Called out for not wearing a mask

paul73

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brookline and Brookline School Department go mask-crazy, again.
boston university and its programs never did let masks be off.
and a lot of their people are getting covid for a second time now. _second_, with all the mandatory jabs and boosters. fecking imbeciles.

but, again, masks are not about health - it is all about power, and demonstration of the compliance.

barnabus

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, we had dinner in Cambridge last night (CBC) and tonight (Summer Shack).
Let's see what happens to us...

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1653990650367-png.621548
Which is the perfect context for this article...

...which is being dissected in two threads:
  1. Monkeypox Megathread - Revenge of Harambe
  2. Clown World Thread

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Must.keep.the.power.

“One of the issues, Neil, that I have articulated in the past and I will in the future – it’s less about mandates on the plane than it is about who has the right and the authority and the capability of making public health decisions,” Fauci said. “And I believe that the Department of Justice is operating on the principle that decisions that are public health decisions belong with the public health agency, in this case, the CDC.”

So it’s more of a matter of principle of where the authority lies than it is about whether or not there’s gonna be a mandate on a plane or not,” Fauci added.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all virtue signaling and tribalism. I pick up my 3 and 5 yr old grandsons on Tuesday and bring them to gym so they can run around in an organized way. Old guy doesn't wear mask but 1/2 the thirtysomething mommies and their kids wear KN 95 masks. What f***ing sheeple. I don't know if they are really scared of the Wuhan flu or they're just going along to get along. The sheeple are scared little wusses or just compliant sheeple as long as their party is in power and handing down edicts they will obey. Imagine if Trump came out endorsing masks t the beginning? There would be NO mask wearing in Ma.

rep308

NES Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
It's all virtue signaling and tribalism. I pick up my 3 and 5 yr old grandsons on Tuesday and bring them to gym so they can run around in an organized way. Old guy doesn't wear mask but 1/2 the thirtysomething mommies and their kids wear KN 95 masks. What f***ing sheeple. I don't know if they are really scared of the Wuhan flu or they're just going along to get along. The sheeple are scared little wusses or just compliant sheeple as long as their party is in power and handing down edicts they will obey. Imagine if Trump came out endorsing masks t the beginning? There would be NO mask wearing in Ma.

I went to my 2.5 yr old grandson's swimming lesson at an indoor pool. The young woman teaching him was forced by her employer to wear a mask even though she was bobbing under water!

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0

Someone had a mask on for about 20 minutes here in FL at my gym. He randomly decided to take if off and continued through his workout. Thats pretty much the last vestiges of mask use at the gym here. Thank Christ.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
could be worse, you could have little kids in NYC

How much longer will children continue to have their development paused while the mayor hobnobs, maskless, of course, with celebrities?​
As if their development will resume like hitting ▶️.
In reality, many aspects of their development will be permanently damaged.

TheGreekFreak

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Bumped into an old "friend" at the supermarket yesterday. He started getting deep into lefty poltics years ago, became unbearable, and naturally dropped from our circle of friends. Well, guy looked like a mess......of course, double masked with an N95.

He was telling me how he WFH now and pities anyone who has to physically go to work. Yet he's more out of shape than ever, looked like he hadn't bathed in a week, and just complained about shit throughout our short convo.

The isolation is clearly breaking these people. Good luck.....mask up and social distance!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went for appointment with new PCP in Westford Tuesday, walk in with mask on and receptionist hands me another mask same as the one I was wearing. I just looked at her like WTF? I asked if I was supposed to double mask and she said no. HUH? She told me to remove my mask and replace it with their's. I asked why and she said policy. Their mask was the same as mine. 🤬 Finally see DR and he's all masked up and tries to convince me to get 4th shot. No Thanks and tells me since I was vaxxed with Pfizer vaccine I should get Moderna for 2nd booster. This shit will never end. Since February 2020 I've had routine colonoscopy. hernia surgery, last October and dental work and I lived. 🖕

Top Bottom