Called out for not wearing a mask

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm with you. My last routine check was in 2019. When my Wife saw him last to follow up on her balance problem, I told him that I can't put up with the BS-masks/temp check on entering/sanitize your hands on entering/etc. and not making any appointments due to that.
Presently I'm my own GP, despite lacking a medical degree.

I cannot trust them to care for me. And not merely cuz the Wuhan stupidity. Their "care" put me in the hospital, following a dicey ambulance ride. Several practitioners - under vastly different circumstances - have told me they cannot understand how or why I'm put together the way that I am.

But their Wuhan stupidity certainly was the straw. I simply cannot trust them any longer.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Deaths from cancer and possibly lesser ailments are going to skyrocket as normal people will just not want to deal with the bullsh** and go for routine checks.

I'm one of those idiots. I will probably drop dead from urinary infection or some other stupid thing.

What the heck.... I lived a good life.

I mentioned this previously, but it bears repeating here.

I have a problem due to the contaminated water at Camp Lejeune where polyp growth in my colon is very rapid. How rapid, you ask? I'm now on an ANNUAL colonoscopy treadmill. Prior to the annual requirement, I was on a two-year schedule. Mind you, I have already survived one bout of stage 4 colon cancer from this condition.

Due to moronic medical decisions by supposedly learned medical professionals during the era of Covaids, they would not bring me in for a colonoscopy on time. I finally got it done this past July, one and a half years LATER than originally scheduled. The net effect was that the delay almost caused a return to colon cancer. I had ten polyps and some of them had "a focus of high grade dysplasia", which is jargon for it was one stage away from flipping to actual cancer.

I wonder how many will NOT be as lucky as I am. You can't make this stuff up.

Oh, on another note. My wife and I stopped for lunch the other day at our favorite pizza shop in Walpole. Some medical people from the office across the street were there, so I made sure to loudly tell this story to the shop owner, with particular emphasis on the stupidity of the medical profession in general. It was comical to watch them squirm sitting there dressed in their scrubs with their useless masks pulled down under their chin while they ate.

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Deaths from cancer and possibly lesser ailments are going to skyrocket as normal people will just not want to deal with the bullsh** and go for routine checks.

I'm one of those idiots. I will probably drop dead from urinary infection or some other stupid thing.

What the heck.... I lived a good life.
Same. I know where I'm headed, looking forward to the trip.

I mentioned this previously, but it bears repeating here.

I have a problem due to the contaminated water at Camp Lejeune where polyp growth in my colon is very rapid. How rapid, you ask? I'm now on an ANNUAL colonoscopy treadmill. Prior to the annual requirement, I was on a two-year schedule. Mind you, I have already survived one bout of stage 4 colon cancer from this condition.

Due to moronic medical decisions by supposedly learned medical professionals during the era of Covaids, they would not bring me in for a colonoscopy on time. I finally got it done this past July, one and a half years LATER than originally scheduled. The net effect was that the delay almost caused a return to colon cancer. I had ten polyps and some of them had "a focus of high grade dysplasia", which is jargon for it was one stage away from flipping to actual cancer.

I wonder how many will NOT be as lucky as I am. You can't make this stuff up.

Oh, on another note. My wife and I stopped for lunch the other day at our favorite pizza shop in Walpole. Some medical people from the office across the street were there, so I made sure to loudly tell this story to the shop owner, with particular emphasis on the stupidity of the medical profession in general. It was comical to watch them squirm sitting there dressed in their scrubs with their useless masks pulled down under their chin while they ate.
This is where I get confused. These clowns are telling us we need a mask to be safe from the deadly covaids germ, but are wearing their scrubs all over the place? I don't get the idea behind wearing them out of the work environment. Shouldn't they be kept clean (ish) to prevent brining covaids as well as other germs into or out of the hospital? I'm not the paragon of hygiene by any means, but I sure as heck wouldn't want to bring hospital cooties home every day. Doesn't that sound more dangerous than the mask BS?

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
This is where I get confused. These clowns are telling us we need a mask to be safe from the deadly covaids germ, but are wearing their scrubs all over the place? I don't get the idea behind wearing them out of the work environment. Shouldn't they be kept clean (ish) to prevent brining covaids as well as other germs into or out of the hospital? I'm not the paragon of hygiene by any means, but I sure as heck wouldn't want to bring hospital cooties home every day. Doesn't that sound more dangerous than the mask BS?
You are spot on!

The "clowns" telling us to mask up are down in DC (partying without masks). The local folks we deal with are "just following orders" to prevent being fired for using common sense rather than the dictates of those far removed from the action.

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had hernia surgery Oct. 2021 at Holyoke Medical Center, I'm in Pre-OP and nurses are doing their thing masked up, no issues. Female anesthesiologist comes in with NASA space suit on, full coveralls, full helmet with hose attached to small compressor for air and I looked at her like WTF? She checked my chart, asked if I had any allergies and said see you in OR. Black female with British accent, I looked at nurse and she just shrugged.

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Of course because there's 3 ladies sitting side by side about 5 ft apart. sheeple!
The barriers are actually thought to increase COVID-19 infection as they interfere with a rooms normal air flow. Good air flow is THE most important thing to keep COVID-19 from saturating indoor spaces. The more shit you put into a room to limit that and trap pockets of air, the higher the risk that the virus will be floating around in high enough numbers to create problems.

Like most things COVID-19, what the "experts" said at the start was the complete opposite of what needed to be done.

pastera

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I had hernia surgery Oct. 2021 at Holyoke Medical Center, I'm in Pre-OP and nurses are doing their thing masked up, no issues. Female anesthesiologist comes in with NASA space suit on, full coveralls, full helmet with hose attached to small compressor for air and I looked at her like WTF? She checked my chart, asked if I had any allergies and said see you in OR. Black female with British accent, I looked at nurse and she just shrugged.
I'm not sure if I wouldn't have walked after that show

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The barriers are actually thought to increase COVID-19 infection as they interfere with a rooms normal air flow. Good air flow is THE most important thing to keep COVID-19 from saturating indoor spaces. The more shit you put into a room to limit that and trap pockets of air, the higher the risk that the virus will be floating around in high enough numbers to create problems.

Like most things COVID-19, what the "experts" said at the start was the complete opposite of what needed to be done.
You are correct, barriers restrict the air flow if you have a functioning air flow/filtration system.

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if I wouldn't have walked after that show
About a month after surgery was at my Dentist and told assistant about my surgery and NASA anesthesiologist and she looked at me and told me her daughter had knee surgery recently in Springfield and same DR. anesthesiologist assisted in her daughter's knee surgery, so I wasn't dreaming. I guess she moves around.

paul73

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 664805

And in a sad note - I wore a mask today for the first time in I don't know how long. My wife had surgery this morning, and the hospital required all visitors and patients to wear masks.

Such bullshit.
If you wear a mask - at least wear a proper one. One from a WW1 with a snout and a can.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
We just received an invite from BIDMC to attend an event at a Boston hotel in October. At the bottom of the invitation, in small print, attendance requires proof of vaccination! NFW I suppose they also require you to mask up too. Since the event includes dinner, the mask may be useful to catch some drippings? LOL

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got off the phone with SSA after being disconnected 3 times while on hold waiting for the next employee. Message on menu kept repeating if you want an in person appointment at a SSA office you MUST wear a mask or will be supplied with one to enter office. As I've said they'll never let it go as long as Dementia Joe or any other Leftist is in office.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I was driving through Holliston yesterday and saw 2 high school boys walking, both masked up. I feel sorry for these kids. I’m sure the parents are woke.

I miss the good old days when kids would rebel and disobey what they are told to do. Kids have been obeying these mask orders even when no mommy or teacher is anywhere to be found.

Bigfudge16

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was driving through Holliston yesterday and saw 2 high school boys walking, both masked up. I feel sorry for these kids. I’m sure the parents are woke.

That's child abuse, parents must be Leftist Ma**h***s

I miss the good old days when kids would rebel and disobey what they are told to do. Kids have been obeying these mask orders even when no mommy or teacher is anywhere to be found.

When we were kids we would have ripped those things off as soon as we went around the corner.
You guys are all assuming that its the parents. Have you talked to any high school kids lately? Soft, ignorant, brainwashed, liberal trash...

As you said kids tend to rebel against their parents rules, a lot of this shit is not necessarily the parents but just what they've been culturally trained to believe by teachers/peers to fit in. A lot of parents have no clue what's going on inside their schools

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are all assuming that its the parents. Have you talked to any high school kids lately? Soft, ignorant, brainwashed, liberal trash...

As you said kids tend to rebel against their parents rules, a lot of this shit is not necessarily the parents but just what they've been culturally trained to believe by teachers/peers to fit in. A lot of parents have no clue what's going on inside their schools
Good point

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

I think they want to rebel against what will give them the most shock value. My kids have a choice of following me (no mask) or the school (mask - when it applied). Since they will get more bang for their buck by rebelling against the school, and they know any trouble they get into will be me with me throwing a fit at the school, they go without the mask on.
Also, it's just more comfortable to NOT wear the mask. I don't know how so many people got so used to it.

Top Bottom