Called out for not wearing a mask

Palladin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I was handed a mask yesterday. I smiled and put it in my pocket. That was the end of it. I swear some of you must have a bad attitude on your face or something
Last year, I was handed a mask, I turned around, popped out my little knife and cut eyeslits in it. I started to put it on but the wife said, "if you ever want sex again you won't be putting that on".
I shoved it in my pocket and replied that I didn't need one.
No response. Lol

OMM 0000

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been flying around more recently. Without a doubt Boston bound/departing flights have more masks than any other route I have taken. It’s like counting masks on 1 hand vs 20% of the flight wearing them.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
I’ve been flying around more recently. Without a doubt Boston bound/departing flights have more masks than any other route I have taken. It’s like counting masks on 1 hand vs 20% of the flight wearing them.
We went to an event at the Nashua Public Library last week. A 20-something young man put his mask on while walking into the library. A good percentage of people in the library were masked up. I've watched many people get out of there cars at Costco, Shaw's and Market Basket (all in Nashua) and mask up before entering the store.

The mask thing is sickening at this point. These are people who use it like they used pacifiers as infants . . . they just never grew up.

We attended the pig roast at Londonderry F&GC yesterday and thankfully none of the attendees were masked!

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course, virtue signaling. We're good little Dem sheeple. When I see 20, 30 somethings masked up in public places I want to ask them what they're afraid of and why they think a paper mask will protect them? I get it at a Dentist office when Dentist and assistant wear masks but other than that it's a joke. Receptionist's in DR office wearing masks is ridiculous since they're behind glass..

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
And I predict they never will. I have lost all faith in DR's for promoting the mask and vaccine farce. These are not people of science, they're scared sheeple obeying govt. edicts because of Leftist policies..
That doesn't come from the doctors. That is a Federal Mandate . . . they must obey or else! I agree that it will never be lifted under the current administration. I suspect that it was the CDC that mandated it or did Obiden do it?

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That doesn't come from the doctors. That is a Federal Mandate . . . they must obey or else! I agree that it will never be lifted under the current administration. I suspect that it was the CDC that mandated it or did Obiden do it?
Yes it's a Fed mandate but the DR offices love it and even if/when the order is lifted I'm sure they'll still be masking up and forcing us to wear them. Every DR I've been to in the last 2 yrs has pushed masks and the vaccine and boosters. I'm done with boosters, I'll get my flu shot next month and maybe the pneumonia shot even thou I've never had pneumonia.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
any doc i'm associated with could care less about masks. but the mega conglomerates they are associated with, in my case beth israel/lahey, insists on wearing them while on their premises. funny, i went to the blood lab this morning. i passed several signs to mask up. i don't like confrontation so i always do. get in there and every other seat is occupied so i just sat next to the only person in there without a mask. as soon as i sit, he jumps up to the desk to "borrow" a mask. moron. looked at me as if i was typhoid mary.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
any doc i'm associated with could care less about masks. but the mega conglomerates they are associated with, in my case beth israel/lahey, insists on wearing them while on their premises. funny, i went to the blood lab this morning. i passed several signs to mask up. i don't like confrontation so i always do. get in there and every other seat is occupied so i just sat next to the only person in there without a mask. as soon as i sit, he jumps up to the desk to "borrow" a mask. moron. looked at me as if i was typhoid mary.
Our PCP is part of BWH-Faulkner at an off-site office of theirs. They enforce the mask rules but he sort of admitted that they were ridiculous. Whenever we go to any BWH office, they have the chairs separated and some still have partitions between chairs in the waiting room. Absurd!

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Our PCP is part of BWH-Faulkner at an off-site office of theirs. They enforce the mask rules but he sort of admitted that they were ridiculous. Whenever we go to any BWH office, they have the chairs separated and some still have partitions between chairs in the waiting room. Absurd!
crazy the levels of enforcement we're seeing. now, blood lab this a.m., one tech is completely gowned up, hair net, full face shield over the surgical mask. her partner on the other hand, mask tugged down below the nose and that's it. neoprene gloves of course, it's a blood collection station.

we had a 7 or 8 year old male child, howling like no tomorrow and carrying on. no mask (neither did his dad have one on) spit and tears going every which way from this kid. i wanted the chair i was to sit on, same as the kid, and the surrounding area, table, arm rests etc. sanitized before we commenced. should have been done before i had to ask. yeah, protocol is a terrible thing to waste. depends on the day and moon stage to find out what level of protection is mandated on that given day. no standardization here.

G Port

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

I think the continued mask phaggotry is because of the Mass DPH. I have heard from some buddies that NH has grown up but I cannot say that from first hand experience

Roof gunner

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course, virtue signaling. We're good little Dem sheeple. When I see 20, 30 somethings masked up in public places I want to ask them what they're afraid of and why they think a paper mask will protect them? I get it at a Dentist office when Dentist and assistant wear masks but other than that it's a joke. Receptionist's in DR office wearing masks is ridiculous since they're behind glass..
And do you think anyone INCLUDING the doctor wears a mask when their shift is over and they leave the office ?? Hypocrites

ront02769

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
regardless of who is a hippocrit, feds/state have mask mandates or you lose license, got no,problem with individual providers enforcing the requirement. Mask and make $, don’t and go broke.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
I think the continued mask phaggotry is because of the Mass DPH. I have heard from some buddies that NH has grown up but I cannot say that from first hand experience
We've been to St. Joe's and Southern NH Medical locations (multiple) in the Nashua/Milford/Hudson area over the last 6 months. Same BS on masks. It's national. Once you're in an examining room, the doctor is boss not the feds.

peterk123

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Deaths from cancer and possibly lesser ailments are going to skyrocket as normal people will just not want to deal with the bullsh** and go for routine checks.

I'm one of those idiots. I will probably drop dead from urinary infection or some other stupid thing.

What the heck.... I lived a good life.

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Deaths from cancer and possibly lesser ailments are going to skyrocket as normal people will just not want to deal with the bullsh** and go for routine checks.

I'm one of those idiots. I will probably drop dead from urinary infection or some other stupid thing.

That has already happened

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0

I'm with you. My last routine check was in 2019. When my Wife saw him last to follow up on her balance problem, I told him that I can't put up with the BS-masks/temp check on entering/sanitize your hands on entering/etc. and not making any appointments due to that.

Top Bottom