Californians on open carry/concealed carry

Mike S

NES Member
Remove blunt objects from proximity of computer, then sit back and watch

Last edited by a moderator:
meh.

First off - Walnut Creek is a joke. Second off, I wonder how many hours of interviews were cut to get this cutesy little selection. Plus, a few of the spots looked like Berkeley. Which is of course a Cambridge of a different color (white).

Love the old bag at the end (no seriously, all you see if white boots and an old bag.), everyone should have one!

Come to think of it, you should get one when you get satellite...

it's funny the misconception people have. how many people out there believe that police actually have "training" other than what is required. I can probably speak for most of us on this forum when I say that most of us probably have more firearm training/practice than most LEO's. I am not bashing police, but I know alot who only carry on duty, and only shoot when qualifying.

not in favor of the open carry/unladed law!

The first guy was an ahole!! If he was part of the tea party he would have gotten arrested and sent to jail without a hearing by homeland security.

Welcome to the desert of the real.

We're in our own little world here on NES, and this sort of video ( edited, yes) should be studied by us, because this is the attitude of most of the voters.

We may call them "sheeple" ( or worse) but from their point of view, they're the reasonable ones.

1. Go to the Bay Area in California.

2. Open-carry and then ask about open carry/guns from random people in one of the most anti-gun jurisdictions in the country.

3. Act surprised when the population gives answers that you already knew they would give you based on every opinion poll ever done.

4. Post your video and encourage people to express their outrage at something everyone already knew.

Yes, this was a useful exercise and really helped 2A rights.[rolleyes]

1. Go to the Bay Area in California.
I'd classify WC in the same way I'd classify Newark and Fremont, filled with more conservatives and ghettoes than libs and affluenza. I still think a couple of those interviews were near Berkeley bowl in Berzerkley.

I think out the whole thing, that first guy was hilarious - he had a decent sense of humor, or he really sucks at seriousness irony.

reserving this space
I'll be back to tell of my visit to Massachusetts State House yesterday and chatting with an "ultra liberal" person.

it's funny the misconception people have. how many people out there believe that police actually have "training" other than what is required. I can probably speak for most of us on this forum when I say that most of us probably have more firearm training/practice than most LEO's. I am not bashing police, but I know alot who only carry on duty, and only shoot when qualifying.

not in favor of the open carry/unladed law!

I own a Sig that was an Ohio police turn in, the outside is a bit faded
but the inards look brand new.

It was an amusing video but sad at the same time - reminds me we are kind of alone in this fight at times. The older guy in the Giants jacket was at least reasonable - but I'm no fan of open carry.

I'd never move to CA - been there - if the overly mellow folks didn't annoy me, the overwhelming amount of crackheads in San Fran, pissing in public fountains were enough to make me want to go home. I hope I can move to TX one day.....they're weird...but reasonable.

Hmm.

If ever there was a Red Dawn scenario, methinks they won't go to Colorado like in the movie....they'll land in CA! Idiots. Idiots. Idiots.

Don't forget about Heller and McDonald. These two cases are an enormous foundation for what is going to be an amazing shift in gun rights nationwide. MA will be not far behind NH by legal action, without choice. It will take time, but it will happen.

If you want to see how a gun-rights movement happens, check out CalGuns.net. CGF has been fighting a great battle with impressive results in California for a long time. Change can happen.

Yep. The folks at Calguns have a very well thought out strategic approach to restoring gun rights. It would be wise to pay attention to what they're doing out there.

has anyone done a visual records around in Mass? Go around and ask what people think about open carry/concealed carry.....good video btw

Back
Top Bottom