give False Results, Prepares Ground For Biden To “Crush” Casedemic

Via Zero Hedge.
The FDA today joined The WHO and Dr.Fauci in admitting there is a notable risk of false results from the standard PCR-Test used to define whether an individual is a COVID “Case” or not.
This matters significantly as it fits perfectly with the ‘fake rescue’ plan we have previously described would occur once the Biden admin took office. But before we get to that ‘conspiracy’, we need a little background on how the world got here…
We have detailed the controversy surrounding America’s COVID “casedemic” and the misleading results of the PCR test and its amplification procedure in great detail over the past few months.
As a reminder, “cycle thresholds” (Ct) are the level at which widely used polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test can detect a sample of the COVID-19 virus. The higher the number of cycles, the lower the amount of viral load in the sample; the lower the cycles, the more prevalent the virus was in the original sample.

Numerous epidemiological experts have argued that cycle thresholds are an important metric by which patients, the public, and policymakers can make more informed decisions about how infectious and/or sick an individual with a positive COVID-19 test might be. However, as JustTheNews reports, health departments across the country are failing to collect that data.

Here are a few headlines from those experts and scientific studies:

There's been stories out about how the PCR test gives false results for quite some time now.

Interestingly enough - while visiting my wife's sister over the weekend - she ran into that exact problem. She's a registered nurse , but basically is management now of a large care facility. It's for people who are handicapped mentally - etc. Anyway - one of her responsibilities is to make sure everybody is following Covid protocol, so when somebody tests out positive she's got to inform them they need to quarantine for two weeks and so forth.

So she had two people that she had to tell to stay home and quarantine late last week, because their PCR tests came back saying they were positive. Then - two days later - she gets another call saying that the "machine needed to be recalibrated" - and those two tests were re-run, and that time they found them to be negative.

Sorry - but I have to believe this is happening over and over again.

That whole thing caused a shit-show. First she had to tell two people they're going to be out of work for two weeks - need to quarantine - etc. If they're at home that means EVERYBODY'S routine is screwed up. Everybody is running out to get tested - etc. Then two days later - just as the panic cycle starts to take hold - they get told never mind. Psyche!!!.

And the "authorities" wonder why people are questioning this whole thing.

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
This poor guy probably never had any power or authority in his life (except being some kind of low-level store manager) and gets a power trip out of pushing around some old guy who wants to buy trash bags. These are the useful idiots who do the bidding for the commies in charge. You can't use reason when someone is in the mindset of "I'M RIGHT" and/or "RESPECT MUH AUTHORATAY."
Last week I went to the dump and you have to stop and tell them what you have because they only allow a certain amount which is 90 gallons for trash, 30 gallons for recycling. He asked what I had and I said 1 30 gal. of recycling and 1 55gal. bag of trash. He said you can't do that, you need to use 30 gallon bags. I said that's ridiculous and he goes I'll let it go this time. There was one of the other people in the office that I'd talked with before and I asked him about it and he said no I can use a 55gal. bag and he talked with the guy and this week I didn't have a problem. I guess he doesn't realize that no matter what size bag you use that if you compact it, it's going to break open and everything will be together anyway.

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maskhole Wins !

Shoplift the bags and walk out. If they follow you shoot them. I mean shoo them. I get the vibe that stores are ratcheting up the compliance can't have anyone thinking about freedom. If you wear a mask you will turn in your guns. 100% guaranteed that is what you are being conditioned for.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Maskhole Wins !

I have to say that I usually just wear my stupid mask - I couldn't be bothered most times to deal with the a-holes who come out of the woodwork when you don't wear one.

I was for the longest time though just wearing the same damn mask all the time - it was one of those white 3M N95 style masks - and the thing was getting really grungy looking. I caught a few people looking at me weird when I wore the thing - but since I'm wearing a mask I don't think they dared question it.

I did get talked to at my son's daycare though a few weeks back. My son is just over 2 years old - and technically he's supposed to be wearing a mask once he gets over 2 years old. The wife and I talked about it before the 2 year mark arrived - and I successfully convinced the wife that the wearing the mask is more of a problem than the disease is. She's already worried about developmental issues - so I just played off of that. So we just keep sending him there with no mask. It took two months before one of the teachers finally broached the subject - and I had already thought out my response.

I basically told her: " I was wondering how long it was going to be before somebody mentioned that". Then I said "look , I've done my research.. wearing a mask has psychological and potential health issues all on it's own. The CDC in fact does not recommend that children under 5 wear a mask. The psychological issue of forcing a young child to wear a mask is something that is solveable, but if oxygen deprivation causes developmental issues - I can't fix that. Plus ...... I'm pretty sure he has already had Covid anyway - he was really sick back in late November/December of 2019 - and it lasted for about a month - he got all of us sick - with the weirdest disease I remember having in quite some time, oh - and whatever it was - he picked it up here at school. So - wearing a mask is I think also potentially just sort of pointless for him at this stage of the game - because I'm pretty sure he's not going to catch it - or spread it. But - if need be I can go get the antibody test to get the proof of that"

The teacher pretty much agreed with me - said she hates wearing the mask all the time - and then let it go. I told her I have no problem with her bringing it up with me - so if she has other concerns just ask. I didn't want to come across as some sort anti mask crazy dick - I just wanted to be forceful in getting across the concept that you're not going to screw up my kid just because of some stupid rules that nobody thought out very well.

So far - that seems to have ended it. It's been at least two weeks now since we had the conversation. I'm pretty sure if the school could have done anything about it - they would have tried to force the issue by now. The only other thing I see happening - is some crazy parent gets all over the school's ass about my kid not wearing his mask. They do send pics out every day - and all the other kids in the class are wearing their masks - it's just my kid that isn't. I'm willing to bet that is going to cause an issue sooner or later. Whatever - I'll just wait til that day comes and see how much they think they can force the issue. In the end - if they really try to force it - we'll just leave. And that is I think - not an idle threat. They are actively promoting they are accepting new kids - which they weren't before - the lockdowns and rules have financially screwed that business model over quite a bit I think. So I do think we have them over the barrel a little.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Shoplift the bags and walk out. If they follow you shoot them. I mean shoo them. I get the vibe that stores are ratcheting up the compliance can't have anyone thinking about freedom. If you wear a mask you will turn in your guns. 100% guaranteed that is what you are being conditioned for.

I have to say - I think the argument shown in that pic is one of the reasons why the right wingers lose arguments all the time.

Stay on topic.

Maskhole: You're not wearing a mask puts myself & family at risk

Nonmaskie: I already had Covid, I have the antibodies, and I'm not actively sick - therefore I'm not spreading disease to anybody - besides that - the label on the mask box says that masks don't prevent transmission of diseases - especially not masks made out of some rando cloth your wife picked up at the dollar store - like that mask you're wearing - do you know what the phuck you're even talking about?

Maskwhole: We're all supposed to wear masks - that helps prevent transmission of disease!

Nonmaskie: Look - I already told you - I had Covid. I have the antibodies. There was a friggin million person study already done that said there is no transmission of disease unles the person has actual symptoms - like I already said once and I'm not going to repeat again: the box the masks in says right on it ' does not prevent transmission of disease' , you're now harrassing me - and why are YOU wearing a mask - are you sick? Maybe you should stay home and stop harassing people and breathing all over people - leave me alone or I'll call the cops and say you threatened me. You have obvious mental issues - please seek help , but for right now walk away from me I'm feeling threatened by you. Please get the phuck away from me maskhole. You're an ignorant fool - keep walking

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Last week I went to the dump and you have to stop and tell them what you have because they only allow a certain amount which is 90 gallons for trash, 30 gallons for recycling. He asked what I had and I said 1 30 gal. of recycling and 1 55gal. bag of trash. He said you can't do that, you need to use 30 gallon bags. I said that's ridiculous and he goes I'll let it go this time. There was one of the other people in the office that I'd talked with before and I asked him about it and he said no I can use a 55gal. bag and he talked with the guy and this week I didn't have a problem. I guess he doesn't realize that no matter what size bag you use that if you compact it, it's going to break open and everything will be together anyway.
This brings me to another point : Why doesn't my town just sell trash bags at the dump ?

I'll tell you why, because the lefties running the town, who think they're better than everyone else, don't trust the Workingmen at the landfill to handle cash, that's why. :mad:

Top Bottom