call of duty Modern warfare 3 coming out 2011

Wow, that is the most realistic Army game ever.

yup, these is an excercise coming up soon too. in which the whole story line is being tested... get with the times! [rofl]

a bunch of nacho eatin, momma's boys are going to write doctrine!

Yea I would be alittle warry of the whole COD title now infinity ward has split in two and the actual creator is sueing them saying they can't use his engine on anymore games. Also Battlefield bad company 2 is alot of fun too who doesn't like a game that when you shoot a rocket, grenade launcher, tank round, or anything explosive at a building you actually blow part of the building up.

Modern Warfare 3 is really coming out next year, but it got delayed a bit because of some lawsuit.

yeah, those activision a**holes, fired a bunch of people that created Call of Duty, and now those people want the money activision owes them for creating the game. (the details are on steam)

why would you keep supporting activision? they are a bunch of a**holes. All their call of duty games look exactly the same, just new levels, and they cahrge $60 for that shit.

and their servers are terrible. no mods, half the time you join a game thats 10 seconds from ending, the servers also go offline randomly and kick everyone out. Everything about them is terrible.

direct link

that game sounds like so much fun (sarcastic) who wants to play a game where u just stand around and do a bunch of crap? that game looks terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the First and Second Modern Warfares, i dont know about this 3rd game, it looks like its all over the place, looks like Vietnam warfare then urban then back to vietnam, i might have to wait and see what the world has to say about this game once it comes out. i think my room mate is going to pick it up when it comes out

that game sounds like so much fun (sarcastic) who wants to play a game where u just stand around and do a bunch of crap? that game looks terrible.

orig-8940741.jpg

Back
Top Bottom