• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Call from ATF

Just got a recorded call from ATF saying that all licensees (dealers) must be sure to get/have their shit together. So if you don't have your shit together, get your shit together. Jack.
Hmmm....shit together for what? Are they looking to f*** with ffl’s and make sure they don’t open during all this??

I got two calls, maybe because I have 07 and 03. Maybe they are calling everyone. Need to keep busy, you know. Jack.

Did they at least use US sounding robocall or was it in thick Indian accent: "you social security number has been stolen, if you don't pay taxes by credit card now we send in cops"?

After being a licensee since '08, I let my C&R expire last month. Just didn't feel like having the extra "exposure" anymore, and I need to stop buying guns and start saving for kids' college and stuff anyhow. Joke's on me if this is the end of days I guess.

Interesting. I didn't get a phone call but I did get an email telling me to get my shit secure if I'm forced to close and then provides the ATF's theft link.

I sent in my 03 C+R renewal 4 days ago.
It went to their office in Oregon.
The check cleared my bank today.
I guess the people that cash the checks
at the ATF are considered essential personal.
I thought the Northwest was the hot spot
for this Kungflu? Not when it comes to money!
The ATF is alive and well!

Did they at least use US sounding robocall or was it in thick Indian accent: "you social security number has been stolen, if you don't pay taxes by credit card now we send in cops"?

I got a call last week from a Indian last week said the IRS was sending a Sheriff if I didn't pay.

I told him to send a posse with him, they are going to need one.

I closed the books my 001 FFL 2 years ago and have never been happier...

They are obviously afraid of gun shops getting looted while these "non essential" shut downs happen.

That was my thought. Everything shut down, people not around to see or catch them. Plus some cities and counties talking about not arresting people :oops:

Just say: OK but hurry up, I don't have all day. And tell them to send Lt Harris, that a#$%h$%^l still owes me $20 from last weeks game.

Back
Top Bottom