• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Call Governor Baker's Office ASAP Ask For VETO

The budget deadline has been exceeded already. The LT signing it today vs baker signing it Monday will not make a difference. I am sure he has instructed her NOT to sign it. He wants his name on it.

Don't have much for supporting data, other than its just about 3PM on a Friday and not yet signed according to the bill status. If she was to sign, it would have been executed by now.

This is what I'm afraid of. Linskey will be mighty pissed and we'll see round 2 back with everything he learned from this go.

Linksy has been pissed since wife left him over sheep ****ing. He is a usefull troll who keeps filing this bullshit, like someone at saying HH in Nazi Germany and every Dim needs to replay with Hail Heatley or go to concentration camp.

I think that most Dims see is at "it would not hurt" to pad resume, but are mostly after pork and getting state jobs to their family.

What did/does anyone expect Baker to do? He's the RINO of RINOs, and is the "most popular Governor" on the planet...partly because he gives the despicable filthbag Harvard-influenced Liberals of Massachusetts the opportunity to say they are "Bipartisan" and "Open to productive dialog with the opposing side" (blah puke blah), a toolbag who would happily fellate Moose-shell Obama's husband, at noontime, on the top steps of the State House, if it meant more and/or continued power and success for the two-faced carpetbagging whore from Swampscott... oops I mean from Needham... oops I mean from New York...

Just sayin'
Baker has now stabbed us in the back twice. He's done more damage to 2A rights than Deval. Ponder that one for a sec...

SECTION 21. Paragraph (o) of section 131 of said chapter 140, as so appearing, is hereby amended by adding the following sentence:- Clauses (i) and (ii) of this paragraph shall not apply to bump stocks and trigger cranks.

Meaning MG licenses do NOT allow you to have a bump Stock or aftermarket crank trigger.

Read Paragraph (o), Chapter 140, Section 131.
The clauses do not dictate what can be possessed with a MG license. They dictate what reasons can be used to issue a MG license.

Here i got it for all to see:
(o) No person shall be issued a license to carry or possess a machine gun in the commonwealth, except that a licensing authority or the colonel of state police may issue a machine gun license to:
(i) a firearm instructor certified by the municipal police training committee for the sole purpose of firearm instruction to police personnel;
(ii) a bona fide collector of firearms upon application or upon application for renewal of such license.

Last edited:
This is what I'm afraid of. Linskey will be mighty pissed and we'll see round 2 back with everything he learned from this go.

"Our side" needs to start submitting bills now. They need to attach language to EVERY SINGLE BILL, and then FAST-TRACK it for a vote. We need to not stop until our rights are restored. "OUR SIDE" needs to get some groups formed called "Mass Residents For Common Sense Gun Laws", and other things like that, then throw meetings with press corps invited, and all politicians there along with police chiefs. If this cannot happen, then "our side" needs to figure out why and correct conditions until this CAN happen.

I spent money and volunteered for baker and polito. i liked polito but hated baker but they were better than coakly. I was always told polito is good for 2A and would keep baker in check. they have done nothing for 2A in this state and never will. just more self serving politicians

I told the person answering the phone that I met Charlie on several of his campaign stops (truth), and that he promised he would watch out for our rights as US citizens and MA residents, as well as watch out for our financial interests. I told her he better not let us down. She did not take names. She indicated she was very familiar with the bill.

Last edited:
Our side" needs to start submitting bills now. They need to attach language to EVERY SINGLE BILL, and then FAST-TRACK it for a vote. We need to not stop until our rights are restored. "OUR SIDE" needs to get some groups formed called "Mass Residents For Common Sense Gun Laws", and other things like that, then throw meetings with press corps invited, and all politicians there along with police chiefs. If this cannot happen, then "our side" needs to figure out why.

In

He's not a Republican or conservative or libertarian, not really. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. He's a Democrat that calls himself a Republican. If I vote for him, it will only be because I think he's not as awful as the other Democrat that's running.

Wait until Healey is elected Governor......She will ban every gun sans my 1968 20 gauge Topper.....on second thought that will be banned as well.

Wait until Healey is elected Governor......She will ban every gun sans my 1968 20 gauge Topper.....on second thought that will be banned as well.

Thank God I'm retiring within a year, can't come soon enough, adios and via con dios Massachusetts. Rear view mirror doing 90mph south of here.

I spent money and volunteered for baker and polito. i liked polito but hated baker but they were better than coakly. I was always told polito is good for 2A and would keep baker in check. they have done nothing for 2A in this state and never will. just more self serving politicians

See post #47, then post #70.

Polito will do what shes told. Pure window dressing for the electorate

This. Baker needed & got a woman who's adored by the drooling old R's in central MA. If you've spent more than 5 minutes in her company, you know she's vapid and has an IQ equivalent to a box of rocks.

Why are they so afraid of the citizens being armed?
thay actively try to disarm us with bill after bill.

and the governor is such a coward he hides out of state at signing time.

Chicken Charlie, the only chance you have of getting shot is if you wander into the berry at nite.

Peabody patch had a quote from Linsky stating this bill doesn’t infringe. Don’t remember the exact wording but that was the jist of it

This. Baker needed & got a woman who's adored by the drooling old R's in central MA. If you've spent more than 5 minutes in her company, you know she's vapid and has an IQ equivalent to a box of rocks.

I have other stories to share about her, but without outing anyone, I'd just say that moonbat is extremely strong with this one.

Back
Top Bottom