• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

California Saw Huge Increase in Gun Ownership Over Last Decade

“It is likely that this figure actually undercounts the total number of gun owners in California. The APPS tracks ownership in large part on the basis of annual sales recorded in the California DROS database—full figures for which are only available dating to the 1990s—and does not necessarily include all private sales.”

Ha! Just *might* be all those guns possessed by prohibited persons were not bought through legal channels? Say it isn’t so!

maybe they should work on a huge increase to vote out the idiots that are in office there..

maybe they should work on a huge increase to vote out the idiots that are in office there..

Jungle primaries, ballot harvesting, and voter rolls filled to over 100% of the eligible population with bogus registrations have made voting worthless for the opposition party whom often can’t even get on the general election ballot any longer . The USSR had freer and fairer elections than CA does now.

It's actually kind of ironic. The states most opposed to gun ownership tend to pass the most onerous laws. Those laws usually require the kind of record keeping that ends up proving that gun ownership rates are on the increase.

I expect that the trump administration after 2020 assuming he gets reelected, will launch a major investigation into voter fraud/practices in Cali and other states

repeal of motor voter laws and a mandatory purging of voter rolls every 4-10 years would go a long way to cleaning shit up

When I first registered to vote (in Connecticut), I remember - it was either every year or every other year - getting a little "canvass" postcard in the mail. You unfold it and send half of it back. The instruction side you keep had a stern warning that failure to do so would result in removal from the list - which, of course, could be easily fixed, but would require more time and effort.

Funny how we don't do that any longer.

Back
Top Bottom