Called out for not wearing a mask

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
First: We need to help the sex-slave sex workers

Now: We need to get the sex-slave sex workers back to work. . . . or just give them $ to live on the rest of their lives.

Honestly - where does it end????

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
First: We need to help the sex-slave sex workers

Now: We need to get the sex-slave sex workers back to work. . . . or just give them $ to live on the rest of their lives.

Honestly - where does it end????
Don't be a hater.

Prostitutes are people too. Sometimes everybody needs a hug!

I'm all for letting everybody go back to work.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yeah. But I think the anti-sex-slave people (who are also rights-for-sex-worker people - how can it be both???) should be rejoicing that these poor people are not being exploited.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ran into a different maskhole brownshirt at the supermarket today.

Came right up to me and stated "Where's your mask" ? You'd think if he was truly afraid of the scamdemic he would want to be miles away from anyone without a mask. I really wanted to tell the guy off but just smiled from ear to ear as he repeated the question 3 or 4 times. I said nothing and then he called me a blankety blank blank and stormed off to report me to a store manager (store manager did not act on the brownshirt's fancied wrong) . I was in the meat section and the meat manager stated "I don't want to get involved" before the guy even tried to appeal to him.

Later, in another aisle I ran into the guy and he kept repeating "tweet" "tweet" "tweet" "tweet" -- you can't make this stuff up. Was the guy a lunatic or maybe he was telling me in code he'll be exposing me on twitter (IDGAF if that was the intended message) ?

If only he know how patient I was ...

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Came right up to me and stated "Where's your mask" ? You'd think if he was truly afraid of the scamdemic he would want to be miles away from anyone without a mask. I really wanted to tell the guy off but just smiled from ear to ear as he repeated the question 3 or 4 times. I said nothing and then he called me a blankety blank blank and stormed off to report me to a store manager (store manager did not act on the brownshirt's fancied wrong) . I was in the meat section and the meat manager stated "I don't want to get involved" before the guy even tried to appeal to him.

Later, in another aisle I ran into the guy and he kept repeating "tweet" "tweet" "tweet" "tweet" -- you can't make this stuff up. Was the guy a lunatic or maybe he was telling me in code he'll be exposing me on twitter (IDGAF if that was the intended message) ?

By being calm and smiling you won. Be happy in your victory.

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The demonization and marginalization continues:

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Well done.

The whole WuFlu masking and lockdown has been a windfall of petty power for all such homuncular control freaks.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Came right up to me and stated "Where's your mask" ? ... I really wanted to tell the guy off but just smiled from ear to ear as he repeated the question 3 or 4 times. I said nothing and then he called me a blankety blank blank and stormed off to report me to a store manager ...
By ignoring him you won. You don't work for him.

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

teamRR

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

There are a few types - you got the people who are legitimately scared, hard to get mad at them. Of course I would just assume that the scared folk changed their behaviors instead of asking me to.

You got the ones who don't know what to think but are just believers in blind compliance, basically your Nazi's - these are the folks that really deserve the rage.

Then you got mask haters who are angry because they have to wear one and you are getting away without doing it. I have been angrily stared at by a guy before who a few minutes later ditched his mask too (and became happy I assume).

teamRR

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Filed a complaint with Southwest Airlines after my last flight, waiting on a response to my ticket. The flight attendant was repeatedly telling people to pull there mask back up between "bites and sips" - isn't the Southwest policy, which is basically you can eat and drink for periods of time without a mask. Bitch was just making stuff up based on her laws at home or something and aggravating everyone.

peterk123

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Masks are helpful in fighting the COVID-19. Don’t be ignorant all your life.
It also helps fighting the common cold, influenza, smelling others' bad breath, bugs flying in your mouth, and catching snot running down your nose. I can't understand why masks were not mandated to be worn all the time like fifty years ago. I can't believe you are only catching onto the importance of masks now. Man, how ignorant.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Guarantee that guy reached under his mask on the drive home to pick his nose.

I hope more people are realizing these rules are not about controlling a cold virus.

commodon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It also helps fighting the common cold, influenza, smelling others' bad breath, bugs flying in your mouth, and catching snot running down your nose. I can't understand why masks were not mandated to be worn all the time like fifty years ago. I can't believe you are only catching onto the importance of masks now. Man, how ignorant.
And if you live in a plastic bubble like John Travolta, you will be even safer from the nasty germs you speak of. ;)

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The demonization and marginalization continues:

Newsmax next headline: Biden Old And Feeble!

I mean how obvious can you be?
Masks are helpful in fighting the COVID-19. Don’t be ignorant all your life.

I wear a mask out and about, BUT, I’m not sure they are doing a ton. I think most cases are due to morons gathering, not people shopping at Tanny Hanny or getting gas at Mobil.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It means like in "free lunch", not like in "liberty".

My 7th Grade teacher (a Korean War Vet) put TANSTAAFL on the blackboard (yes, I'm that old) on day one of school.

It didn't take long for someone to ask what the letters meant (There ain't no such thing as a free lunch), and then the teacher went in to a tirade explaining the evils of the FSA and the welfare state.

This guy was great, very animated, and made history class come alive.

Last edited:

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My 7th Grade teacher (a Korean War Vet) put TANSTAFL on the blackboard (yes, I'm that old) on day one of school.

It didn't take long for someone to ask what the letters meant (There ain't no such thing as a free lunch), and then the teacher went in to a tirade explaining the evils of the FSA and the welfare state.

Something like this?

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 7th Grade teacher (a Korean War Vet) put TANSTAFL on the blackboard (yes, I'm that old) on day one of school.

Then he retired after 20 years of teaching and lived collecting benefits for another 40 years. If not him many like him.

Top Bottom