• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

California confiscation

Like I said , that could have gone worst.
"I was just doing my job " didn't cut it at Nuremberg though.
You have to wonder if there really is a line that won't be crossed .
The assistant director of the FBI changed the rules of engagement and ordered all male subjects taken down at Ruby ridge whether they were posing an immediate threat or not.
There were no shortage of volunteers to blow a woman's head off holding an infant in her arms and shoot both Harris and Weaver in the back.
Ask Lon Horiuchi. He said not only did he not regret it , he would do it again.

Oh, come on dude, you can't draw equivalency between shit, Unconstitutional gun laws and genocide. I 150% agree that CA gun laws are so far beyond Unconstitutional they're laughable, but taking the minimalist approach when charged with enforcing them before someone takes the write it all and let the hearing officer sort it out approach is NOT the same as herding humans into gas chambers. It just isn't. I'm stuck in California for the next couple years - I hate the BS gun laws here probably more than most on this forum - but they ARE the laws, and an officer on the street does not have the ability to change those laws. Bottom line is those officers did exercise quite a bit of discretion and did treat that guy decently. The fight is with those that enacted the Communist registration BS and sent them to enforce it.

Like I said , that could have gone worst.
"I was just doing my job " didn't cut it at Nuremberg though.
You have to wonder if there really is a line that won't be crossed .
The assistant director of the FBI changed the rules of engagement and ordered all male subjects taken down at Ruby ridge whether they were posing an immediate threat or not.
There were no shortage of volunteers to blow a woman's head off holding an infant in her arms and shoot both Harris and Weaver in the back.
Ask Lon Horiuchi. He said not only did he not regret it , he would do it again.
If I remember correctly, Kevin Harris killed a U.S. Marshal at Ruby Ridge with a single shot from an Enfield after the Marshal killed Weaver's son. The reports said it was a .30/06 but I believe Enfields are .303 British. Are there any .30/06 Enfields?

Closer and closer...I hope someone picks this up and represents this guy.

Oh, come on dude, you can't draw equivalency between shit, Unconstitutional gun laws and genocide. I 150% agree that CA gun laws are so far beyond Unconstitutional they're laughable, but taking the minimalist approach when charged with enforcing them before someone takes the write it all and let the hearing officer sort it out approach is NOT the same as herding humans into gas chambers. It just isn't. I'm stuck in California for the next couple years - I hate the BS gun laws here probably more than most on this forum - but they ARE the laws, and an officer on the street does not have the ability to change those laws. Bottom line is those officers did exercise quite a bit of discretion and did treat that guy decently. The fight is with those that enacted the Communist registration BS and sent them to enforce it.

You do know why the Feds where at Ruby ridge to start with, right ?
The charge was cutting a shotgun barrel a 1/4" too short.
A woman and a fourteen year old kid were killed over it.
If not for Bo Grist inserting himself into the situation , the plan was to kill everyone up there .
The assistant director of the FBI lost his job over the orders he gave.
There were other factors that lead to the Feds having it in for Weaver mostly his refusal to be an informant for them . But the only criminal charge against him was the short barrel
Still want to talk about equivalency ?

If I remember correctly, Kevin Harris killed a U.S. Marshal at Ruby Ridge with a single shot from an Enfield after the Marshal killed Weaver's son. The reports said it was a .30/06 but I believe Enfields are .303 British. Are there any .30/06 Enfields?

He was also found innocent of all charges in the end even though he admitted to the shooting.
That's how far beyond the pale the jury and judge found the conduct of law enforcement.
I can't think of another case in my lifetime where someone freely admits killing a Federal agent and walks.

He was also found innocent of all charges in the end even though he admitted to the shooting.
That's how far beyond the pale the jury and judge found the conduct of law enforcement.
I can't think of another case in my lifetime where someone freely admits killing a Federal agent and walks.

He was also awarded $3 million for that atrocity.

The Washington AG doesn't like that the Sheriffs are honoring their oath to uphold the COTUS. Washington AG Issues Warning To Defiant Sheriffs

So the WA AG didn't like what the sheriffs are doing.

"“Local law enforcement are entitled to their opinions about the constitutionality of any law, but those personal views do not absolve us of our duty to enforce Washington laws and protect the public,” he said.

Did he also threaten the state for being a sanctuary state and refusing to enforce fed law?

Of course not. Other places are becoming like Ma. It's not illegal to be an illegal but if it's constitutional it's illegal.
Proverbs 26:3 “A whip for the horse! A bridle for the donkey! / And a rod for the back of fools!”

We really should start to bridle our politicians. Maybe whip and rod them as well.

If not for Bo Grist inserting himself into the situation , the plan was to kill everyone up there .
There were other factors that lead to the Feds having it in for Weaver mostly his refusal to be an informant for them . But the only criminal charge against him was the short barrel
I think he was referring to the Nuremberg trial reference in your post.

Must be fake , cops would never Enforce unconstitutional laws .
All things considered , that went better than it would have in MA.
It would have been a 3AM door kick followed by flash bangs.
... to the wrong house.

I think he was referring to the Nuremberg trial reference in your post.
Not sure if that was the reference or not , but it still stands that "I was just doing my job ", when you know it's wrong never is or was an excuse.
I've had people I have worked for in the past try and get me to do things that I knew were wrong and or immoral .
The answer was always the same , no or f*ck no.
Call me old fashioned but I learned a lot about personal honor from both my Father and Grandfather and have nothing but contempt for people who sell their souls like whores for a paycheck.

Proverbs 26:3 “A whip for the horse! A bridle for the donkey! / And a rod for the back of fools!”

We really should start to bridle our politicians. Maybe whip and rod them as well.
This country is full of donkeys.

QFMFT!

Hopefully the NRA or Comm2a will take this on.

I wonder if they had a warrant? Some of these I have seen have been “voluntary” whee the homeowner/gun owner just let them in voluntarily.

Bob
Did you watch the video? This happened in CA, so comm2a has nothing to do with it. He also voluntarily let the cops into his garage and cooperated in this confiscation.

If that officer refused to go do that, how many seconds would it take to send someone else eager to jam that poor gun owner up for everything he owned that was not CA compliant...
I hate to be so blunt but you're a real POS. This "if not me then someone else will do it" and "just doing my job" and "just following orders" mentality is incredibly immoral and unethical. It's the exact same mentality that Nazi guards had - "if I don't put this Jew into the gas chamber then someone else will". It's disgusting and you need to really consider your own morals and ideals because right now you sound like an enemy of the people.

He also voluntarily let the cops into his garage and cooperated in this confiscation.

Did you read the related Reddit thread? By registering he had declared ownership of state determined illegal weaponry. He was breaking the law by his own admission. Give dogs a bone and plot your next move or resist only to lose all after being cuffed and stuffed. Simple math if you ask me...

It's disgusting and you need to really consider your own morals and ideals because right now you sound like an enemy of the people.

The statism is strong in that one. Have no doubt...

Did you watch the video? This happened in CA, so comm2a has nothing to do with it. He also voluntarily let the cops into his garage and cooperated in this confiscation.

I did watch the video and I knew it was in CA. For some reason I thought Comm2A did some cases outside Massachusetts.

Bob

Last edited:
But it's tough to blame it all on the officer that was trying to make it less BS'y.

You joking? No, it’s not tough even slightly.

Their direct action was responsible for the violation so they are the most culpable. They weren’t there even remotely to “make it less BS’y”. What does that even mean?

He also voluntarily let the cops into his garage and cooperated in this confiscation.

Let’s not be so disengenious now, shall we?

Armed criminals showed up to steal his property. He had three options only.

1. “Let” them steal it and not be kidnapped, and/or injured/killed.

2. Resist with inferior force and be kidnapped or killed. This also results in his property being stolen.

3. Resist with superior force and temporarily prevent his property from being stolen. But unless he has lots of capable and willing friends this will quickly revert into option two, and inferior force.

So with those as your options, saying it was voluntary cooperation when the alternative is prison or death is flat out false.

Let’s not be so disengenious now, shall we?

Armed criminals showed up to steal his property. He had three options only.

1. “Let” them steal it and not be kidnapped, and/or injured/killed.

2. Resist with inferior force and be kidnapped or killed. This also results in his property being stolen.

3. Resist with superior force and temporarily prevent his property from being stolen. But unless he has lots of capable and willing friends this will quickly revert into option two, and inferior force.

So with those as your options, saying it was voluntary cooperation when the alternative is prison or death is flat out false.

That is indeed the reality of the situation.

There are a lot of people that say that they will “pry them from my cold dead hands” or I sometimes hear that “they can have them bullets first” but the reality is very different when they show up on YOUR door step and you are alone.

Bob

That is indeed the reality of the situation.

There are a lot of people that say that they will “pry them from my cold dead hands” or I sometimes hear that “they can have them bullets first” but the reality is very different when they show up on YOUR door step and you are alone.

Bob
The man in Maryland that had his sister pull an ERPO on him chose the from my cold dead hands. Sadly our government which has either failed to do it's job like with Sutherland Springs or intentionally chose not to enforce the law as in Parkland are holding us accountable for their mistakes and inaction and it's wrong and something needs to be done about it, the question is what is the best and most effective way to go about it?

Whatever way you go about it is a losing situation. There is no best way. The only effective way is impossible to do on your own.

New Hampshire Constitution [Art.] 10. [Right of Revolution.]
Government being instituted for the common benefit, protection, and security, of the whole community, and not for the private interest or emolument of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new government. The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.

Back
Top Bottom