Called out for not wearing a mask

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was out doing some errands with my lady and decided to stop at an outdoor farm stand. Had about 50 freakin dollars worth of goodies in our cart when some perky no it all young chick announces from 20’ away from me that I need to be wearing a mask loud enough for everybody covering the 100 square acre parcel to hear !!! I’m outdoors !!! Mind you I had been wearing the f in thing all day and forgot it in the truck. I’m so sick of this bull shit !! It needs to stop. Sry everybody.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Was out doing some errands with my lady and decided to stop at an outdoor farm stand. Had about 50 freakin dollars worth of goodies in our cart when some perky no it all young chick announces from 20’ away from me that I need to be wearing a mask loud enough for everybody covering the 100 square acre parcel to hear !!! I’m outdoors !!! Mind you I had been wearing the f in thing all day and forgot it in the truck. I’m so sick of this bull shit !! It needs to stop. Sry everybody.

Same thing happened to me at the town dump. I just forgot the mask in my truck and the dude went off on me like I was walking around with a running chainsaw. Hilarious part was he was wearing a bandanna over his face, like that actually does anything to protect me or him.

Sheep will sheeple.

jek

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I would’ve just said that Charlie said it was okay not to wear a mask if you have a condition that the mask would cause problems (not exact wording). I used that once, and told the perdon to go read Charlie’s guidelines.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just threw cold water on our day ! My girl is a nurse and know what total bull shit these masks are ! People really are sheep. Baker and Walsh really do need to go. I hate the very sound of their voices telling me how their looking out for my safety.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It just threw cold water on our day ! My girl is a nurse and know what total bull shit these masks are ! People really are sheep. Baker and Walsh really do need to go. I hate the very sound of their voices telling me how their looking out for my safety.
Lol, you let that ruin your day?

You guys care too much. Ignore the person and keep doing your thing. They get angrier when you ignore them, it is entertaining.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was carrying and didn’t need any aggravation. Sometimes I honestly think we law abiders are truly at a disadvantage. One phone call to the cops about a missing mask could have made all kinds of unessary aggravation

upcountry

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Similar incident with a guy in a market--he has plastic bags on his hands up to his elbows and a mask.
He; Do you have a mask?
Me; Yes
He; Why aren't you wearing it?
Me: I left it in my car
He; You're getting awful close to me!
Me; We both have legs, you can move.
So he walks away....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just a little confused. How is it ok to sit amoungst people and dine with them with no mask on but you can’t stand in the field of dreams with no mask on ?? My point is the inconsistency’s are out of control !! It’s all about controll period. Period. Uh oh here come the tears again. I better get another hug from someone ! No wait , I’m going to move to Chaz !! F U

oldguy68

NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Just knowing it upset her would have made my day!
OOoopsy, forgot my mask! LOL

I had it happen a few times this past week.

Don't let it get to ya.

You did locate the Karen in the area quickly! [rofl2]

falcon123

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m just a little confused. How is it ok to sit amoungst people and dine with them with no mask on but you can’t stand in the field of dreams with no mask on ?? My point is the inconsistency’s are out of control !! It’s all about controll period. Period. Uh oh here come the tears again. I better get another hug from someone ! No wait , I’m going to move to Chaz !! F U

You need to stop using logic. Just say BAAAAAAA and follow.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Down the rabbit hole, somewhere in Paradise.
I
Lol, you let that ruin your day?

You guys care too much. Ignore the person and keep doing your thing. They get angrier when you ignore them, it is entertaining.
I got called out in Newburyport for carrying a fishing knife on my belt. Apparently, she didn't see the surf rod that I was holding in my left hand! As usual, I ignore those kinds of people. I was engaged in saltwater fishing, had the proper license and was not breaking any laws. Unless she was a game warden (called EPOs around here?), I had no obligation to say anything.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I would’ve just said that Charlie said it was okay not to wear a mask if you have a condition that the mask would cause problems (not exact wording). I used that once, and told the perdon to go read Charlie’s guidelines.
If she were an employee, she still could have asked the non-mask wearer to leave.

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I's ask her if she participated in any of the Black Lies Matter protests and if not why wasn't she yelling at the protestors to maintain social distancing? I was on the Maynard bike trail Friday with my 31/2 yr old grandson and a Dad pushing 2 kids in a double stroller runs toward us and pulls up his mask as he passes us. I yelled hello and he just kept going.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
yeah, the novelty is gone, i've had enough too. i put one on at harvard when i walked by these 2 old guys on the 50 yard range. i was gonna let them set the tone and i saw them mask up when they knew i was going to walk past them to get to the training wheel range (7 yd) so monkey see, monkey do.
...when some perky no it all young chick...
was she hot?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just hitch up my t-shirt over my nose and mouth if someone balks. I once got "That's not a mask." and I replied "It does as much as yours.".

Yeah yeah, edgy, snowflake, etc. Just saying this works for me most of the time. Most people get it and understand.

PLUS, I just got my corona virus test results back on Friday, negative.

A doctor buddy made this point: “If 70% of people wear a mask that is 70% effective, R0 goes below one.” Which means it disappears.
There are zero studies proving outdoor transmission. But Karen demands joggers and walkers and cyclists wear a mask. Karen is dumb.
Walkers and joggers? I could not imagine.

Ugh! You are one of the people causing flare-ups of this pandemic.
Missed the /sarcasm tag.

Last edited:
Top Bottom