California shooting leaves at least 4 dead, officials say: suspect in custody

Maybe gun control doesn’t work?

California is a big state and 10% of the US population but they have a higher percentage of these shootings.

Maybe gun control doesn’t work?
christmas vacation GIF

Half Moon Bay.. Damn, I used to live there.

Not really the place where shit like this happens, mostly hippies and surfers, probably changed since I lived there :(

No, still about the same.

CA can't even do mass shootings the way other states do. It's all elderly men and surfers.

Article I read said took place at a mushroom farm and a trucking facility.
Sounds like workplace violence to me.

Asian American males should be on high alert and be careful in public. There's bound to be some reactionary "revenge" violence on the innocent whenever some bad apple from the Asian American community pulls some shit like this. Whereas society gives everyone else a free pass usually, when individuals of Asian descent pull some deadly shit like this, their entire community feels increased hate. Just look at the backlash of assaults after the Virginia tech shooter did his thing. Or the 1992 LA riots where one Asian shopkeeper shot a black girl shoplifting. There was a call to arms to burn every Asian business to the ground. Luckily the Koreans are one of the most heavily armed in America.

"You cannot legislate morality nor make laws that prevent bad people from doing bad things." Smokey-Seven

No, still about the same.

CA can't even do mass shootings the way other states do. It's all elderly men and surfers.

That's all that's left. Anyone with $ took off for cheaper states.

Asian American males should be on high alert and be careful in public. There's bound to be some reactionary "revenge" violence on the innocent whenever some bad apple from the Asian American community pulls some shit like this. Whereas society gives everyone else a free pass usually, when individuals of Asian descent pull some deadly shit like this, their entire community feels increased hate. Just look at the backlash of assaults after the Virginia tech shooter did his thing. Or the 1992 LA riots where one Asian shopkeeper shot a black girl shoplifting. There was a call to arms to burn every Asian business to the ground. Luckily the Koreans are one of the most heavily armed in America.

This is why racists like to lump Asians with Whites. And Latinos if they do something that is remotely bad. "Well, they're white." "His name is Zimmerman, but he's Peruvian and African and German. So. . . . . Right, he's white. LOL

I’m sure they’re madly searching for any new guns laws to pass in CA but there’s not many to pick from that they haven’t already enacted.

“President Biden called for stronger action on gun violence and urged Congress to back new legislation limiting the sale of assault weapons.”

I’m sure they’re madly searching for any new guns laws to pass in CA but there’s not many to pick from that they haven’t already enacted.

“President Biden called for stronger action on gun violence and urged Congress to back new legislation limiting the sale of assault weapons.”
My LA buddy already coming up with a genius plan. Gubmint lets you start out with a 22 derringer. Then if you're trustworthy, move up to a bigger one. But never an AK.

Screenshot_20230124_095155.jpg

And of course, without this shooting having anything to do with "assault weapons", this gives Biden yet another excuse to call for an "assault weapons" ban:

Biden urges Congress to act on assault weapons ban after the "senseless act of gun violence" in Half Moon Bay​

From CNN's Allie Malloy

President Joe Biden says he is praying for the victims of the mass shooting in Half Moon Bay, California, and once again calling on Congress to “act quickly” and ban assault weapons.

“Even as we await further details on these shootings, we know the scourge of gun violence across America requires stronger action. I once again urge both chambers of Congress to act quickly and deliver this Assault Weapons Ban to my desk, and take action to keep American communities, schools, workplaces, and homes safe,” Biden added.

Half Moon Bay.. Damn, I used to live there.

Not really the place where shit like this happens, mostly hippies and surfers, probably changed since I lived there :(
Friends of mine did as well. I spent a fair amount of time in their guest bedroom visiting.
HMB is NOT whee I would expect something like this - as you and others have said.

R

Talk about blowing away the “mass shooter” stereotype - most mass shooters are African-American (a shooting w/4 or more ppl shot) and the MSM likes to pretend that white males are the leaders in the field…but 3 mass casualty shootings by elderly Asian men within a week is crazy…statistically speaking

Talk about blowing away the “mass shooter” stereotype - most mass shooters are African-American (a shooting w/4 or more ppl shot) and the MSM likes to pretend that white males are the leaders in the field…but 3 mass casualty shootings by elderly Asian men within a week is crazy…statistically speaking
It was “only” two.

The first of the three shootings was the cartels.

Black Lives Matter

Stop Asian Hate

It only matters when the White man is doing the killing.
Otherwise nobody cares.
It's "reverse" racism. Reverse because only Whites can be racist.

Back
Top Bottom