California Motorcycle Cop Dispatches Homicide Suspect

Glockster30

NES Member
When picking up a fallen motorcycle, always turn the handlebars the way you want to lean the bike. Also, be on the side of the bike that it has fallen, so you do a lift-push method vs the lift pull method that he tried.

Imagine if the situation was different and the cop had a different move up his sleeve?
opGXBz.gif

Another case where body cams create a clear open and shut case supporting the police officer defending himself. I tip my hat to that officer as to how he handled himself literally under fire.

What is he riding? Something Japanese I assume .

Actually looks like a BMW console to me.
I'd like to know about this bike.

I began my love for guns and gear by admiring all the guns and gear that the police and military use.

If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

I love HD's also, but BMW's and German engineering is exciting.

Then again, I like Japanese engineering, too.

Damn. Tough to judge distance with the footage from a body cam, but even if it was 30', that was great shooting. And it looked like it was further than that, at a moving target.
The way the perp went rigid and face planted, it looks like a CNS hit. Ponch may be very skilled, or maybe got very lucky, maybe both.
Good shoot.

I can’t criticize too much about this shoot but was he really sure what was behind that target when shooting? Cars creeping on both sides of the highway. I could just be being too conservative.

either way he’ll of a shot

I can’t criticize too much about this shoot but was he really sure what was behind that target when shooting? Cars creeping on both sides of the highway. I could just be being too conservative.

either way he’ll of a shot
Thant was my first thought as well. And then I thought, " Well, that goes out the window if people are shooting at you"

Back
Top Bottom