Called out for not wearing a mask

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I've been saying this all along but some NESers keep telling me I'm trying to murder their grandmothers. We all understand that they catch large droplets, but sneezes are also aerosol mucous and saliva and aerosols waltz right through your cloth mask along with all the virions wafting out in your regular breath. Some people want to be obedient so badly though that they will just shut their f***ing brains right off.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been saying this all along but some NESers keep telling me I'm trying to murder their grandmothers. We all understand that they catch large droplets, but sneezes are also aerosol mucous and saliva and aerosols waltz right through your cloth mask along with all the virions wafting out in your regular breath. Some people want to be obedient so badly though that they will just shut their f***ing brains right off.
It's quite simple actually: Some eastern cultures wear a mask as a polite measure when they have symptoms. Similarly, many western cultures carry handkerchiefs as a polite measure to use when symptoms occur.

"evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza"

Therefore, is the current hysteria simply fear-mongering promoted by marxist media, tyrants and the ungodly fearful & the useful idiots?

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's quite simple actually: Some eastern cultures wear a mask as a polite measure when they have symptoms. Similarly, many western cultures carry handkerchiefs as a polite measure to use when symptoms occur.

"evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza"

Therefore, is the current hysteria simply fear-mongering promoted by marxist media, tyrants and the ungodly fearful & the useful idiots?
Don't rationalize cucking. May people think giving up your guns would be a polite measure.

Racenet

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't rationalize cucking. May people think giving up your guns would be a polite measure.
It is also a polite measure to mind your own business. I was in Concord this afternoon and saw quite a bit of people not minding their own business. This whole thing has really exposed all of the mental midgets that are out and about. Unreal!

AJK129

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I havent been aearing masks at airports, even at Logan no one has said anything. So far st luis just said I needed it when going through security

Wickedcoolname

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Australia has gone full retard. Two separate instances. Arrested for FB posts about masks and a possible protest.

View: https://youtu.be/VZHuuSmjws8

Just following orders right? Imagine breaking into a guys house over a FB post about a possible protest over masks. Seems like they'll enforce any law like zealots.
I think they should get arrested just for using Facebook.

kjt

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No it wasn't, that is what people need to believe to justify sending all those Americans off to kill each other.
Well, COL Seidule has an MA and a Ph.D in history, plus he was the head of the History Department at West Point. The motto of West Point's History Department is, "The history we teach was made by people we taught." Also, that's where I studied the Civil War. So you're entitled to your view, but it's not persuasive. Carry on.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
exactly. Gun control is about making retards "feel" safer.

Masks, or fear muzzles, are about making retards "feel" safer.

Sometimes people think we "we have to do something" so they just do whatever retarded thing comes to mind and then feel pretty good about themselves. Meanwhile "gun crime" gets worse and herd immunity gets delayed. But at least it's harder for innocent people to buy guns and you don't have people wandering around without their face diapers on.

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, COL Seidule has an MA and a Ph.D in history, plus he was the head of the History Department at West Point. The motto of West Point's History Department is, "The history we teach was made by people we taught." Also, that's where I studied the Civil War. So you're entitled to your view, but it's not persuasive. Carry on.
West Point is converged You've been gaslighted. PragerU is controlled opposition that leaks a little truth to keep the big truths under wrap. Don't feel bad the university I graduated from is straight up an enemy of America. But I recognize and admit it.

kjt

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
West Point is converged You've been gaslighted. PragerU is controlled opposition that leaks a little truth to keep the big truths under wrap. Don't feel bad the university I graduated from is straight up an enemy of America. But I recognize and admit it.
Of course you know you're deflecting. The (off-topic) issue is still the cause of the Civil War. COL Seidule's video consists of factual data (votes) and quotes from actual printed works. The votes are historical records. One must somehow explain away those actual, contemporaneous quotes about slavery. Attacking the 2020 cadet ciriculum doesn't do that. Sorry your alma mater is an enemy of America.

And none of this is relevant to masks.

Path-Finder

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope in the near future people will look back and say "I can't believe we fell for that scam".

Currently at battle at work over this issue, it seems no doctors are willing to provide a medical exemption.

Under the ADA, the employer does have the right to ask an employee for medical documentation when an employee requests an accommodation.

Sadly, There is Supreme Court precedent that says, "You check your First Amendment rights at the door" when you enter the workplace.
That's why you need a Union. Even though my Union steward scumbags where I work were "on board" with the mask bull shit because they suck Charlie Bakers balls they still had to defend us when we wouldn't wear the the mask because there is that whole thing about having a condition and not needing proof. Taking pics of management not adhering to the mask rule and emailing them to upper management ended that shit right quick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Maybe it is because at one point in recent time I felt I did not live in a state run by tyrants and/or marxists. However, I cannote polite with voluntary and not mandated.

Knowing Americans have a stereotype of being loud and impolite, many non-Americans I know do understand and appreciate the non-conformist nature of the "American way." I've been told by more than one of my Aussie colleagues, "Never do what people in my country did." That general statement is followed up with complete eye-to-eye, "Under no circumstances should anyone in your country give up their guns. Your country has become the last bastian of freeom."

My question remains: Is the "mask expectation/requirement" simply fear-mongering promoted by marxist media, tyrants and the ungodly fearful & the useful idiots?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mixed it up with a maskhole today at the supermarket. My supermarket is pretty chill and I've never, until today been questioned about not wearing the muzzle (early on supermarket staff were at the entrance and I just retorted "medical exemption" and kept on walking, unhindered).

Just minding my own business and the guy comes up and says "where's your mask" -- I retorted "Who are you, the mask police" ?

The guy then launches into a profanity laced tirade and storms away.

I go into the next aisle and the same guy is there and continues to rip me up and down, and I responded in kind (not the kind of things a Christian gentleman should have said -- now I need to go to the sacrament of Confession and confess anger). Having lost it at this point I let him know how stupid he was for running away from a germ. The guy offered to settle our differences outside.

I'm in a checkout line, the maskhole is in another, eyeing me the whole time. this guy paid for his groceries and chucks me the bird on his way out the door.

I think my new approach to a maskhole will be to retort "Trump will win in November" as clearly the masks are purely a political device at this point in time.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I support the side that was morally right(the war was not about slavery, don't be a triggered sjw)

You aren't inherently wrong that the issue of 'states rights' played a major role. But the singular state's right that was the primary concern of the Civil War was slavery.

Don't take my word for it. Read any PRIMARY source- all of the states that seceded wrote declarations that you can read. And EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM mentions slavery as the specific states right that the Union was trying to strip from them.

So honest questions- are you in favor of enslaving black people?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You aren't inherently wrong that the issue of 'states rights' played a major role. But the singular state's right that was the primary concern of the Civil War was slavery.

Don't take my word for it. Read any PRIMARY source- all of the states that seceded wrote declarations that you can read. And EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM mentions slavery as the specific states right that the Union was trying to strip from them.

So honest questions- are you in favor of enslaving black people?
Everyone knows slavery is immoral, but it has gone on for millennia and still continues in some places up to the current day.

Slavery was the marketing tool to get popular support for the war at the time. The War was about states rights.

There wasn't too much difference between wage slavery in the mills of the north and actual slavery in the south.
You get your hand cut off in a machine in a northern mill, sorry, can't use you , have a nice life (good luck getting a job maimed). Take a tour of the Lowell Mills some time, the conditions were horrendous.

At least a majority of slave owners took care of the slave and his family even until old age.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Everyone knows slavery is immoral, but it has gone on for millennia and still continues in some places up to the current day.

Slavery was the marketing tool to get popular support for the war at the time. The War was about states rights.

There wasn't too much difference between wage slavery in the mills of the north and actual slavery in the south.
You get your hand cut off in a machine in a northern mill, sorry, can't use you , have a nice life (good luck getting a job maimed). Take a tour of the Lowell Mills some time, the conditions were horrendous.

At least a majority of slave owners took care of the slave and his family even until old age.

Again, it WAS about states rights. About a very specific states right- and that right was slavery.
If I'm wrong- please tell me what other states rights the war was fought over? I'd love to know.

Ironically- prior to the war, Missisippi was upset at NY about their overly strong "states rights" because they would not allow slaves from MS to be sent to NY.

It was ALL about slavery.

Also- at the Lowell Mills (which I have visited several times) you weren't under threat of being assaulted or killed for walking off the job. A slave was someone's PROPERTY. There's a huge difference.

Top Bottom