Call out to HKdrummer, get the word out

Your thread title is a little misleading. I'll be out this evening but I'll try and get back in time to catch this. Thanks for posting.

Your thread title is a little misleading. I'll be out this evening but I'll try and get back in time to catch this. Thanks for posting.

Todd,
I called to him as he has a large email list, and i figured people would also read here.
Sorry if it was confusing......

Gonna listen to this for sure, definitely someone to add to the list, for our message. thanks for the heads up

Ah crap the Simpsons just started.

Wow this show is awesome.

Last edited:
I'm half listening to it while studying, so I didn't catch many details from the lady who called in.

What did you find great about the show (so far)? The first caller said she was replacing him (I think) and the second caller is another sponsor. No wonder why this show is on in primetime.

What did you find great about the show (so far)? The first caller said she was replacing him (I think) and the second caller is another sponsor. No wonder why this show is on in primetime.

Just the fact that is Pro-2A, I haven't heard many Pro-2A talk shows. Although I really haven't tried looking for one so that's almost a moot point. I hear a lot of advertisements so far, but its a hell of a lot better than 1-800-CARS-FOR... oh **** my ears are bleeding.

Just the fact that is Pro-2A, I haven't heard many Pro-2A talk shows. Although I really haven't tried looking for one so that's almost a moot point. I hear a lot of advertisements so far, but its a hell of a lot better than 1-800-CARS-FOR... oh **** my ears are bleeding.

I am pro 2A too. I should get me a radio show. Just need some content first... Maybe I can just play clips of obama talking about guns over and over.

Free TuneIn app for most smartphones and tablets will allow you to listen to any station you wish.

Back
Top Bottom