Cali Gun Ban

100% not a joke. The law requires a magazine not be removable without a tool. The courts determined a bullet qualifies as a tool.

AFAIK, you can still get the bullet-button glove. I don't think Cali made them illegal. Very awkward, sure, but makes it a little easier to switch a mag.

Somebody probably clued into the fact that it wouldn't pass Constitutional muster and would cost the state millions in legal fees when it was shot down in court.

You're forgetting NJ too. But I think we could make a go of Western MA (and I don't mean just outside the 495 belt [wink]) seceding from MA to become the 51st state (numbers may vary depending on who you're talking to [laugh]).

There are of course the dens of liberals around the colleges that would be a problem...

Anything north of I-90 in NY would probably be salvageable as long as there was an strong border patrol.

AFAIK, you can still get the bullet-button glove. I don't think Cali made them illegal. Very awkward, sure, but makes it a little easier to switch a mag.

Reading that a "bullet button glove" even exists I thought was pretty funny, and a bit sad. Seeing it demo'ed is nuts. I am so glad I do not need to deal with that... feature. [puke2]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtRDcHGvQbc

Back
Top Bottom