Cache of guns seized from home of Massachusetts man who pistol-whipped and yelled racist remarks at person peeing in his yard

12/04/2020: Defendant is ordered committed without bail because FINAL HEARING ON DANGEROUSNESS PENDING (278 S.58) to Bristol County House of Correction returnable for 12/07/2020 08:35 AM Detention Hearing (276 s58A); mittimus issued.

You can't say black lab that's racist. A lab of a possibly darker color.

My bad. Henceforth I shall refer to him as a Non Yellow Labrador Retriever.
Actually a good fix instead of pissing on the guy pissing on his property would have been to up the game and throw a cup of fresh poop at him. Nothing like getting hit in the face with a cup of hot steaming sh*t to make someone think twice about pissing on your lawn. I'll show myself out now.
Nope. Pooping in a cup and flinging it is never a good fix for anything. I really can't think of problem that the solution is handling your own feces. Twice. Because you have to pick it up later.

hey! A lot of Taunton is actually nice.
Yeah, I know. I was just being a smartass. Parts of Taunton are nice and some of the big old homes near the Green are awesome. I still don't want to live there. [laugh]

You can't say black lab that's racist. A lab of a possibly darker color.
My bad. Henceforth I shall refer to him as a Non Yellow Labrador Retriever.
labrador-dogs-of-different-colors

my african neighbor lets his dog pee and shit on my property, where our properties abut. i want to yell racist epithets but he cooks memphis style bbq and sends the kid over with some when he does. i am now becoming a big fan of memphis bbq and i'm willing to overlook any brown grass that may sprout because of the pups lavatory arraignments.

Well maybe when neighbor starts pissing in your yard that would be okay also.

Into whose yard must one piss in order to get good Memphis BBQ.?
No, no. It's who must I allow to toilet their dog on my property, to receive good BBQ.
I'm a lawn nut. So it better be some damn fine BBQ and it needs to be delivered by your smokin hot, scantily clad wife, or I will be bringing YOU BBQ... with a collar on it.

1607288936600.png

If someone ends up beat or shot on my property, I can assure you I’ll have no knowledge of how it happened nor would I speak to the police about it.

Taunton, gateway to Providence

LOL

And it's Taw'uhn. And the accent is significantly different. You cross the border (and as you get closer to Waaahwiiick) you drink coiffee while looking at your wooch. (That thing on your wrist that tells time. A wooch. A what? Wooch!)

I realized a few weeks ago, we had more Friendly's restaurants per capita in the greater Taunton area than perhaps anywhere in the region. Not that I'm proud of that. As a buddy of mine once said, "It's the most incorrectly named restaurant in the world." LOL

Back
Top Bottom