Called out for not wearing a mask

TheGreekFreak

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have trouble keeping a straight face talking with someone who has a mask on now, especially if its some bulky N95. You can tell they are trying so hard to engage in normal conversation while nervously hoping everyone can ignore the elephant in the room, which is conveniently wrapped around their face for no reason. It's strange......

sieveboy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have trouble keeping a straight face talking with someone who has a mask on now, especially if its some bulky N95. You can tell they are trying so hard to engage in normal conversation while nervously hoping everyone can ignore the elephant in the room, which is conveniently wrapped around their face for no reason. It's strange......

The ones I see wear theirs with great pride, like a badge…or armband

Wickedcoolname

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and the receptionist almost had a stroke when I walked in without a mask. She grabbed one from behind the counter and held her arm stretched out as far as she could while turning her head away and CLOSING HER EYES! I told her that I had a sinus infection and I had a hard time breathing and that I wouldn't be wearing a mask.
Then I told her that the doctor couldn't examine me with a mask on.
Then she asked me to wait out in the hallway until the doctor was ready. A couple of minutes of standing in the hallway like a kid waiting to see the principal and I was allowed in to see the doctor.
He does his thing and writes me a prescription and as I went to leave the exam room he handed me a mask and asked if I'd wear it out so I don't upset the girls out front. I just put it in my pocket and walked out.
The best part was the receptionist was so freaked out she never asked for the copay!

teamRR

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They still have a giant stop sign, mask required, blah blah, at my dentist in Haverhill. I wasn't in the mood last week, at this point I think such can be ignored and if you tell me to put one on I feel it's beyond fair to ask why. I ignored it.

A masked up old lady was in the waiting room. I was greated by the desk girl who slid the plexi window open (this is normal, always been there, for sound as it's the office where they make lots of calls). She was not wearing one, nobody said anything, my teeth got cleaned and I went about my day.

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and the receptionist almost had a stroke when I walked in without a mask. She grabbed one from behind the counter and held her arm stretched out as far as she could while turning her head away and CLOSING HER EYES! I told her that I had a sinus infection and I had a hard time breathing and that I wouldn't be wearing a mask.
Then I told her that the doctor couldn't examine me with a mask on.
Then she asked me to wait out in the hallway until the doctor was ready. A couple of minutes of standing in the hallway like a kid waiting to see the principal and I was allowed in to see the doctor.
He does his thing and writes me a prescription and as I went to leave the exam room he handed me a mask and asked if I'd wear it out so I don't upset the girls out front. I just put it in my pocket and walked out.
The best part was the receptionist was so freaked out she never asked for the copay!
What a loser! Had Dentist and chiro appt. this past week and both require masks. My Dentist is a Trump suppoter and his wife is office manager so I walk in with mask in hand and wave. Hard to have your teeth cleaned wearing a mask. FOOLS!

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I was at Market Basket in Londonderry yesterday and they had a sign that claimed that CDC suggests that everyone wear masks. Probably 30-40% of the people in the store were wearing face diapers. A slightly smaller percentage at Shaws also in Londonderry!

I don't recall seeing any such claim by CDC!

We just got back from the market basket in Nashua (the one next to Hobby Lobby). Way more maskurbators there than back at our usual store in Rindge. Still under 20% but that's much higher.

We only go there because their veggie selection is far better than the moldy rotting stuff back in Rindge. And the only place we can still find chayote squash. And bitter mellon (gross NFW am I eating that but my wife is chopping it up now). Chayote is great though.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
What a loser! Had Dentist and chiro appt. this past week and both require masks. My Dentist is a Trump suppoter and his wife is office manager so I walk in with mask in hand and wave. Hard to have your teeth cleaned wearing a mask. FOOLS!

Your chiro does that? Mine never wore a mask during this nor required it even once. A few of his sheeple customers still come in with mask though. My chiro has never been vaccinated by anything and is the healthiest person I know, never gets sick even if people show up to be adjusted with the flu.

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your chiro does that? Mine never wore a mask during this nor required it even once. A few of his sheeple customers still come in with mask though. My chiro has never been vaccinated by anything and is the healthiest person I know, never gets sick even if people show up to be adjusted with the flu.
Yes, big sign on door. I asked why and they said Ma. Reg. because they're considered a Medical facility.

Young female cashier at MB had KN95 on yesterday and when she finished with customer in front of me whipped out her bottle of disinfectant and started douching down the conveyor belt before I placed my groceries on belt. These brainwashed DB's are pathetic! Yes, MB still had bacon! [rockon]

MagGus1820

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Yes, big sign on door. I asked why and they said Ma. Reg. because they're considered a Medical facility.

Young female cashier at MB had KN95 on yesterday and when she finished with customer in front of me whipped out her bottle of disinfectant and started douching down the conveyor belt before I placed my groceries on belt. These brainwashed DB's are pathetic! Yes, MB still had bacon! [rockon]
Mmm bleach on my veggies!

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Went to see Monster Trukz in Barton yesterday. One small child wearing a mask, douchebag grandparents. Covid was the last thing I was worried about catching in that crowd.
Fun time, but the show was kinda lame.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to see Monster Trukz in Barton yesterday. One small child wearing a mask, douchebag grandparents. Covid was the last thing I was worried about catching in that crowd.
Fun time, but the show was kinda lame.

Hard to believe what a big deal they were at their inception.

1983 Bigfoot in MI at the Pontiac Silverdome doing the simplest of tricks in front of 72,000 people wildly reacting.

Oh yeah and tell any of these people then that they should have put a mask on.

🐯

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Walked into Chiro office again yesterday and sign on counter says, "BECAUSE OF RECENT RESURGENCE OF COVID VARIENT IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT". :mad: I just shook my head and sat down.

Bigfudge16

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Walked into Chiro office again yesterday and sign on counter says, "BECAUSE OF RECENT RESURGENCE OF COVID VARIENT IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT". :mad: I just shook my head and sat down.
remember when people used to just stay home if they were feeling sick(tired/drunk)? nowadays i cant get people to stay home

teamRR

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I don't understand what is wrong with that? I'd keep the sign up but leave the covid part out in perpetuity. Really anything like that, other than treating the actual illness, should be put off when someone has a cold.

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Before COVIDIOCY those signs said something like, "If you have a fever or cough please don't come in." That was at hospitals and other facilities and applied to visitors, not patients. It covered everything.

I don't understand what is wrong with that? I'd keep the sign up but leave the covid part out in perpetuity. Really anything like that, other than treating the actual illness, should be put off when someone has a cold.

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm, the CDC had no problem shutting down businesses and schools and forcing the sheeple to wear useless masks because of the Wuhan Flu but they're reluctant to tell homosexual men to stop sodomizing each other to prevent and stop the spread of monkeypox, another disease brought to us from homosexual sex. Glad they're priorities are in order.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

My chiropractor encourages people to come in while sick since he thinks the adjustments will help people heal from their viruses faster. But, he offers to pick a time for you outside of normal adjusting hours. He had me come in while I had the covaids. As usual, he was fine as he literally never gets sick. (He's totally unvaccinated since birth, by any vaccine.)

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We went to Hannaford yesterday. Two dudes walk in behind us wearing identical black duck masks.

So, question for NESers: How many of you guys coordinate your mask wearing when you go do something with another guy friend? Sort of how some females will coordinate with their friends what they wear to a party.

Yeah, I know. They were obviously a gay couple. ("Not that there is anything wrong with that.") And, we know what that means... yep, they have monkey pox.

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Leftists will never let it go, it's their new religion and will destroy anyone who disagrees and tries to challenge them. They even eat their own. As stated in the last paragraph we are too stupid to make our own decisions on our health according to the Leftist Statists.

From Today's WSJ.

The Cancellation of Leana Wen​

Woe to someone who changes her mind about Covid mandates.​

"Public-health commentator Leana Wen may relate to the biblical saying that a prophet is never honored in her own home. A few years ago she was pushed out as president of Planned Parenthood because she wasn’t radical enough on abortion. Now the erstwhile supporter of government Covid mandates is enduring the wrath of public-health activists for saying we need to learn to live with Covid.

Dr. Wen, a CNN commentator, was once a defender of government vaccine and mask mandates. Last fall she opined that the Biden Administration’s vaccine mandates didn’t go far enough. “Why didn’t Biden announce that he will mandate vaccinations for plane and train travel?” she said.

But her columns in recent months have sung a new Covid tune, encouraging governments to drop mask mandates and embrace “individual responsibility.” This is what some of us have argued all along. But no political epiphany goes unpunished. And now more than 600 activists are demanding that the American Public Health Association cancel her as a panelist at a conference this autumn.

The subject of her panel: “Harassment, bullying and death threats: Staying the course while under attack.” She is supposed to give advice to fellow public-health officials about how to brave a backlash to their overreaching policies. Now she’s under attack for walking back support for the left’s overreaching policies.

Her opponents accuse her of promoting “unscientific, unsafe, ableist, fatphobic, and unethical practices.” They take issue with a column in which she argued that large events such as Washington’s Gridiron Club dinner in April should go on despite the contagion risk. “This is our new normal—one that’s based on individuals being thoughtful about their own risks and the risks they pose to others,” she wrote.

Dr. Wen’s positions “assumed a capacity for personal responsibility that was not available to vast swaths of the population,” Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation epidemiologist David Swedler told Inside Higher Ed. He captures the mindset of the public-health ruling class: People are too stupid or selfish to be allowed to make their own choices.

Apparently public-health experts also can’t be allowed to make their own decisions about whether to listen to Dr. Wen."

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Walked into Dr office in Westford again and walked past hand washing station right inside door and walked up to receptionist window. She looked at me behind glass and asked if I sanitized hands while walking in and I replied NO. She pointed to bottle, I rolled my eyes and squirted a drop on palm and went thru motion. She cracked window and handed me a mask even thou I was wearing a new one and told me I could either double up or remove mine and put theirs on. Put mine in pocket and put theirs on and she finally opened window. I sit down and notice obese butch lesbian also in waiting room, Nurse comes out and calls for MARK. Lesbian gets up and enters with nurse. They'll never let it go and I guess we're in a brave new world :oops: :mad:

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Walked into Dr office in Westford again and walked past hand washing station right inside door and walked up to receptionist window. She looked at me behind glass and asked if I sanitized hands while walking in and I replied NO. She pointed to bottle, I rolled my eyes and squirted a drop on palm and went thru motion. She cracked window and handed me a mask even thou I was wearing a new one and told me I could either double up or remove mine and put theirs on. Put mine in pocket and put theirs on and she finally opened window. I sit down and notice obese butch lesbian also in waiting room, Nurse comes out and calls for MARK. Lesbian gets up and enters with nurse. They'll never let it go and I guess we're in a brave new world :oops: :mad:
If someplace requires I wear a mask then they best be providing a clean one.

Top Bottom