Call Rosenberg , DeLeo today!

Just called Rosenbergs office (see number on post 1). Picked up right away. They took my name and town and are still keeping track of calls.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Call and email to support Senator Tarr's Bill to confirm that writing firearms laws is the responsibility the Legislature not the AG. I'm hearing DeLeo will not let it come up for vote. Need to keep the pressure on. Has to be by tomorrow. Keep calling and emailing.

Last edited:
Call and email to support Senator Tarr's Bill to confirm that writing firearms laws is the responsibility the Legislature not the AG. I'm hearing DeLeo will not let it come up for vote. Need to keep the pressure on. Has to be by tomorrow. Keep calling and emailing.

This. Keep calling. Let your voice be heard and added to the list.

im calling my Reps now and ask them not to vote on other non-pertinent bills in protest. This should be number one.

The AG did this political stunt in a day with no warning. It shall not be without due process.

Just got off the phone with Rosenberg's office. I'm in his District, so I hope that helps. They were polite, but I didn't feel re-assured.
I let him know that the Tarr bill is what I believe should be the #1 legislative priority and that to hear anything else getting handled first will be an outrage.

Just got off the phone with Rosenberg's office. I'm in his District, so I hope that helps. They were polite, but I didn't feel re-assured.
I let him know that the Tarr bill is what I believe should be the #1 legislative priority and that to hear anything else getting handled first will be an outrage.

We need to keep up the pressure. Every day.

For the first time in my life I feel like a Bernie supporter the tolerant Democratic leadership once again interfere with our civil rights. The DNC is not concerned with first amendment rights , second amendment rights and voter rights. These tyrants should resign like Debie Wasserman Schultz

Called and left my info. They sounded swamped. Keep up the pressure!
Yeah the guy told me that they've been getting calls allllll day supporting the bill.

Is it safe to assume that most antis don't know what's going on and aren't calling in opposition?

Anyone who prevents our Legislature from voting on important matters of usurping due process and degrading public safety should be tried for Treason by a court of We The People!

Call these two tyrants every day, I will walk into the state house a couple times a week. The leadership saying we can not discuss and vote on a gun bill in two days. Yet these two profile in courage recipients allow the AG to act as s tyrant and rewrite the law. At a minimum they should have passed a law saying the law is how it was on July 19, and it can not be modified by anyone, except by the entire legislature. I am pissed and disappointed in the system and these tyrants

I've called every number that anyone answered, and on advice of counsel and the administrators of this site I'll refrain from posting all the bovine scatology I've heard in the last several days, or I'll be banished forever from these pages. I fear my days as a citizen of this Commonwealth are numbered.

The staffers are very quick to find out where you're calling from and then hang up. I think they are still getting hammered with calls.

[/SIIf the legislature cannot rewrite the law in a few days, they shouldn’t allow the AG’s to rewrite the law. ZE] keep calling and emailing bump into in front of their house, at the grocery store let them know we are not going away.

wife and I made the round of calls again this afternoon. they're so used to having men call it's probably nice for the staffers to hear a woman's voice once in a while.

my favorite part of calling is when I ask if they would like me to brief them on the proposed legislation or if they're already aware. I hear a sigh and some groan of pain on their end. Similar to in Office Space when Peter keeps getting asked about the new cover sheets for the TPS reports.

I was wondering do these guys go to the same school,they all give you that same story of concern,but you can tell they don't give a shit.

I'd keep making calls just to keep the pressure up. If they can't get any other business done because of a constant nagging eventually they will be compelled to do something.

Call these two tyrants every day, I will walk into the state house a couple times a week. The leadership saying we can not discuss and vote on a gun bill in two days. Yet these two profile in courage recipients allow the AG to act as s tyrant and rewrite the law. At a minimum they should have passed a law saying the law is how it was on July 19, and it can not be modified by anyone, except by the entire legislature. I am pissed and disappointed in the system and these tyrants

Donald Trump 2016:
The system is rigged.

Deleo's office is still taking calls right now.
Get on the damn phone guy's and gals DON'T LET UP.

617-722-2500

Last edited:
Not sure my post went through earlier.

I called both numbers as well as being in regular communication with Jen Flannigan , my Rep who's for us. Deleo's picked up the phone and a nice woman took my call. Rosenberg, I had to press 0 to leave a message.

I think my other "rep" for zip 01420 is Nikki Tsongas. Nuff said there.

Back
Top Bottom