• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cage the Elephant singer Matt Schultz arrested on weapon charges

His problem is he's white. If this was a POC, it would've NBD. How many POC's get let go after a gun crime without paying bail? NYC's court system has revolving doors.
Funny i was going to say you usually don't see a white musician get a weapons charge lol

There is so much useless information in thst article and this paragraph that reads like someone having a stroke wrote it.

In addition to the arrested lead vocalist, his older brother Brad Schultz played guitar with Cage the Elephant Brad Schultz, along with other guitarists Lincoln Parish and Daniel Tichenor are part of the band, along with drummer Jared Champion and member Nick Bockrath and Matthan Minster.

Something similar happened in MA aeveral years ago, I think to some guy from TX. Left his gun on a table at the hotel and a maid saw it. The dude was arrested and went to trial. Not sure what happened at trial.

There is so much useless information in thst article and this paragraph that reads like someone having a stroke wrote it.

Something similar happened in MA aeveral years ago, I think to some guy from TX. Left his gun on a table at the hotel and a maid saw it. The dude was arrested and went to trial. Not sure what happened at trial.
Jail fo life

Same could be said for essentially every article posted on news websites. Hot steaming garbage as a rule. I keep hoping that I'll see something with pertinent facts and a concise and logical flow, but doubt I'll see anything decent. One must prepare the brain for "The stupid- it hurts" before clicking the links.

Totally sucks for this guy to get tripped up in that shit-hole city / state. He might have even been OK in California?

i saw cage the elephant in the harvard square red line station before they got big. they had tons of charisma and stage presence, with just a half drumset tamborine and 2 acoustic guitars had everyone singing and dancing, they were getting tons of money 'Ok the next train that comes through i want to see who can crumple up a bill and throw it over the train into my guitar case'

Back
Top Bottom