• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

California gun laws (STRICT!!)

anyone find it extremely strange and odd that California has such strict gun laws (real bad according to what I have read, no AWs, no MG licence's given out and strict pistol laws) and they have a republican Pro Regan / Bush governor like Arnold S who obviously is not against any type of NRA pro gun attitude.

Why has the star of Commando, Terminater, Predator and many others not done anything to loosen CAs gun laws?

very strange in my opinion. what do you guys think?[rolleyes]

anyone find it extremely strange and odd that California has such strict gun laws (real bad according to what I have read, no AWs, no MG licence's given out and strict pistol laws) and they have a republican Pro Regan / Bush governor like Arnold S who obviously is not against any type of NRA pro gun attitude.

Why has the star of Commando, Terminater, Predator and many others not done anything to loosen CAs gun laws?

We had Mitt for a while and it didn't help much. In a state run by my dems, a republican gov can't really do all that much.....

he won't work to loosen restrictions because if he makes noise about it he won't be re-elected.

Not strange at all. Romni for sure isn't pro-gun, no matter what his political party wants you to think (I don't know about Arnie's opinion on guns).

It wouldn't matter even if he wanted to. CA's legislature is just
as bad as MA's, if not worse. The liberals have gerrymandered
the system to death and have control. Even if Ahnuld was
pro-RKBA instead of being a RINO pos it would make little difference
in the end.

-Mike

yeah I guess you guys are right on the money and it does make sence now that I think about it and read what you guys are saying.

however, its still ironic that "Terminator" and "John Matrix" a republican Governor governs one of the most Anti gun states.

Texas or New Hampshire (live free or die) would suit him better in my opinion. Pro gun states....

[smile]

yeah I guess you guys are right on the money and it does make sence now that I think about it and read what you guys are saying.

however, its still ironic that "Terminator" and "John Matrix" a republican Governor governs one of the most Anti gun states.

Texas or New Hampshire (live free or die) would suit him better in my opinion. Pro gun states....

[smile]

I wouldn't trust him in any state. He's not the worst anti out
there but he did sign AB50 into law, which was the CA .50 cal
ban. Yeah, they probably could have overrode his veto, but
he should have vetoed it just on principal alone- out of all the
anti gun BS out there, a .50 ban is about the dumbest thing
going, bar none.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom