NES Member
Please make sure you call today!

Stanley Rosenberg
Office of the President
617-722-1500

Robert A. DeLeo
Office of the speaker
617-722-2500

As we all know keep calling your local state senator , and local state rep.

Just called Rosenberg and talked to a very nice aid. She confirmed my name and the bill number just to make sure she was getting the right info to Rosenberg. I will be align DeLeo momentarily.

We need to get this up for a vote. Half of the senate cosponsored the senate bill which would keep healey out of guns altogether. That means no more secret handgun "ban" list. This is a huge opportunity for us. We need to capitalize. Call today and show up tomorrow. At this point if we lose this fight it is on us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called both offices. Asked that Rosenberg support SD.2367 and ensure it comes up for a vote THIS session. Asked that DeLeo support HD.4948 and HD.4949
and ensure that both bills are voted on THIS session.

Does anyone have the Senate companion bill number for HD.4949?

I just had a nice conversation with an aid to Rosenberg, she recorded my name and address and the "Strongest support for HD.4949 or SD.2637"
My call to DeLeo's office went to a recording, again, I left a strong support for the above.

I just had a nice conversation with an aid to Rosenberg, she recorded my name and address and the "Strongest support for HD.4949 or SD.2637"
My call to DeLeo's office went to a recording, again, I left a strong support for the above.
Just called DeLeo's office again, before I could even finish my sentence she put me right into the voicemail.

Called the speaker office, "I assume you call about the AG. Because of the high volume of calls we have a special number, thank you" and she transferred me to a voice mail.

Called the speaker office, "I assume you call about the AG. Because of the high volume of calls we have a special number, thank you" and she transferred me to a voice mail.

Hope you left a nice long, polite message.

Called Rosenberg's office, spoke to a very polite gentleman who took my name and my respectful request that the Senator support Senator Humason's bill.

Quite a different attitude in that office than the rather snide woman in his Amherst office.

Just called DeLeo's office again, before I could even finish my sentence she put me right into the voicemail.

She said "we have a special line for that". File 13, I suspect.

Will said, "I'm very happy to pass that along (my strong support and request for a vote this weekend on SD2367) to the Senate President".

Make the Government work for you.

Spoke to both DeLeo's and Rosenbergs office. Both people very polite and considerate took the bill numbers and said they would be glad to pass along my message.

Spoke to both DeLeo's and Rosenbergs office. Both people very polite and considerate took the bill numbers and said they would be glad to pass along my message.

Would love to be fly on the wall and hear what they say when they hang up.

I think the aids are who they are. I have a family member who is a hardcore libertarian who had an internship at one of the biggest big gov/anti-gun senators offices. They are just middle-men, and this person in particular in months working there only met this senator once.

Mike

I just got off the phone with Kate from John Scibak's office. They are still looking at tomorrow's schedule but she stated that they may be in chambers for voting for a while. She is supposed to try to call me back later.

Called both leaders asking them to fast track any GOAL supported legislation. I took this tack because bills continue to be filed as we speak (this was confirmed by the person I spoke to in Rosenberg's office). I'm sure GOAL is on top of this better than I am. Oh, and keep calling. The system is flooded. Don't stop. I even got an email from my rep today (Shaunna O'Connell) saying the same thing. Her email to me stated that leadership is trying to outlast our weight of numbers. If we can keep up the pressure, they will relent.

Called both leaders asking them to fast track any GOAL supported legislation. I took this tack because bills continue to be filed as we speak (this was confirmed by the person I spoke to in Rosenberg's office). I'm sure GOAL is on top of this better than I am. Oh, and keep calling. The system is flooded. Don't stop. I even got an email from my rep today (Shaunna O'Connell) saying the same thing. Her email to me stated that leadership is trying to outlast our weight of numbers. If we can keep up the pressure, they will relent.

I hope this is true...

I would think Rosenberg would be more sympathetic than Deleo. Western MA is more pro-gun in general, across the political spectrum.

Mike

Flood Rose burgs office to take up Sen Tarr's bill on due process and that no other legislative business is more important to your family that this overreach.

Aid is taking names and said they have been getting calls. Left mine

Report on Masslive is deleo and Rosenburg are blocking it. If they take uber or something else over this I'll be pissed.

I just went to Rosenburgs office today. Spoke to his aid about my concerns and put me down on a list of those that opposed. I figured better than doing trying to do it over the phone.

Back
Top Bottom