California Confiscation

California to Ban all Semi-Automatic Guns, Confiscate Firearms and Limit Ammo Sales

California legislators are in the process of rolling out what will be the strictest gun control laws in the country. Democrat state Legislatures rolled out a list of proposals that will instantly criminalize most of the state’s law abiding gun owners......

It's time revolution

Nah, all the monied libitards will flee to a red state and make it blue.

Someone said it here before, all the libtard states will be trying to outdo each other on who can get the strictest laws in place and thereby "caring" the most for 'the children'

Well now we know what all the Bearcats are for...

this is precisely why we cant compromise on "common sense gun laws."

It's just a means to an end

this is precisely why we cant compromise on "common sense gun laws."

It's just a means to an end

Exactly. Incrementally taking away our rights and working toward an all-out ban on private gun ownership.

"Assault bullets"? Seriously?

Just another reason why I'll never live there and never visit there if I have a choice. Excessively high stupidity and delusion levels seems to be endemic there

Well guess there will be alot more Christopher Dorners out there now then if they decide to do this. Before all the cops and the others just think that I'm a cop basher and start giving negative rep, riddle me this. How can us citizens take what cops do and make it an individual instance instead of putting them all together as one, when that's exactly what is done with legal firearm owners? So if we are all going to be classified as crazy gun nuts and a danger to society, then why can't we view all cops as trigger happy Nazi's. If more officers or departments where to go and speak out and go on strike for the crap that is pulled, then maybe people like myself would use judgement on each individual officer than grouping them all together. Now I'm sure there are ones out there that are really pissed at how they can catch criminals and put them away only to get let out by idiots like hehaw, osamas ball washer patrick, then just put the blame on others. That can't and won't stop until people get more vocal and if lots of officers in and around boston said that he has to go or they would walk off the job, well then I could start to respect the badge allot more again like when I was a kid, but until then if they want to stand behind the line together well then they can all fall behind the line together and I won't feel any remorse or sympathy for them one bit.

If this happens here it is officially "go time". That would be IT for me.
"Sorry officer, I am a land owner in VT and have opted to store all of my guns in that state. You want me to produce them? No- go find 'em and F**k you. "

California to Ban all Semi-Automatic Guns, Confiscate Firearms and Limit Ammo Sales

California legislators are in the process of rolling out what will be the strictest gun control laws in the country. Democrat state Legislatures rolled out a list of proposals that will instantly criminalize most of the state’s law abiding gun owners......

"UNCOMMON SENSE LAWS"
What a crock!!!!!
Our Governor will try to top them as soon as he can come up with something!!!!
All he has to do is use HIS "uncommon sense" After all he wants our children safe!!!!!!
We need to be protected from HIM!!!
Oh forgot.....most of us are on here!!!

These aholes are pissing into the wind. When the word of real confiscations hits the airwaves this country is going full on retard. The straw that breaks the camels back if you will...

Look at it this way. If they do ban all the guns, then there is no need for the LEOs to have guns either because there will be no crime. No LEOs with guns means more dogs will "not get shot".

Do it for the dogs!

Komiefornia gunlaws are already full retard. When I saw the Kommiefornian pump-action, single shot AK at a local gun show, it made even me as a ma**h*** shudder with disgust. They need to go all in, ban all firearms, have a rebellion a la French Revolution and take back the state.

Doesn't matter where you live , this can be proposed here tomorrow.

This could get proposed anywhere in the country, the only difference when it comes to location is in it's time to live; a state like Cali has a much longer time to live (few weeks to a few months) versus a liberty loving state like NH (might survive 5 minutes)

The moonbats who think up these laws never think things all the way through. What happens when you pass this, they check the gun registry and realize no one is turning in their "assault" weapons. Now what are you going to do? Door to door searches and confiscation squads? Wow, the blood would be flowing in the streets. Let it go through in Cali and let the rest of the country see what will happen (NY's is so messed up it is DOA).

I'm confused on the California law. re they just talking about Rifles or are they banning semi auto hand guns too? That would most definitely go against common use laws. Then again, so does banning AR's and that hasn't stopped them. Oh well, I wanted to live out a long life but if this shit continues we all may be fighting and dying to save our rights just like our ancestors did.

Back
Top Bottom