Cabela's

Just to confirm any suspicions you may have...Cabela's is essentially wiped out of most everything firearms-related right now.

For example, any firearms component (ammo, reloading supplies, etc.) that has a .223 label on it is missing from store shelves. Don't plan on buying from there unless it's either something obscure or that you've already called ahead for. I spoke to an associate and he said they put more .223 on the shelves this morning at 0800 and it flew off in an hour. They're restocking right now, but it's expected that it'll be gone by day's end.

Hopefully this gives you an idea of what to expect in the coming months...especially if the AWB bill gains any sort of traction...

I can attest. I was there on Saturday and they were doing a brisk business despite the thin stock on the shelves. The handgun and shotgun rounds looked to be in pretty good shape, though.

We need to re-ignite the which stores have ammo thread. I did not really need any at the time, but it was great to know when the wally world or the dicks near me had ammo. The nes'ers where really good about posting on the tread. I know I did whenever I was someplace that sold it.

Find the smaller stores and youll find ammo. I found 223 today at 245 per 500. Overpriced a bit but they had it.

Cabelas and ktp are always first to get bought out

Back
Top Bottom