• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

California Firearms Prison Term calculator

439 years and Im probably a quite a few short on magazines. My number is gonna be more like for 2 people because I inherited my fathers collection and he had his ffl from early 70's to the late 90's so finding "pre ban" magazines is really only a matter of walking downstairs lol

Your IP address and its reflected physical address have been forwarded to Maura's personal "Threat to Public Safety and Law Enforcement" server.....

It will be about as easy to find ours now as it was over 200 years ago![rofl2]
House to house, door to door.
What could possibly go wrong with that plan?[halfmast]
With how fast information is relayed now!

You would think the founders of this nation would have written something to avoid a repeat of what the British tried to accomplish!:eek:

Last edited:
Hell I hope it's some Democrat skunkworks poll/tracker.

Every time one of those articles about an AWB is published they talk about the same 20 million or so "AW"'s we supposedly own - no reference to how its calculated but the numbers never seem to go up.

I bet the actual number is probably closer to 100 million. Makes a much harder case should SCOTUS ever need to consider it when they are that common.

Back
Top Bottom